Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Empty In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Rapunzel was gazing around the town with her arms crossed behind her back as she tried to look for the Academy. Her attention quickly averted when she noticed a couple kids using chalk to color the snow that was left. She breathed a chuckle and walked over to them before getting down on her knees as she grinned seeing their drawings. She glanced at the chalk before looking at a little girl with a bright smile. "May I?" She asked as she pointed to a purple colored chalk. Once the girl nodded, Rapunzel picked up the chalk and twisted it around between her fingers as she tried to think of what to draw. She stood up and walked over to the sidewalk that wasn't filled snow and began to draw purple Roses and Tulips. After thirty minutes or so, she finished and gave the chalk back to the girl before sighing in content as she wiped her forehead causing a little bit of the purple coloring to smear on her forehead. She looked over seeing a Cafe in town and walked over to it as she wiped her hands covered in the color purple on her dress. Opening the door,she walked over to the front counter and took her money out to order a hot chocolate. Once she did, she reached for a straw and fiddled with it before her order was done. Grabbing the cup of chocolate ,she gave the cashier a smile and walked over to an empty table near the window. She looked out at the town as she thought of where the Academy could be before catching her reflection in the window making her laugh at herself seeing the purple smear on her forehead. She grabbed a napkin from the table and wiped it off before grabbing the straw, pushing it in the cup lid. She then took out her notebook and pencil to sketch out the winter snowflakes glimmering on the ground with leafless trees spread across the ground as she occasionally took small sips of the hot chocolate getting lost in her drawing,smiling softly.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Empty Re: In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm

After Jack's visit to the Town Square, he floated up and away, exploring through the town for a bit. He spotted a few kids creating a drawing or two and his eyes widened when he saw a beautiful girl with extremely long hair who had decided to join them. His eyes followed the trail, her hair could do laps of the courtyard. It was insane. Whether this girl could see him or not, he was intrigued by her.

He followed her as she decided to visit Dracula's Cafe. However, he stopped at the entrance. Deciding to go around, he flew to the window, noticing her looking straight at him, his eyes widened. It wasn't until she chuckled, wiping the purple smudge off of her head, that he realised she had been looking at her own reflection. He sighed, his brows furrowing slightly. He wanted to get this girl's attention, but how? She didn't believe.

He backed up a bit, grabbing a handful of snow. He then jumped on top of his staff, pulled his arm back and threw the snowball at the window. It hit the window, creating a loud bang. Which probably wasn't the best idea, it'd most likely frighten her more than anything. He flinched but kept his eyes on her, wondering what she would do.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_inline_mfxqdgiq3J1rzxnui

ooc: >:D
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Empty Re: In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!)

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Rapunzel continued to doodle before flinching with a small yelp as she ducked under the table. She thought about her reaction and couldn't help but chuckle as she lifted her head looking around the Cafe. Turning her attention to the window,she raised an eyebrow seeing the snowball sliding down making her breathe a chuckle. She moved to sit back up on her seat as she tilted her body to face the window. Placing both of her hand on the glass, she looked around to see who could have thrown it or if there was a snowball fight. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed no one was around to throw it. She stood up quickly and grabbed her things to place it all in her bag. Grabbing her hot chocolate, she walked out of the cafe as she gazed around. "Who-" She stopped and breathed a slight chuckle as she shook her head thinking she might be going crazy.

OOC: xD
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm

A wide, mischievous grin spread on Jack's face as the girl yelped and dived under the table. He breathed out a low chuckle and floated a little closer, placing a hand on the window as she did. He watched her walk out, a confused expression on his face, but at least it would be easier to reach her. As soon as she stepped out, he chuckled, gathering up more snow. He was about to ditch it at her, but decided not to. It would probably only make her run away. So, he settled for a snowflake. He quickly conjured one up, using bits of snow before sending it over to her. Just one. The snowflake danced around with the light breeze before landing on the tip of her nose. He leaned on his staff, waiting for a reaction of some sort. He was used to people not believing in him, but for some reason, he really wanted this girl to see him. And if the snowflake didn't work, he'd always try something else.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_inline_mghu42JST91rdqyra
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Rapunzel looked around as she pulled her hair so the door wouldn't close on it. It was natural instinct of hers. She blinked when she noticed just one snowflake heading towards her. A soft smile spread across her lips as it danced around. Once the snowflake landed on the tip of her nose, she chuckled and wrinkled her nose a bit before rubbing her nose with her arm.It was as if someone sent it directly to her. Before she could think about it further, she slightly shivered at the coldness and rubbed her arms as she look up at the clouds wondering if it was going to start snowing. "Frosty day." She breathed with a chuckle and took another sip of her hot chocolate. She glanced at the window of the Cafe before seeing the bits on frost on the window. She grinned and she drew a smiley on the glass since she couldn't resist. It was very tempting to. She caught a slight glimpse of a strange figure behind her making a smirk spread across her lips. She quickly turned her head. "Gotcha!" She pointed with a grin before pouting when she saw no one in sight. She turned her attention back to the glass and let out a sigh as she continued to smile. "Well, I guess there is no one hiding out here.." She raised her eyebrows as she began to walk away slowly as she took more sips of the hot chocolate, continuing to look at the window.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Jack sighed, his shoulders slumped. He rubbed his chin, making sure to keep a tight grip on his staff. He quickly glanced at the girl when she mumbled Frosty Day. "So close!" he slightly chuckled before watching her draw a smiley face on the frosted window pane. An idea struck him. He didn't know why he had never thought of it before. It was so simple. He walked over, standing behind her now. He watched her intently and was about to write his name before she turned her and pointed directly at him. He froze, his eyes wide. He then flew in front of her, "come on! You can see me! I know you can!" he said, an almost pleading tone to his voice. He flinched as she walked straight through him, a frown forming on his face. He bit on his lower lip, gripping his staff a little tighter. No matter. Many people had walked through him before. He turned to her, seeing her watching the windows. He quickly flew over to a window just a few spaces ahead of her and drew a picture of a rabbit. Sure, it was random. But what explanation would she come up with? He then wrote his name, drawing a little smiley face underneath it. He focused on the rabbit for a moment before making the frosty rabbit come to life. It bounced around her, darting up into the sky before falling down and exploding, into snowflakes. The snowflakes fell around the girl and Jack grinned up at the sky, watching as they did so.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_inline_mg6rbxBsIy1rzxnui
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Rapunzel continued to look at the windows before slowly stopping seeing a drawing of a rabbit. She leaned closer to it as she placed the palm of her hands on her knees with a wide smile imprinted on her lips. Looking down a bit lower, she noticed a name written. "Jack...Frost?" She mumbled lowly with a raised eyebrow looking at the name carefully. She quickly jumped back in surprise as the frosted bunny bounced around her making her twirl a bit with a chuckle as she watched it. Just as she was about to touch it, the bunny darted up to the sky before falling and exploding making her laugh as the snowflakes fell around her. She smiled up warmly at the sky before realizing it must have been- "Jack Frost!" She thought aloud with excitement. She turned her head around slowly as her eyes widen seeing a handsome boy. She looked into his blue sparkling eyes as she slightly gaped not thinking he was even real. "You're-" She stopped and breathed a chuckle with a wide smile.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 pm

As soon as his name fell from the girl's lips, he looked at her. His eyes wide and his jaw dropped. She said it again, rather excitedly, before she turned and looked directly at him. And it wasn't like the last time. She wasn't looking through him... she was looking at him. "Y-You said my name!" he breathed, his eyebrows raised in surprise. A wide grin spread on his face, he had done it. He'd gotten her to believe. Now all he had to do was get the rest of children and teenage population to believe in him. That would take some time.

He continued to grin at the girl, who gaped at him. "You can... see me?" he asked, leaning forward, whilst holding onto his staff still. He looked at his name on the window before averting his eyes back to the blonde. "I-I can't believe it" he almost cheered. He raised his staff up as if he were holding a medal or something before jumping around, making it snow absent-mindedly as he waved his staff around.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_inline_mg6qwk954a1rzxnui
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm

When he spoke, she took a step closer still a bit shocked that he exists. She examined him for a moment before looking back at his eyes. "Y-yea." She nodded slowly with a wide smile. She couldn't help but chuckle as he held up his staff making her clap her hands before realizing he could have been the one who threw the snowball and made that snowflake appear. She looked around for a moment before resting her gaze on him. "I-I didn't think there was even such thing...as a Jack Frost." She mumbled with a chuckle and moved closer to him as she looked at his white hair. "You were...the one with the snowball and...snowflake,weren't you!?" She chuckled and glanced at his name written on the window. "Why...couldn't I see you..before?" She raised an eyebrow moving her gaze back to him.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Jack glanced at her, "yeah, a lot of people don't know about me" he gave her a half-hearted smile. It was an upsetting thing, not being believed in. He was lonely. He couldn't interact with anyone. He knew of other guardians, but they were all busy doing their jobs. Christmas, Easter, etc. He then chuckled, "sorry about that. I was only trying to get your attention" he smirked slightly. At her question, he sighed. "Because you didn't believe in me," he replied. "If no one believes in me, they can't see me" he frowned, brushing a hand through his hair. "Which totally sucks, but it's life. For me anyway" he muttered. He glanced up, the moon was faint, but he could still see it. The Man in the Moon hadn't talked much to him lately. It was a brief thought and he pushed it aside, focusing back on the girl. "So, thanks... for y'know, believing in me" he smiled at her.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_mf3m8lrQfH1rbybmk
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Rapunzel slightly sighed "Oh....I thought it was only me." She chuckled hesitantly as she push strands of her hair behind her ear with a smile. "Well...if it makes a difference...I am unknown to this world also." She smiled as she looked around the town for a second. She chuckled when he apologized and shook her head "No, don't be...it was... entertaining!" She exclaimed before pouting. "Really? So right now.....it probably looks like I am talking to myself then,huh?" She chuckled trying to lighten up the mood. She looked around the town again before grinning as she looked down at her cup before shrugging as she walked over to the bin to throw it away. Walking back to him, she smiled as she nodded to him to walk with her. She looked down at the snow and stopped with a grin as she bent down grabbing a handful of snow. She rolled it up into a ball before looking at him. "Next time, don't throw a snowball into a window! It made me jump out of my seat!" She chuckled and quickly threw the snowball,aiming at his shoulder.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

"What do you mean?" he cocked an eyebrow. Unknown to the world? He looked down at her hair. Maybe it had something to do with that. He then chuckled, lightly nodding his head. "Yep. You probably look like some crazy lunatic right now" he teased, walking along with her. He placed his staff against his shoulder, glancing at the blonde. "So now that you know my name, what's yours?" he asked curiously. He was caught by surprise as she tossed a snowball into his shoulder. "Hey!" he chuckled, bending down and picking up a clump of snow. He formed it into a round ball, lightly throwing it at her. He chuckled as the ball hit her on the side of her head. "Just remember, you started it. And know who you're up against" a mischievous smirk formed on his face, waiting to see her reaction.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_inline_mg6r9oIhx41rzxnui
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Rapunzel looked down at her hair."Oh..Umm-" She stopped as she tried to think of the right way to put it before breathing a quiet chuckle "Let's just say, I've been grounded my whole life" She raised her eyebrows. She laughed a little and shook her head "Greatt...that's a nice way for people to see me on my first day." She playfully rolled her eyes and looked at him before chuckling "Oh yea!" She lightly smacked her forehead "I'm Rapunzel." She smiled before looking at him picking up a clump of snow. "N-no, no!" She pointed at the snowball "Put it down!" She chuckled while she back away from him. She slightly stumbled to the side when he hit the side of her forehead. She rubbed it as she groaned. "Thanks for that." She chuckled and looked down at the snow for a moment. "Well, that makes things uneven...don't you think?" She raised an eyebrow with a grin as she bent down,scooping another handful. She rolled it up into a ball and quickly threw it. She made a run for it,not realizing she missed him, and slipped on an ice patch making her rolled a bit. She laughed at herself when she noticed her hair rolled around her causing her to get tangled. "Aw, great." She chuckled.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Jack looked surprised. "Grounded your entire life? Well, that's no fun!" he chuckled. She didn't seem like she wanted to get too much into detail, they'd only just met anyway. That story might be for another day. "Your first day?" he asked, glancing up at the Academy. "Oh, wait. You're going to attend Blanditia?" Jack hadn't even thought about attending the school. It had interested him and now that he knew Rapunzel was going to attend, well, that only made him want to go there even more. He laughed as she backed away, grinning at her reaction when she was hit by the snowball. He raised an eyebrow as she threw one at him, the snow ball missing him by a metre or so before watching her dart off. He quickly caught up to her when she slipped, creating a little ice barrier to stop her from sliding and possibly hurting herself. When he looked back, he noticed her hair had become tangled amongst the snow. "No problem" he grinned at her, flying over and waving his staff, the snow shuffled back a bit and he untangled some of her hair. He picked it up, surprised at the weight of it, before flying over to her. "There" he smirked, placing it on the ground near her feet.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Rapunzel looked up at him before her eyes widened when he made the snow shuffle away from her hair still finding that amusing. "Thanks!" She grinned and stood up before chuckling as she picked up some of her hair while he placed some of it down on the ground near her feet. She quickly remembered his question earlier and nodded as she let her hair fall to the ground while brushing some snowflakes away from the top of her head. "Yep! That is my plan.." She grinned as she grabbed a strand of her hair,fiddling with it feeling a bit nervous."But before I go..."She mumbled lowly and looked at him."I just want to enjoy the weather!" She exclaimed as she let her hair go and balled her hands up into a fist in excitement. "Are you going to attend ?" She raised an eyebrow as she bit her lower lip while lifting her head up with hopeful eyes. She didn't want to go in by herself since it was the around the middle of the year. Everyone already had their groups already. "Because I would actually like to go with someone that..I know a little." She breathed with a chuckle as she placed her hand on her chest. "And I would actually want to get to know you more." She smiled looking into his eyes.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:20 pm

"You... like this weather?" he was shocked. Usually people hated the snow. It was cold, uncomfortable. Unless they were using it to build snowmen or to have snowball fights, which Jack was always up for. He chuckled at how excited she had become. It was refreshing to meet someone like that, not that he met a lot of people these days. He shrugged his shoulders, "I wasn't planning on it at first, but now... I've got nothing to do, so why not?" he smiled at her. His smile grew a little wider, "really? I'd like that. I'd be happy to take you there if you want" he said, a plan forming in his mind. The castle, although easily visible, was quite a while away if you were going on foot. He wondered if she would be up for flying. He smiled back at her.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 pm

"Considering I have been grounded,which means staying indoors....yea! I love this weather!" She grinned and the bent down to quickly scoop up snow in her hands. She threw it up in the air and chuckled seeing the snowflakes fall down. She looked back at him and grinned widely "You must have fun doing what you do." She smiled wishing she had a talent as interesting as his. Then again,that's what makes everyone unique. She slightly pouted when he said he wasn't planning to attend before grinning. "Really?" She raised her eyebrows and grabbed his arm as she wrapped both her arms around it. "Yay!" She chuckled as she looked up at him "I would probably get lost on my own." She mumbled with a small smile as she let his arm go. "So, you have been there already?" She raised an eyebrow while she began to pick up her hair. "Don't tell me we have to pass by a forest or something." She chuckled knowing how her hair gets tangled in all sorts of rocks and branches.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh, yeah" he chuckled sheepishly, forgetting that factor. If he'd been locked up, he probably would feel the same. Although he pretty much brought the winter weather with him, since he was the winter spirit. He smiled at her as she tossed snow into the air, snowflakes drifting down around her. He then shrugged. "It has it's disadvantages... as everything does" he mumbled. It was true though, as much as he enjoyed being a winter spirit. It got lonely. There was also the fact that his skin was always cold, despite him not feeling it, others could. "But snow days are always fun to make" he grinned slightly. He jumped in surprise as she grabbed a hold of his arm, wrapping both of her arms around it. If he weren't so pale and cold, he'd probably blush. "Y-Yeah, I uh, stopped by when I was... wandering-" he shrugged. "Thought I'd have a look" he replied. "Yeah, we do. But I have an idea, as long as you're comfortable with it" he said. "How would you feel about... flying?" he raised an eyebrow.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow "Disadvantage?" She thought about it for a moment as she looked down at the ground before remembering he was practically invisible to everyone who didn't believe in him. She breathed out a slight sigh and looked at him "I'm sure you'll get you're chance to shine." She chuckled at how that sounded "You got me to believe!" She pointed to herself with her eyebrows raised. "Can't be that hard..." She chuckled knowing that maybe Blanditia was a great place to start on getting him know. Especially since everyone around there is probably used to seeing all types of magical being. She chuckled a bit and placed her hands on her hips. She quickly hesitated at the thought of flying before a wide grin spread across her face. "Seriously?!" She said loudly as she tried to control a squeal rising up her throat. "That would be..... spontaneous!" Exclaiming, she stretched her arms outs before remembering the dilemma with her hair. She lowered her eyebrows with a small pout as she picked up a bit of her hair. "But....what about?" She nodded towards her hair on the floor.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

Jack shrugged his shoulders, "well... it depends on the person. Not everyone is as enthusiastic and open-minded as you seem to be" he chuckled. He watched her as a wide grin spread on her face, it was infectious, and soon, he found himself grinning back at her. He smirked at her choice of words before looking down at her hair. "Oh, yeah. I forgot about that" he eyed it for a moment. "Why is it so long anyway?" he asked. He didn't think it were possible for hair to be that long. He bent down scooping her hair up in his arms. "You reckon you can carry it and I'll carry you?" he raised an eyebrow. He didn't know how else to avoid the length of it. It didn't look like a hair tie could withstand the weight -- and it's not like he carried hair ties with him anyway.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

"I guess.....if they don't have an open mind...then, they aren't worth you're time." She chuckled with a shrug. She breathed a chuckle as he grinned back at her making her feel a bit nervous,but not in a bad way. Looking back down at her hair,she breathed a sigh. It wasn't like it was going to be a secret for long anyways since she was going to a school where all types of creatures could be free. Moving her gaze back into his eyes, she ran her fingers through strands of her hair. "My hair can heal any wound." She chuckled with a slight shrug knowing it can make people younger,but maybe that shouldn't be told to just anyone. Even though Jack did seem trustworthy "It glows when I sing a tune...sounds weird right?" She raised her eyebrows "It's only because I am part..." She paused and breathed a chuckle "Unicorn." She mumbled with a grin she couldn't contain at how it sounded. She nodded at his idea and picked up her hair quickly before chuckling as it reached up to her eyes. "Alright!" She exclaimed before wrinkling her nose as strands of her hair tickled her nose. She hesitantly walked over to him and slightly eyed him,not sure of how it was going to work.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:22 am

Jack raised his eyebrows in surprise. "I knew there was more to it" he chuckled slightly, glancing down at all her hair. He wasn't really shocked or anything, until she mentioned the unicorn part. "Wait, what?" his eyebrows shot up. "Sorry I don't know... if I heard you right" he pretended to clear his ear with his pinky ((how the heck do you describe that motion)). "You're part unicorn?" he repeated. "I didn't even--" he was about to say he didn't know they exist, but held his tongue. "I'll believe it when I see it" he smirked. Of course he didn't think the girl was lying, but he'd never seen a unicorn ever in all of his three hundred and eighteen years of existence. Once she walked over to him, he looked at her, "so, I'm going to have to carry you, bridal style, alright?" he raised an eyebrow.
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:23 am

Rapunzel breathed a slight chuckled when he pretended to clean his ear with his pinky. ((I have no idea xD)) She glanced down at her hair before raising an eyebrow when he didn't finish his sentence. "You didn't even,what?" She chuckled "Think they...existed?" She smiled before sighing when it seemed like he didn't believe her. "That's the thing!" She held her hand out as she accidentally dropped her hair to the ground again make her breathe a chuckle with a shrug. "I can't....actually-" She fiddled with her fingers as she glanced down at the ground before resting her gaze on him. "Turn into a unicorn." She mumbled as her eyes slightly widened with her eyebrows raised. "I have the healing power of one...but I am more of a human." She chuckled, not sure if she could really explain it. She scooped up her hair again before looking at him with a nod. "Alright!" She chuckled and moved closer to him as she cautiously moved one of her arms from holding her hair to wrap around his neck. She looked at him with a warm smile before slightly shivering when she felt his cold pale skin.
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Frost Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 pm

He nodded slowly, crossing his arms. Jack chuckled, watching as her hair fell to the ground before glancing at Rapunzel curiously. A look of confusion washed across his face. "So... you're part unicorn, but you can't actually turn into a unicorn, right?" he raised an eyebrow. That was kind of weird and confusing. "Why is that? If you don't mind me asking..." he said, "is it your parents are different breeds or...?" the word breed felt almost wrong and he glanced at the girl, hoping he hadn't managed to offend her or anything.

As soon as she wrapped an arm around his neck, he could feel her shiver. He glanced at her, smiling back before bending down and lifting her up. She was surprisingly light despite the amount of hair she carried. He floated up slightly, "sorry about... that" he gestured to her goose bumps. "I can't really do much about it though" he chuckled sheepishly before flying off and up towards Blanditia. "You're not afraid of heights, are you?"
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Rapunzel smirked as a look of confusion washed across his face. "Yep...that pretty much sums it up." She breathed a chuckle before crossing her arms as she looked down at the floor.Glancing up at him, her brow furrowed remembering the blur image of her father she had when she was a baby before trying to cover it up as she faked a smile with a hesitant chuckle noticing that might have been an awkward silence. "Sorry, just-" She looked up at the sky "Lost in thought, I guess." She shrugged with a smile before shaking her head "No, why would I mind.." She smiled as she took in a deep breath "my...father was a human....my mother is a unicorn." She breathed as she ran her fingers down her hair with a sigh. "I turned out more of a human though.....but I have the ability to heal like unicorns do." She smirked a little "Which explains the hair." She nodded down to her hair.

When he floated up a bit, she continued to shiver not understanding why his body temperature was freezing. Looking at him, she shook her head when he gestured to her goosebumps. "I-It's..alright." She chuckled as she tried to stop her teeth from chattering. "I know." She breathed with a smirk before gripping her arm tightly against his neck as he flew up. At that moment,she completely forgot about the freezing temperature while she gazed up at the sky. She moved her gaze down to the ground and found herself gaping at how it all look from high up,breathtaking. When he spoke, she shook her head not being able to speak at the moment as she smiled with her eyes widened. She rested her cheek against his shoulder as she dreamily looked up at the blue sky.

In search for the Academy (Tag:Anyone!) Tumblr_mghihuXPvc1rmkfd6o1_500
Rapunzel
Rapunzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next