Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 16 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm

"That would be just fine, especially since I promised some of the children who study here to help them catch fireflies a few nights ago.  You are welcome to come along." Yama offered, picking up an empty paper lantern.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 16 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Naomi smiled. "I'd be honored." She wrapped her arm around Yama's buff arm. "You're so strong." she giggled.

Meanwhile: In the Imports office, Naomi's ex-fiancee, Adam was planning to have his revenge. "Naomi's going to pay..." Then one of his minions, James walked in. Adam looked at him. "Is the deed done?" James shook his head. "no...some big guys came and saved her and rumors are saying they're protecting her..." Adam wasn't pleased.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 pm

"I may be strong, but I don't look it like some.  You should have seen my rookery brother, Kai.  He was a male you could look at and know he had great strength.  In a way, my name is ironic." Yama told her as he led her to meet the children.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Naomi smiled as she looked at Yama. "You're strong in my book..." Naomi gasped with excitement as she saw the children. She smiled. "Hey children I'm Miss Naomi Rogers. I'll be here to play and catch fireflies with you. Now who's with me?" the children cheered as they ran and Naomi ran with them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Yama supplied the children with lanterns that they could put the fireflies they caught inside of.  It was much like a game he had seen the young ones make up.  They would catch fireflies in paper lanterns and then chase each other in a game of tag, with only their lanterns to light the way.
As he watched Naomi run with them, the Tengu noticed she was quite good with them.  The children liked them both, but for different reasons.  Naomi was fun for them because she could keep up with their games, whereas Yama could entertain them with good stories.  Yes, "the Mountain," for that was what his name meant, found that he enjoyed watching her with the small children.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:17 pm

((OCC; I'm on my iPod that's why my posts are late...))

Naomi smiled as she played with the kids and then a young girl named Irma-sun was hurt. Naomi picked her up and sat down on the green and placed Irma-sun on her lap. "Here let me kiss it to make it better." She kissed the finger. "There all better..." she smiled.

Meanwhile:
Adam was trying to gather infomation on Naomi's new bodyguards. He wasn't pleased at all.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 pm

(OOC: That's okay, I understand.)

Yama felt something tug at his hand.  He looked down to see Taro, a small boy standing there.  Taro had always liked Yama the best out of the students here.
"Are you having fun tonight, Taro?" the Tengu asked with a smile.
"Hai.  Naomi-sama is very nice.  She could be another teacher here if she wanted to be." the boy said innocently.  Though the statement surprised him, Yama found that it was truthful.
"I suppose she could." he agreed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Naomi smiled and waved at Yama and the little boy with him. Naomi's heart skipped beats when she saw Yama. "What's the matter with me?" she though. She walked to the lone lit lantern, she closed her eyes and made a wish as she lifted it in the air. 'I wish that I knew if Yama likes me the way I like or actually love him'

Meanwhile at Roger's Imports:
Adam found out that the bodyguards had a common weakness. The well-being of the children and now Naomi. "Prefect..." Adam thought aloud as he worked out his plan.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Yama thought about Naomi as he watched her.  She was beautiful, he had known that since he got a good look at her.  But he was seeing more to her than that.  She appeared to be a kind woman with a loving and generous heart.
"I'm going to talk to her." he thought out loud to himself.  He walked over to where he had seen her go.  Slowly, he reached out and touched her shoulder.
"May I join you." he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Noami smiled as she blushed. "Sure." She saw another lantern, she took Yama's hand along with hers, her smile widen, "Now make a wish and let it go." she said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 am

'I wish that I could learn how Naomi feels about me.' Yama thought.  Though he wasn't sure why that was his wish, but he let the lantern go anyway.  He looked down at their hands and he clasped hers lovingly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 am

Naomi watched it go and looked at their hands. She blushed. Then her heart began to skip beats increasingly. Her eyes began to sparkle. "Yama...I..." she started to say but she decided that words won't work. So she did her tippytoes and kissed his lips. "I wished that I'd knew your feelings for me" she said as she pulled away from the kiss.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:39 am

"Well, you granted my wish.  Now let me grant yours.  I think I...may be...falling in love with you.  I don't know what you do to me.  My heart speeds up to an alarming rate, and I have to remind myself to breathe when you look at me the way you're doing now." Yama explained to her, draping his wings around them both.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:46 am

Naomi smiled. "I feel the same my winged beloved ever since you saved me." she blushed as they were in his winged embrace.

Meanwhile:
Adam laughed evilly. He was planning to make the temple go in flames and of course Naomi would go inside and that's when he'd blow up a wooden beam to make her trapped inside. And she'd die and he'll take over Roger's Imports.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 am

"Do you really?  I wasn't sure how you would take knowing my feelings.  But I thought it couldn't hurt to tell you about this." Yama told her, caressing her face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 am

Naomi took in his love and comfort. She rubbed her hand with his. "I'll always love you..." she looked and gasped. It was almost morning. "Darn..." she thought but she had an idea. She quickly made a necklace of daisies with the dew. "Sleep well my winged beloved...I love you." she kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 am

Yama just barely had time to get back up on the roof.  But he watched the children head home before turning to look at Naomi.  His eyes softened as he looked at her.
"I love you too." he whispered just as the sun peaked over the hills.  Those were his finally words for the night before he became a statue once again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 am

The day was prefect. Naomi felt like she was on cloud nine. She smiled and giggled with the children. Then they took her to the temple. And that's when everything went downhill. She was worshiping and praying with the kids and she began smelling smoke. 'Adam...' Naomi thought. She ran to get the children out all but one was safe; it was the one who liked Yama. Noami screamed "I'm coming..." she ran in the room to get him but that's when the beam fell. 'Yama...I love you...' Naomi thought and began coughing with smoke. She gave the young boy her sash to keep him alive as she began to fade in and out of life.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 am

Luckily, Hiroshi had gone in to find them.  He got Taro and Naomi outside before the smoke could do some real damage.  The servants tended to the children and Naomi to make sure they were okay.  Some of the others had to move Yama's sleeping form off of the roof before the building collapsed.  Nobody was hurt, thankfully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:26 am

Naomi weakly smiled. "Thank you..." she said. She cheeked on the kids. And smiled as she saw they were okay. Then she ran to Yama's statue form. She embraced it. "Thank gods you're safe my beloved."

Meanwhile:
"Godammit...she didn't die..." Adam yelled. "Looks like I have to go undercover and poison her myself as a cupbearer...." he made himself look holy.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 am

When the sun set, Yama was awake once more.  He gasped as he beheld what had happened to his and Hiroshi's home.  The samurai and Naomi related to him what had happened.  If anything, the Tengu became somewhat distant because of his worry.  He asked that no new visitors be allowed to come until the place was rebuilt.  However, he welcomed his fair lady's attempts to get closer to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:43 am

Naomi smiled as the sunset. She walked to her winged beloved. "There's my winged angel." she said happily with a hint of lust. She got a bottle of wine and she poured a glass for herself cause she was thirsty and she raised it. "To my beloved how I wished I couldve found you before and to your house may it be rebuild quickly." She smiled as she took a drink. "Woah..." she said wearily "that's some strong...." she collapsed.

Adam was angry that they didn't let him in but offered the poisoned wine for a gift. The poison was fast. It'd kill in less than 3 minutes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 am

"Naomi?  Naomi!" Yama cried.  He took a look at the wine she had.  It had a certain poison in it, and he was thankful that it was one he had an antidote for.  He was quick to give her several drops of the antidote to help her.
"Please let this work.  If it doesn't, a rat is going to die today." he swore.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:55 am

Naomi's breaths were small. She weakly looked at her winged beloved and smiled. "I love you...Yama...you'll always be in my heart..." her eyes shut and her breaths stopped. Her hand dropped from caressing his face.

Adam watched the scene. He smiled as he walked away. 'Like I'm scared of him...please I'm not scared of anything...Roger's Imports here I come...'
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 am

Yama took a moment to cry for Naomi.  He held her close to him.  A sound got his attention; he saw a man leaving, a gaijin or 'foreigner' in the Japanese language.  The Tengu pulled out a daito knife Hiroshi had given him and threw it hard at the retreating man.  It hit him square between the shoulders.
"I love you, Naomi.  To honor your memory, these eyes will never cry again." he whispered to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next