Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Minos smiled at her as he finished his work on her back.  He was gentle with Fatima as he helped her to rest her head against his shoulder.  All that was left to do now was wait.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 34 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Fatima was glad to have Mions by her side. She felt her heart beat loudly. Was she actually feeling this? Was she a Harpy actually falling love with him. She quietly giggled. Yes she was. She snuggled her head to Mions's heart. His heartbeat was matching hers. She smiled. Then it'd hit her. Was their love if Minos loved her too, would their love be forbidden.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Minos was enjoying having her close, more than he thought he should.  His feelings for Fatima had progressed very rapidly.  Was it possible that he was falling in love with her?
It seemed that way.  Making her feel happy made him feel happy.  He was certain that, though they might be an odd couple, they would be allowed to be together.  Love was one of those things that knows no boundaries.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Fatima wanted to tell Minos how she felt but she was afraid that he didn't feel the same. But then nightfall came. "You ready?" she asked as she took his hand and she felt sparks. She blushed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:39 pm

"Absolutely.  Let's go, my dear." Minos whispered.  Very carefully, they crept out of the Minotaur's cage and tiptoed out of the tent.
"Hold on.  We should let the rest of them out too." he said as he released the rest of the magical creatures from imprisonment.  Then, he and the Harpy stole off into the night.  By the time anyone figured out what happened, he and Fatima would be long gone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Fatima smiled. "We are free..." she jumped and then without warning she kissed his lips. They kissed for a while and then she pulled back badly blushing "I...I I am so sorry I don't know what came over me...we should sure continue going...I know a safe place..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 pm

"That's...great news.  Lead the way." Minos started to say.  He was blushing as well after Fatima had kissed him.  But his skin was so dark that it was hard to tell.
As he looked at her back, he was reminded of what he wanted to do for her.  Help her scars disappear.  But that would require a place for her to bathe.
"Fatima, this place that we're going.  Will there be a spot where we can get into some deep water, preferably with a waterfall?  It's about helping your back heal." he decided to ask.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Fatima smiled. "Yes there is...and again sorry about the kiss...I dont know what came over me..." They walked and she smiled as they were in a private cottage and a small river with a waterfall.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 pm

"You don't have to apologize for that.  I liked it." Minos admitted to her, quite honest about it.  He found a large jar that he could collect water in for this task, a scrubbing brush, and soap.
"How about we begin with that help I promised?" he suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

"Y..you liked it?" she sheepishly said. She smiled. And nodded as she took off her clothes and walked in the creek. "Be careful..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:34 pm

"Don't worry, my dear Fatima.  I know what I'm doing." Minos promised her.  He got some water in the jar and let half of it run down her back as a gentle pace.  Then he started rubbing soap into the remaining half of the water.
"Now comes the part you may enjoy the most." he told her as he dipped the bristles of the brush into the soapy water.  Then, he started to gently scrub her back to remove the scarred skin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 pm

((OCC: lost our power for a bit...but it's back))

Fatima moaned with gratefulness. "Oh Minos...feels so soothing..." she began going under water getting her hair wet.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 am

"Are you enjoying yourself, Fatima?  Maybe you can let me help you brush your hair later." Minos said in a teasing way.  As she came back up from soaking her hair, he applied a lotion to her back to keep it smooth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 am

Fatima gasped as she felt something on her back. Her wings. "Ohh Minos...they're growing back...love and care..." she giggled as she pulled him in with her. She kissed his lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 am

"You could've just asked me to come in, you know." Minos joked.  He tried to rub some water out of his eye.  But he did return the kiss with one of his own.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 am

"Then what would the fun and romance be out of that..." Fatima asked before Minos kissed her. She moaned passionately as she wrapped her hands around Minos's neck. "I am in love with you Minos..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 am

"What a coincidence.  I'm in love with you too, Fatima.  I was waiting for the right time to tell you, but you made that decision for me." Minos explained as he looked at her with smoldering eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:16 am

Fatima looked into her beloved's eyes and giggled as she kissed him longer. "I never want us to be separated cause I love you too much...I just wish that we were human..." she held him close. Unaware that the circus people made them wanted for running away.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 pm

"That would make things a little easier, I suppose.  But either way, I would love you." Minos told her.  Suddenly, an idea came to him.
"Fatima, perhaps there is a way for us to do that." he said, tilting her head up so she could meet his gaze.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Fatima gasped as she met his gaze. "Really? How?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 pm

"Have you ever heard of the Destiny Stone?  It's been said that the stone rewards those who reach it.  But getting to it is the hard part.  The place where it resides is heavily laden with traps to keep out the unworthy." Minos explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Fatima thought about it. Risking them getting their humanity and being human with her beloved. She nodded her head. "Minos...let's do it...I'll make us some snacks..." Fatima flew out of the lake and into the cottage.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 pm

"You might want to consider getting us some travelling cloaks too.  Who knows if those circus entertainers are still looking for us." Minos called after her.  It never hurt to be careful.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Fatima nodded as she carried the basket and the cloaks out of the cottage. "Lets go my beloved..." she wrapped herself and wrapped Minos. "There they won't recognize us...I couldn't even think about losing you cause I love you too much..." she caressed his cheek with her feathered hand. Unaware that they the circus people had dogs.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 pm

The road to find the Destiny Stone had proved to be long.  At the Minotaur's urging, he and the Harpy avoided terrain that would leave tracks to be followed.  Only once did he allow them to go through a place where they would have a slightly easier time, and only because it was a swamp.  The scent of the place would easily hide them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next