Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) - Page 2 Empty Re: In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:30 am

Jack glanced at her, wondering what she was thinking about. He nodded slowly when she mentioned being lost in thought and smiled. He then shrugged, "I don't know... it may have been a personal question?" he arched an eyebrow before shrugging it off. "Oh..." his eyes widened a little at her explanation. "That's... wow. I've never heard of that before" he looked at her, slightly impressed. She was the first hybrid unicorn he'd met.

He felt her continuing to shiver, a small frown on his face. "Sorry, we're nearly there" he assured her, continuing to fly as fast as he could. Once she went quiet, he glanced at her, hoping she was okay. A small smile appeared when he saw her admiring the night sky. It was beautiful. He hadn't realised how dark it had gotten in a matter of a few minutes. He glanced at the moon, his brow furrowing. It had been a while since he'd spoken to the Man in the Moon. He pushed the thought away, landing a few feet away from the front doors of Blanditia. "Well, here we are" he smiled, setting her down on the ground.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) - Page 2 Empty Re: In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 am

"Well, if it was too personal....I wouldn't have answered it now would have I?" She raised an eyebrow with a smirk appearing on the corner of her lips. "Yep." She slightly shrugged "And I've never heard of someone like you....so we are even." She chuckled.

Once they landed a few feet away from the door, she looked up at how tall the doors were as he set her back on her feet. "Wow.." She simply said as her eyes widened. Turning to look back at him, she grinned widely as she slightly jump. "This is exciting,huh?!" She chuckled and grabbed his hand before flinching again at the cold. Letting go, she looked at him and rubbed her hands together trying to heat them up. "Don't you feel...cold?" She asked as she reached for his hand,wrapping both of her hands around his. "Are you going to come in with me?" She raised an eyebrow glancing back at the doors "Or stay out here a bit longer?"

Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 am

Jack smirked, "touché" he replied. He glanced up at the large front doors of the castle. For a brief moment, he wondered why they were that big, what was the need? He shrugged the thought away. He smirked at her as she grew excited, jumping around and everything. He flinched when she grabbed his hand. He still wasn't used to contact, since he hadn't interacted with anyone in over a century. He noticed her flinch away, letting go of his hand. His face fell slightly, however he managed to compose himself before she could see.

He breathed out a chuckle, shaking his head at her question. "Nope. I'm the spirit of winter. I'm around cold all the time. I am cold" he shrugged. There wasn't really an easy way to explain it. Once she grabbed his hand again, he smiled before glancing at her. "Yeah, I said I would, didn't I?" he chuckled, following her inside. Once inside, he closed the doors behind them, clutching his staff in his spare hand. "So... this is it" he mumbled.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Rapunzel nodded slowly still trying to get used to idea of him being a winter spirit. ""Wait, can you feel warmth then?" She raised an eyebrow. Glancing down at his hand, she smiled a little before her gaze back to his eyes. "This means I have to get used to being around the cold then huh?" She smiled tilted her head a little to the side. Always being indoors meant being around warmth her entire life. Still, a little change in temperature won't stop her from being friends with him. She raised an eyebrow She breathed a chuckle and nodded "Yea, I know you said you would...just wanted to make sure you wouldn't chicken out." She laughed before looking back at the castle. She quickly began to have second thoughts as she walked with him inside. As she entered, look around seeing the lights dim making her back away a bit. This placed looked like it came right out of a horror story. She tried to push the thought away as she forced herself to continue to walk. "I hope this place looks better in daylight.." She mumbled before breathing a chuckle when she heard her echo. It had plenty of space to run around making her slightly grinned at the thought as she looked up examining the area. "This is seriously the perfect place to have fun!" She exclaimed before seeing some sort of handle on the wall close to the roof. She rushed a bit higher up,using the staircase, and grabbed her hair. Using it as a lasso, she swung it towards the handle to wrap her hair around it.Pulling back,a sort of window opened making the room a bit brighter even though it was still a little bit dark due to the night sky. She quickly sat on the stair railing as she slid herself back down to where Jack was with a small laugh. She jumped off,slightly stumbling forward before gaining back her balance.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 am

Jack nodded, "yeah, mostly I can feel the warmth when making contact with humans... but other than that... it's hard to feel it, considering I'm always cold since I bring winter with me wherever I go" he shrugged. He didn't mind the cold, more so because he was used to it. That's all he's ever known. He couldn't remember his past life, if he even had one. He scoffed and raised an eyebrow at her, "me? Chicken out?" he scoffed again. "Whatever you say, blondie" he smirked at her teasingly. Once they were inside, Jack glanced back at Rapunzel. "Eh, it's not so bad" he replied. Although he had always been a little nervous of the dark. Especially with Pitch around. You never knew where he was lurking these days. Jack watched in surprise as she managed to pull a high up window open with her hair. Now that was something you didn't see everyday. He couldn't stop the chuckle that managed to escape him as she slid down the stair case, on the railing. His hands instinctively rose as she stumbled, preparing to catch her before she fell. However, she seemed to regain her balance pretty quickly. "Having fun?" he teased, noticing her smile. She was definitely someone Jack could hang out with a lot. He needed to be around an upbeat and excitable person.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 am

"Ohhh." She chuckled not thinking about that early. "Strange how that works." She thought aloud as she twined her arms behind her back. She wasn't used to being around the cool. Glancing back at him, she breathed a small chuckle with a nod before scoffing herself. "Rapunzel." She corrected as she playfully made a face at him.

Once she gained her balance back, she looked up at him and playfully rolled her eyes. "Uh-uh" She shook her head with a smirk before breathing a chuckle "What? It's fun!" She exclaimed and turned to look at the staircase "How does that not look tempting?" She protested with a chuckle before grabbing her hair and pulling it towards her so it wouldn't get tangled up. Looking up at the slight light shining into the place, she placed her hands on her hips. "Aren't you excited?" She chuckled looking around the place once again. She quickly ran through one side of the room and began to do somersaults with a slight yell of excitement before rolling on the floor. "You should try it!" She laughed on the floor as she tried to untangle her hair around her by continuing to roll on the floor. She stopped with a sigh and look up at him with a small pout "Remind me to never do somersaults on a tile floor." She chuckled,still trying to unwrap her hair from around her.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 am

He grinned as she corrected him before shrugging. "What's wrong with Blondie?" he asked.
"Maybe because I can just fly?" he arched an eyebrow, a smug smirk on his face as he slowly began to rise off of the ground. He slightly chuckled as she began doing somersaults and rolling around on the floor. "I think I'm good, thanks though" he laughed. He watched as she started untangling her hair, leaning on his staff slightly after he landed on the ground. "Doesn't that get annoying?" he raised an eyebrow before gesturing to her hair with his staff. "Have you ever thought about cutting it?" he asked curiously. Surely it wouldn't be so bad. Humans always seemed to be cutting and styling their hair in weird fashions these days.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am

"I-" She stopped and rubbed her forehead with a sheepishly chuckle not seeing anything wrong with Blondie. "I'll rather be called by my name...how does that sound?" She raised her eyebrows with a small grin "You don't see me calling you-" She paused and looked at his hair "Whitey?" She said in a slight question before shaking her head with a chuckle knowing that was a pretty bad comeback. She playfully rolled her eyes seeing his smug smirk "Right." She breathed a chuckle before seeing him slowly rising off the ground making her pout. She continued to untangle her hair and pushed herself up making her hair slide down her body and to the ground. "That was easier than I thought." She thought aloud with a small laugh. Looking at him, she shrugged before quickly shaking her head when he mention cutting it. "No way!" She stepped back with a small frown. "My mother told me never to cut it....because when if I do, it turns brown and loses it power." She mumbled and moved her blonde hair over to one shoulder exposing the strands of brown hair. "A gift like that.....it has to be protected." She sighed and moved her hair back against her back before looking at him. "And you know how humans are.....besides, it's the only thing I actually received from my mother." She smiled and looked at him staff he has been carrying around with him the whole time. "What's up with the staff,anyways?" She asked trying to change the subject as she walked closer to him to examine it.

Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 am

Jack shrugged, "alright, well. Seeing how much it annoys you... I think I'll call you Blondie" he grinned teasingly. "I'm just kidding" he said quickly, not wanting to get on her bad side. If she even had one. He arched an eyebrow at her 'comeback' before chuckling, "nice" he replied. He was a little shocked at her reaction, he hadn't expected her to be so defensive about it. Raising his hands quickly, he eyed her curiously. "Power?" his eyes narrowed, more so out of confusion than anything else. "Wait..." he was slowly growing more confused. "I didn't know-- What power? What's the big deal?" he asked. Once she changed the subject, he didn't know whether he felt relieved, or more confused. He then felt a surge of over protectiveness. He clutched onto his staff, pulling it closer to him. "What about it?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's my source of power..." he replied. He didn't really like people talking about it or going near it, ever since Pitch had snapped it in half. He didn't want to go through that experience again.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 am

Rapunzel placed her hands on her hips and looked at him with a playful glare as he grinned teasingly. She breathed out a chuckled and crossed her arms "You better be." She smiled before chuckling when he replied to her comeback. She quickly hesitated when he eyed her curiously at the fact that he was confused about her power. "N-Nothing." She stuttered not feeling comfortable about sharing that with anyone. "Just.. never mind." She shook her head before quickly raising an eyebrow when he clutched his staff,pulling it closer to him. "What-" She stopped seeing it didn't look he wanted to share information about it. What was so special about a staff anyways? She thought as she backed away from him a bit before raising her eyebrows a bit when he told her it was his source of power. "Oh." She breathed out and grabbed small strands of her hair, looking at it with a small frown. Moving her gaze back to him, she forced a smile and tried to push the thought away seeing it made them feel uncomfortable around each other. "Soo...Jack-" She breathed out with a small smile "Where you from?"
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:47 am

"Uh, okay" he replied, noticing her sudden change in mood. So there was definitely something up with her hair, she obviously felt uncomfortable about the topic. He couldn't judge though, he felt uncomfortable talking about his staff. He arched an eyebrow as she backed away, wondering if he had said or done something wrong. He watched her, noticing the uncomfortable silence and coughed slightly into his hand. He glanced at her when she broke the silence, "where am I from?" he repeated. He didn't even know exactly. "Uh... a lake" he replied quietly. "A-A lake in Pennsylvania" he added. He ran a hand through his hair quickly, before placing the staff on his shoulders, his hands gripping either side. He balanced along the railing of the stairs and looked down at her. "To be honest, I don't know completely. All I remember is waking up after being risen out of a lake" he frowned. It sounded like something from a horror movie.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mf91uktOXR1rrxhtg
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 am

"A lake?" She raised an eyebrow not expecting an answer like that at all. Was that even a place to consider where he was from? She thought about it for a second as she looked down at the ground before moving her gaze up to him when he spoke again. "Seriously?...Sounds-" She paused as she looked up at the ceiling,trying to find the right words. "Mysterious." She chuckled not knowing how else to respond to that. It was normal at all. "...If you were risen from a lake, then..who made you?" She looked at him for a moment feeling confused on how he even got to the world. "I am guessing..you don't know,right?" She raised an eyebrow seeing he didn't remember anything before the lake. Walking up the stairs, she moved up to where he was at and crossed her arms. He was the winter SPIRIT. Which meant that at one point, he must have lived. That would mean that at the moment he was-" Dead." She mumbled with a eyebrows raised not thinking that kind of stuff would have existed. "Woah." She chuckled looking up at him with a small smile "Well,anything you want to know about me?" She raised an eyebrow. She watched him watch on the railing,getting tempted herself. She pushed herself up on it as she moved a couple steps in front of him before slipping making her slide down before hitting the ground with her back as she laughed. Once she stopped, she let out a deep breath out with a smile looking up at the ceiling where the light was coming through. She placed her hands on her stomach and turned to look at him. "The floor might be uncomfortable,but the view is nice." She chuckled a little and moved to sit up.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 am

He knew she would find it strange. A small sigh passed his lips and he glanced at her for a moment. An eyebrow shot up at her description of it. "Really?" he couldn't help but chuckle a little. "It's not... y'know, a little creepy?" he asked, a small smirk on his lips. "The man in the moon" he replied, simply. He looked up, out the window that Rapunzel had opened. "He rose me from the lake... but, he didn't really tell me what my purpose was. Other than creating winter," his brow furrowed and he chewed on his lower lip lightly. His eyes darted to her when she mumbled, 'dead'. He technically was dead. But how had he died? Was he anyone before he was Jack Frost? When she asked him if there was anything he wanted to know about her, he pondered that thought. She didn't want to talk about her hair... he figured her parents wouldn't be that interesting, no offence to her of course. He already knew she was a unicorn... He opened his mouth, about to ask her a question before flinching as she landed on the ground. "Ouch," he winced. "You alright?" he floated down to her, landing his feet on the ground. He chuckled as she stayed lying down, looking up at the ceiling. He sat down before lying down next to her. "Yeah, so nice" he commented sarcastically. "I could stare at the ceiling alld ay" he teased with a slight grin.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Rapunzel looked at him as she shook her head "No, not to me...it sounds like a mystery...I mean, haven't you ever wondered why you started in a lake?" She raised an eyebrow with a small eager grin,wanting to figure the mystery out like a in a story. "Or like you said, you must have been made for something else other than creating snow." She raised her eyebrows with a grin looking up at the moon. She still was confused with the whole 'Man in the Moon' thing though. Turning her head to look at him when he laid next to her made a small smile on the corners of her lips. She laid back down and playfully rolled her eyes at his sarcastic remarks."I don't mean the actual ceiling." She chuckled as she lightly nudged his side. She turned her body around,laying down on her stomach,and pointed up at the opening in the ceiling. "I meant the sky." She smiled,glancing up at it. Noticing the moon, she remembered that he talked about it and moved a bit closer to him. "What's up with 'The Man in the Moon'? You mean an actual man in the moon telling you what to do from wayyy up there or-?" She shrugged before chuckling at how crazy that sounded,but hey, everything is possible. "OH and....I'm always going to be here if you need help with finding out that 'mystery'!" She exclaimed as she lifted her shoulders up in excitement. "Unless, it's too personal..then,never mind." She smiled and moved back to lay down on her back. "You know, it's nice having someone to actually talk to after the whole...18 years of being by myself." She smiled at the thought for a second. "Sure, I had my mother,but...she was out most of the time." She mumbled while she rubbed her forehead with her fingers. She couldn't help but laugh at the thought of him being the first person she has had a full conversation with ,yet he had to be basically invisible to others making her look probably insane about now. "I am guessing you know how I feel though...17..18...19..years..basically feeling alone." She breathed out a small sigh thinking he was around her age since his appearance did look like it. He defiantly looked like someone she would love to hang around with. She turned to her side,facing him,and placed one arm under her head while the other hung over her stomach.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 am

"Of course I have," he replied with a small shrug. "But I only know what the Man in the Moon tells me... and that's not very much" he frowned. He nodded his head. He hoped he had a better purpose. He didn't want to just be creating winter for his whole existence. Sure it was fun, but there were moments when he didn't want to create snow. Especially when no one could see you and enjoy winter with you. He chuckled, "I was just teasing," he replied, glancing up to the open window, seeing the moon clearly. He hesitated. "There's not really a set definition... I mean, no ones ever been to the moon the see him themselves. But what we know is that the moon watches down on everyone. I don't know if you can see, but the moon itself has a face," he tried pointing it out, but it was a bit difficult to see. "But yeah, he tells us what to do... more so when something or someone is in trouble..." in those cases it definitely involved Pitch. "When I first woke up... like this" he gestured to himself, "Man in the Moon only told me my name and that I was the spirit of winter" he shrugged. Jack smiled appreciatively at Rapunzel. He was glad someone else was as interested in his past as he was. Although he didn't really know where to start looking for clues. Jack smiled again, "yeah, it is nice" he replied. He then let out a small laugh. "Um... I may look eighteen... but I'm not," he glanced at her. "I've been around... for a long time" he chuckled.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 am

"Really?...Well, if that's the case, then like I said, we could figure it out together! The Man in the Moon maybe wants you to figure it out yourself, or at least without..his..help." She raised an eyebrow with a wide grin trying to make him feel better since she noticed his frown. "Of course you were.." she chuckled as she shook her head. Looking up at the moon, she raised an eyebrow at his description. "The moon has a face itself?" She repeated with a tone of confusion as she examined the moon carefully before noticing the face."Oh!" She grinned "I think I see it!" She exclaimed looking back at him "Well, that's something I never heard of before though...but I guess anything is possible." She smiled still trying to process the thought of the moon sending messages to him. "Wait, US?...Who is,us?" She asked thinking he was the only one who the Man in the Moon talked to. "Ohh...you know, you're story is very interesting." She warmly smiled at him as she looked down at the floor feeling a bit fidgety for some odd reason. Her head quickly lifted up when he laughed telling her he looks young but he has lived a lot longer than she thought. "Wait,what?" She hesitated "So...what-" She moved closer to him examining his skin "You're an old man?" She raised an eyebrow as she hesitantly touched his skin "But..you're skin is so...smooth." She chuckled sheepishly moving her hand away. "How is it even possible?" She breathed out lowly.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 am

Jack huffed slightly. "Well, it'd be nice if he'd give me a hint or something," he looked up at the moon. His brow furrowed in thought. He hadn't seen any of the other Guardians in years, perhaps they'd be able to help. Jack turned his head, glancing at Rapunzel. "Us as in... the other Guardians... you know, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the Sandman" he didn't mention Pitch. He didn't want Rapunzel worrying about the Boogeyman. He also didn't use the names that he called them by, because he was certain that she wouldn't know who he was talking about if he did. Jack grimaced when she called him an old man. He had received the nickname 'Old Man Frost' decades ago, and was glad that it seemed to pass. It wasn't something he wanted to be called. He almost flinched when she touched his skin. She felt so warm, it was odd compared to the cool texture of his own skin. "I'm immortal," he replied, eyeing her for a reaction. "I'm... three hundred and eighteen years old," he chuckled sheepishly.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm

"I guess....but what's the point of that...it will ruin the fun a bit don't you think?" She raised her eyebrows as she tilted her head a bit to the side. Noticing his brow furrowed, she slightly sighed "Hey, everything is going to be alright." She smiled warmly. Once he mentioned the other guardians her eyes quickly lit up. "They exist?" She gaped at the thought. "All of them?" She smiled widely. "That's...amazing." She said dreamily as she moved to lay on her stomach. "It must be fun being a guardian." She mumbled in a low tone as she looked up at opening. She moved her gaze to him and grinned widely seeing his grimace when she called him an old man. As she crossed her arms on the floor, she rested her cheek on one with a small smile. She hesitated once he told her he was immortal. "Three hundred and wha-" She mumbled as it all came out in a slur. She shook her head slowly feeling shocked before grinning at the thought of her having something to tease against him.Lifting her head, she sat down on her knees before crawled right next to him. "You've got to tell me you're secret on looking so young! Like, what products?!" She teased before chuckling "Old man." She grinned. Taking a deep breath, she held in a laugh "Ok,ok. I'm done...for now.But at least you don't act like one...right?" She raised an eyebrow with a grin.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:53 pm

"Yeah I suppose... but where do I even start? I mean... I've already been to the lake a million times and... nothing" he sighed. "And I haven't spoken to any of the Guardians in years. The last time I saw one was in 1968. I was messing with Bunnymund's Easter" a grin spread across his face at the thought. He then nodded as Rapunzel asked about the other Guardians. "I'm not a Guardian, so I wouldn't know what it's like" Jack raised his hands. He was just a winter spirit. "Three hundred and eighteen," he repeated with a chuckle. He then rolled his eyes as she began to tease and grimaced once more as she called him old man. "You done now?" he snickered. "When have I ever made you think that I act like an old man? I'm the winter spirit of fun and mischief, remember?" he raised an eyebrow. "I don't think an old man could do what I do."
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

"Umm." She thought about a way he could start as she looked down at the ground.moving back to sit on her knees. "I'm not sure." She pouted as she fiddled with her hair. "If you're...considered...dead." She grimaced at the wording feeling weird using it. "Then....what if police rec-" She stopped realizing it happened around three hundred years ago. That would mean police wouldn't have any records dating that far. Looking at him,she nibbled on her lower lip "You don't remember...ANYTHING?" She pouted as she breathed out "Not even one minor thing?" She mumbled trying to think of a way to trigger any memories. She breathed a chuckle when he talked about messing with Easter. "Nice." She grinned with a chuckle. "Oh..you aren't?" She raised an eyebrow before smiling warmly at him. "Well, who cares,right?...Aren't you still..in a way...a guardian to those who see you?" She smiled sheepishly looking down at the floor while fiddling with her fingers. She laughed when he snickered and shook her head "I might be done...old man." She chuckled "Alright!" She raised her hands "That's enough for today." She tucked in her lips with a smirk trying to hold in more teases since it was very tempting to tease him since she has something against him now. She playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head "So far..never." She chuckled and looked at his staff "Except for that." She pointed to it with a grin before remembering he was protective of his staff making her look hesitantly at him.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 am

Jack was about to make a teasing remark about police records, but decided against it. They didn't really have police back three hundred years ago. More so guards, but even then, they lived in a little village. There wasn't a need for guards. Jack shook his head, "nope. Nothing," he sighed. "Trust me, I've spent years searching, and I haven't found anything" he shook his head. Perhaps he should speak to some of the Guardians, they might know. He'd have to find them first, they were always busy, despite some only having to work one day a year. He then shrugged at her question, "I guess you could see it that way... but no... I'm not a guardian," or so he thought. He playfully rolled his eyes as she continued to tease him before smirking when she raised her hands. "Yeah. Any more teasing and you'd be getting a snowball to the face" he grinned mischievously. "Hey!" he held onto his staff a little tighter. "Can't a guy carry around a staff without being labelled an old man?" he raised an eyebrow with a slight grin still noticeable on his face. He stood up, floating over and sitting on the railing of the stairs, leaning his arms on top of his staff.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am

Rapunzel pouted again as she placed a finger on her lip "Well...I am sure you'll figure it out one day!" She chuckled "Seeing you have.. literally, all the time in the world!!" She chuckled before sighing seeing she was mostly a human. That meant that probably by the time he would have figured it out, she probably wouldn't even exist anymore. She quickly shook the thought away not sure of why she was thinking that way. Breathing a chuckle, she shrugged "Alright..whatever you say." She raised her hands with a small smirk. She quickly scoffed when he threatened her with a snowball. "Seriously?! That's not fair!" She laughed pointing to him "It's not like I use..my hair...to hurt you! If that's even possible." She chuckled "And before you say anything..a snowball does hurt!" she protested. As he gripped his staff a bit tighter, she continued to laugh and shook her head. "Uh-uh" She shook her head with a smirk clearly imprinted on her lips. "All you need now is to hunch over and walk around...I mean, you even have the hair of an old man." She grinned widely pointing to his hair.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

Jack nodded. That was true. It didn't mean he wanted to spend eternity trying to find out who he once was though. "How's it not fair? You're the one with the... semi-unicorn powers" he wiggled his fingers before snickering. "Is that even possible?" he laughed. "Oh no... I'm being attacked by hair!" he pretended to cower in the spot before grinning at her. "I'm so scared," he teased, pulling a face at her. "I know they hurt... especially when I ice them over. I've seen a few kids getting broken noses because of them... it was unintentional of course, but what can I do to help? I'm invisible" he said. "Hey!" a hand flew up instinctively to run through his hair. "It's white because I'm the winter spirit, duh" he grinned. "It's not like it was brown when I first started off and slowly turned white as I grew older. It's always been white" he poked his tongue out at her before chuckling. "Like you're one to talk anyway. There is no way in hell that hair can grow that quickly. A normal person would be a granny by the time their hair reached that length. And you look what... seventeen, eighteen?" he raised an eyebrow. "What's your secret, huh? Is it your unicorn powers? Or do you just use some special hair growth shampoo?" he chuckled.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am

"Yea, semi-unicorn powers...what exactly do you think unicorns have as a power?" She placed her hands on her hips as she stood up. "It's not like I can explode things or throw things at you!" She chuckled at the thought. She slightly shrugged at his question with a laugh as she looked down at her hair "You never know!" She raised her hands along with a shrug "I mean...I could use it as a whip-" She quickly regretted saying that as she burst into laughter "...never mind that sounds wrong!" She face-palmed,shaking her head. She quickly winced as she imagined kids getting hit with a snowball covered in ice causing bloody noses. "Ouch." She breathed as she rubbed her nose as if it happened to her making her chuckle a bit. "Oh I don't know...how about.. stop covering them with ice!" She playfully rolled her eyes at him as she made a face. She grinned as he ran a hand through his hair "Are you sure about that?" She teased before she scoffed with a chuckle. "I don't LOOK eighteen...I AM eighteen...alright? It's not like I am a hundred and something years old like you!" Crossing her arms, she smirked at him before shaking her head as she faked a gasp. "Darn! You figured out my secret..how did you know it was the shampoo?!" She chuckled,shaking her head. "But seriously..what else can it be that is making my hair hair long?..It can't be my human side..so.." She chuckled before realizing she might have said too much. Still, it wasn't like she told him the abilities her hair contains.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 pm

"I don't know..." he shrugged before rolling his eyes. "No, I figured you'd be able to make rainbows shoot out of your ass" he joked with a smirk. "How am I supposed to know?" he chuckled. He arched an eyebrow before snickering as she face-palmed. "Uh huh... nice talent you got there" he teased. He faked a pout when she playfully rolled her eyes, "well where's the fun in an ordinary snowball!? And besides, I don't intentionally aim for their faces... that's just where it ends up!" he chuckled. "Alright, alright. Calm down," he smirked at her. "Hey, I would've thought a unicorn would be thousands of years old..." he mumbled. "So... your unicorn side makes your hair grow faster?" he raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Huh..."
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next