Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 35 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 pm

"Yes.  Oh yes, my love.  I will, most certainly." Cato answered her.  He slipped the flowers out of the ring. "I just have one question.  Who's wearing the ring, me or you?"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 35 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Hannah giggled as she took the ring and sat up as she slid it on Cato's finger. "Why not you since you make me feel complete..." she took Cato's hand as she placed her head on his shoulder and watched the sunset.

Meanwhile Kenneth looked at Hannah's back as he looked through his scope. "Prefect...I'll wait until the sun fully sets to take the shot...and soon good night kitty...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm

"This moment is perfect.  Nothing could ruin this for us." Cato said as he put an arm around her.  Hannah just made him feel complete.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 pm

As the sun was setting Hannah smiled as she kissed Cato's cheek. "I love you so much..."
Kenneth took his scope aimed at Hannah and took his shot. Hannah collapsed on the rocks. She was shot right through her heart. Kenneth smiled as he ran.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm

But Cato saw the offender taking off.  Quick as lightning, he threw his knife at the retreating man.  His aim was true and the blade hit Kenneth right in the back.
"No one hurts the people I love." he declared.  Then, he picked up Hannah and carried her to the hospital.  He was going to see her through this.
"You'll be okay, Hannah.  I promise you." Cato whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm

(OCC: turns out my iPod wont load so I'm using my moms)

Hannah was in surgery and the doctors kept her safe. When she was down they put her in a room. A nurse showed Cato where she was.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:37 pm

"You can make it through this, Hannah.  After everything we've been through together.  I won't let you die like this." Cato was mumbling to himself as he watched her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Hannah fluttered her eyes opened and grasped Cato's hand. "I will be okay cause I have the best fiancée ever..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 pm

"That's my girl.  Never giving up the fight." Cato said as he breathed a sigh of relief.  Hearing those words was the best thing he could have ever heard at that point.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Hannah locked her eyes into Cato's and smiled. "How your eyes are like lakes that we can swim in... Your lips are sweet like a cupcake shared with the bottom eaten first and how our love is connected like a lifeline... How my heart beats for you my beloved peacock..." Hannah took Cato's hand and kissed it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm

"Hannah.  I love you so much." Cato whispered.  He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.  Knowing she was going to be okay, he didn't waste time giving her affection.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Hannah blushed. "Honey...I love you..." Alidia smiled. Then before she knew it she was dreamfalling. She was a princess with white hair and wearing a pink dress and her name was Keeyle. And she had a major chaos to attend to. A dragon fire lord was destroying everything in sight.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 pm

When Rahim settled into his new surroundings, he first noticed the whispering voices in his head.  And then he noticed that he was a black dragon.  But not just any black dragon; he was Neltharion, the Black Aspect and Earth Warder.  As such, he was meant to nurture the Earth and provide its people with everything they needed to live off the land.  But over time, the Old Gods imprisoned in the depths began to speak to him through his connection to the world and drove him mad.  With the expansion of his power with their help, his body began to split open and goblins had to weld armor to him to keep him together.
"All will burn beneath the shadow of my wings." Neltharion murmured to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Keeyle was taught the dark hearted beast wanted everything to burn regardless what lives were at stake. She went to her balcony and began to sing cause she was on her own.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm

On rare occasions, when the Old Gods were silent, Neltharion was allowed some peace.  But he would be so tired that all he wanted to do was sleep.  Unless he was in the air, then he had to enjoy this freedom while it lasted.  A few tears fell from his eyes as he flew, a cloud of smoke and brimstone trailing behind him in his flight.
'If only someone could help me.' Neltharion thought as he landed.  It wouldn't be long before he was seized by the madness again.  So he released a loud, mournful cry to the sky while he still could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Today was the day that Keeyle decided to look around the woods. She put on a cloak and went inside the woods and she heard a mournful cry in the sky. She looked around and grimaced. "Where is that cry coming from?" She gasped as she saw a rabbit stuck in a trap. "Aww you poor thing..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Neltharion finally felt his vocal chords strain, and he had to stop.  As he did, he looked down at himself.  He looked horrible, with cracks filled with magma and fire running over his body.  It was enough to make him despair.
"I'm hideous, a monster.  I hate what they've done to me." the Black Aspect wailed, his claws digging into the soil beneath him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

"Run Little one..." Keeyle smiled as she watched the rabbit go. But she smelled the air. It smelled like lava and ash. She gasped as she saw the river of lava. She inhaled and exhaled as she followed it and saw a dragon. She gasped as she hid behind a tree pulled out her jeweled dagger but she heard it say "I'm hideous, a monster. I hate what they've done to me." Keeyle felt compassion for the dragon. She removed her hood and walked to the sad dragon. "Its going to be okay..." she held her hand. "I mean no harm..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Startled, Neltharion looked behind him.  There was a girl there, dressed in pink and with white hair.  How could she approach him?  Surely, she was aware of who he was.  Even so, he found himself frozen by something.  The voices in his head were still silent, and his heart seemed to beat so much faster in his presence.
"Where did you come from?" he asked her as she came closer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm

"Please dont be startled...I am Princess Keeyle. I noticed you were upset I wanna help you..." Keeyle sat down at large rock. "I am from that castle over there..." she pointed to her home. Her heart was fluttering as her icy blue eyes sparkled like icicles. "Please tell me your name..." She smiled as she put her white hair in a braid.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 pm

"My name?  My name is Neltharion.  I'm the Earth Warder.  I'm surprised you didn't recognize me, Princess." Neltharion introduced himself, settling himself to lay down.  He didn't notice it, but his eyes were changing from a fiery orange to a bright green.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Keeyle smiled as she carefully walked to Neltharion cause of the lava and magma. "Nice to meet you..." She laid by him. "You're not like the other dragons...you're really.." She giggled "Sweet..." she patted his head. "You have the most lovely emerald green eyes.."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 pm

"Green?  My eyes haven't been green in a long time.  Not since the Old Gods drove me insane with their whispers." Neltharion exclaimed.  He looked down into the pool his tears had created.  Indeed, his eyes were green again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Keeyle smiled when Neltharion looked at his eyes but she frowned at what he said about the voices. "Let me help you...I wanna help..." she gasped as she saw the sunset. "I--I have to go..." What Keeyle didn't want Neltharion to know was that she was cursed that when the sunset she'd become a ugly girl not the pretty princess. She began running home. She left her dagger behind on accident. When she got home her ugly scars and boils came back. She cried herself to sleep as she looked at herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 pm

At first, Neltharion wanted her to stay.  For some reason, he feared the voices in his head would start again if Keeyle left.  As if to confirm his worst fear, the voices of the Old Gods began to laugh in the back of his mind.
'The little toy is still trying to be the good Earth Warder and take care of the earth he was sworn to nurture.  You belong to us now.  And you will do as we command.' They tried to make him attack the castle and village nearby.  But he fought against them, like he did several times in the past.  As he thrashed and flailed on the ground, a section of the land shook with his torment.
"Please don't make me do this." he begged.  He was trying so hard not to let them win.  Finally, he exhausted them and himself, and he fell to the ground in a heap.  The bliss of an unconscious sleep crept over him and he welcomed it with open arms.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next