Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 pm

"First, we need to mix a batter for the pancakes.  That's how it gets its round shape when being cooked.  So I'll need a bowl and wooden spoon to mix the ingredients in." Maxwell began, collecting some cups to measure with.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 30 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Aqua smiled as she searched for the items her beloved needed. She began singing and realized she still had her mermaid voice. She used to sing this song before she met Maxwell and never understood it until now.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 pm

"Your singing voice still sounds lovely, Aqua.  I sometimes sing while I work, it helps to make time go by faster.  Where did you hear that song?" Maxwell asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Aqua giggled and blushed. "Thanks but I used to hear it all the time when I was younger before meeting you and I never got the meaning until now.." She smiled as she took her beloveds hands and danced. And then the pancakes began smelling the air. "Yummy..." Then she remembered another song. She kissed Maxwell for him to sing along.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Maxwell didn't mind singing with her as he mixed the batter together.  He just didn't think he sounded like much of a singer.  He gave her a smile as he placed a batch into a pan to cook.
"I'm sorry if I don't sound very good, Aqua.  I don't sing much." he confessed with an embarrassed blush.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Aqua looked at her beloved. "I thought you sounded like the mermen back home...angelic..." Her smile widen as she took some batter and tossed it to him making a mess. She giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 pm

"Hey!" Maxwell exclaimed, playfully.  He took a handful of some pancake batter and tossed it at her too.  He gave a mock laugh.
"Now we're even." he stated as he turned the currently cooking pancake onto the other side.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 pm

"Are we?" Aqua said. She took her finger and smeared some on Maxwell's nose. She kissed his cheek. "I love you..."

((OCC: I have another idea for a pastlife... Arthurian... king Arthur Camelot...how u think?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 pm

"I love you too, Aqua." Maxwell told her.  Feeling sure the first pancake was done, he placed it on a plate for her to eat.  The next one would be for him.
"This one is for your breakfast.  Mine will be ready soon." he said as he added new batter to the pan.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Aqua tasted it. "Oh my Jellyfish...its amazing..." She smiled. Unknown to the couple that the crew were having their ideas of Aqua and her origin.
((occ: did you like my idea?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 pm

(OOC: Arthurian legends are so full of scandal.  I don't mean to knock your creativity, but that kind of scandal is something I've been trying to avoid.  However, I came up with a new idea.)

"I'm glad you like it.  I like to have my pancakes with butter." Maxwell replied.  He got his breakfast ready and sat with her.  The young Captain was glad he got to share this with her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 am

((OCC: Ohhh new idea Smile awesome I'm ready to hear...))

Aqua smiled as they ate and she was curious. "Maxwell could we go back home? Show me what's it really like to be a human girl with her lover?" her eyes sparkled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am

(OOC: Okay.  It's kind of around the same time period though.  I was thinking of magical creature sideshow attractions.  Some people back then made up that they had magic creatures in their circuses to draw a bigger crowd.  Well what if someone actually had the real deal.  I was thinking Alidia would be a recently caught harpy named Fatima, and Rahim could be a minotaur named Minos.  They plot to escape the circus they're in because of poor treatment.  What do you think?)

"Actually, I would like to show you around town.  And there is a chest of dresses for a young woman in my cabin that you could wear.  I just need to find you a pair of shoes." Maxwell admitted as he brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 am

((OCC: I love it Very Happy it's awesome))

Aqua blushed as Maxwell brushed aside her black hair aside. She locked her eyes into his and she kissed his brow, cheeks and then his lips. "I'd like that my angelfish..."

Meanwhile the crew was getting more and more curious of Aqua and why the captain has the beautiful woman instead of them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:59 am

(OOC: Oh good.  I was afraid I was losing my marbles there.  lol )

"Come on then.  Let's see what dresses will fit you." Maxwell offered.  As he led her on deck, he saw most of the crew watching them.
"Good morning boys.  I'd like to introduce my childhood sweetheart, Aqua.  She and I met when we were just children and have been friends ever since.  So I'd like you all to treat her with respect." he said as he introduced her.  After the men gave her a friendly greeting, he brought her to his cabin to pick out some dresses.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:03 am

((OCC; don't worry you weren't. (: ))

Aqua smiled at the crew and curtsied as she went in Maxwell's room. "What was that about honey?" Then she was putting on dresses until she found a short white one like what the roman gods wore in the books she read. She put her hair up and smiled as she twirled. "Maxwell how you think?" her eyes sparkled with the necklace.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:26 am

"Oh, I just thought I'd explain to them how I know you.  Just so they don't feel jealous.  And I think you look as lovely as any of the Nine Muses." Maxwell answered, giving her a hug.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:31 am

Aqua smiled. "I like being human but it feels like I'm missing something but what what is it?" Aqua returned the embrace "I love you Maxwell Bennet...and only you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am

"I'm not sure, Aqua.  But I love you too.  And maybe I could help you to find it." Maxwell said with a kiss on her lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 am

Aqua loved Maxwell's kisses but this lit something. She returned the kiss as she wrapped her hands around his neck. "Oh Maxwell that flickered something me...what's that called? Cause I think that's what I'm missing..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 am

At first, Maxwell wasn't sure what she meant.  But then, he had a sudden idea.  He wondered if she knew what she was asking.
"Aqua, are you sure you want to...make love with me?" he asked, uncertain.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 am

Aqua blinked when she pulled away. "Make love? Oh it's like the pancakes..." she started to head out the door but something told her stay. "I think that's what I want..." she sheepishly said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 pm

"Aqua, do you remember when I talked to you about things lovers do with each other when we were young?  Well, making love is one such thing.  You may want to lay down again if I am to do this with you." Maxwell explained, feeling a little hot under the collar.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Aqua smiled blushed and giggled as she laid down on the bed. She was about to make love with her childhood friend and now lover. "Is this right?" she asked as she was on the bed laying down like she would be inside one of the giant clams. She was still wearing her green shell bra and the necklace he'd given her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"That's just fine." Maxwell replied.  With that, he began to remove his clothes.  Once his shirt was off, the pearl necklace she had given him was still around his neck.
"I never take this off." he said to her.  Finally, he had all his clothes removed.  His hands caressed her skin gently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next