Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Academy (update)

3 posters

Go down

Rules of the Academy (update) Empty Rules of the Academy (update)

Post  Athena Von Claret Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

one: please state at the beginning of a post when it takes place, after or before which posts. You have unlimited forms to post up but please state hoe it takes place so others wont get so confused.

Two: No cyber-bullying or abusive language directed at other players. when you talk outside of character please put [OOC: ] so others wont get so confused or you can put (( )) it doesn't matter

three: No God-Modding, in other words no killing of someone's character. Seeing we have two Humans and some vampire that can't control their thirst, If you think they are about to kill that person please send in another character to stop them.

Four: When you end your topic please put something to let me know so I can delete it or move it into another form so people can look back and read. All so don't leave the topic hanging (like if you get bored with the person or whatever don't just start a new one just kindly put something down to make your character leave)

Five: If you have more than one person rping with you please so by the list you have posted up so no one get left behind. (I know some of you get carried away talking to just one, i have done that but i don't want people feeling bad cause they are left out.)

Six: Student/Teacher, Teacher/teacher, Student/Student flings: Ok it's alright to do that BUT I must inform you to please put down M for mature. Lets face it some of the students here will be wanting to have sex and it doesn't help we have some hot teachers XD

Please follow the rules <3

~Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Academy (update) Empty Re: Rules of the Academy (update)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 pm

update the rules
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Von Claret Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:09 am

Did We loose the Four- post minimumn rule?
Rebecca Von Claret
Rebecca Von Claret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down