Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 8:51 pm

(OOC: Alright. I have some things I need to take care of, so I'll be off after this post too.)

Rahim watched, awestruck by what was happening. He wished he understood what was causing this. That was the drawback to being a magic tracker. He might know how to find magic, but that didn't necessarily mean he knew how it worked. And it was that not knowing that worried him. However, he noticed the scent of magic around her had spiked and he thought that meant her magic was back.
"Alidia, are you okay?" he asked, to make sure.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 19 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 pm

It seemed that Alidia landed in her dad and beloved's arms cause when she landed; she felt two pair of arms on her back. She fluttered her eyes open. Her dress was white and sparkling with diamonds. She weakly smiled as she kissed her dad's forehead. And then she kissed her beloved. "I...I...I feel....renewed..." she giggled her famous giggles. "I love you all..." she said as she made it snow and there was rose petals mixed in. Her eyes had the sparkle back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue May 21, 2013 7:02 pm

"I'm glad you're feeling better, my daughter. And I know we both love you too. Very much." Vlad assured her, smiling sweetly.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Alidia smiled. She tried to walk again but she kept trembling. She playfully growled. "I can do this....I can do this..." she was determine. Her dress kept sparkling like her eyes and then she saw the sparkles go to Rahim and made him wear a tux. She giggled. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Rahim smiled at this. In that instant, he knew the Alidia he first met was back. He took hold of her hand and interlaced his fingers with hers.
"That'sss my Alidia, the one I fell in love with." Rahim stated.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Alidia blushed and giggled. She began caressing Rahim's cheeks. "I don't care if you're Griff...Randell...or any of the guys in the pastlifes as long as you're my Rahim...and I love you very much..." then the dress sparkles made a veil appear. Alidia smiled as she intertwined her hands with his. "I vow that I'll be yours forever and we'll raise our children like our parents would want it be...plus this...the dress is doing the magic not me..." then white rose petals began showering on them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Vlad watched them gladly. He was happy to see Alidia had found someone who made her happy. And Rahim seemed like he would make a fine husband for her. The scene of white petals raining down on them made a beautiful picture.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Alidia giggled as she saw her dad. She motioned him to join in. Her eyes sparkled. She wished shanti and Ariel were with them but with her two men with her she couldn't complain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

"You should join in on thisss moment, Count Draculea. You're her father figure. You have a right to share her happinessss." Rahim encouraged him, holding out his arm to welcome him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm

((OCC: this is my last post...until you know...)) 

Alidia smiled as she grabbed her dad's hands. Her eyes sparkling and she smiled. Then her dress began to sparkle again and wings appeared as Alidia walked with her father looking at Rahim, smiling again. She was holding white roses. The drama room was turning into a chapel. She giggled. "Daddy this is really happening...." she whispered. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

(OOC: I know. See you then.)

"It is. I know you will make a wonderful wife and an exceptional mother. This should be something you will never forget." Vlad told her. He kissed her brow to show how he loved her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm

((occ:I found out that we are getting our wifi back next Friday...and I'm early lol))  Alidia was walking down the aisle with her father. "Promise you can hold me up...cause I'm shaking with nervousness and excitement..." Alidia whispered and quietly giggled as she wrapped her arms into her dad's arms. She looked in front of her and saw him, smiling like when they first met at the gardens. Seemed like just yesterday; her walking the hallway and seeing him. Her and Belle talking to him. He was amazed that I wouldn't run. Then the invitation at the gardens. The magic and chemistry kicked in there. Them eating strawberries with his dagger and riding his majestic pet. Their kiss underneath the willow. Then them making love in his room. Alidia was the happiest girl ever. Now he was waiting for her. His eyes sparkled with hers. Soulmates forever. She was ready to say those two words. She just had to be a bit more patient. "I do...I do...I, Alidia Hendley, take Rahim has my husband to love...to cherish...as long as we both shall live... Alidia smiled as she waited for the hologram minster to make the speech.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 pm

(OOC: Very cool!)

Rahim looked down the aisle to see Alidia coming, Vlad walking beside her. He felt his heart begin to pound in his chest as his eyes shone with love. It was amazing to him that all this had happened just because he came to this school. She was so wonderful when he had gotten to know her and he could hardly believe she was about to be his. This day couldn't get any better.
'I do take her to be my wife...to love and honor...to cherish...until death do we part.' he thought to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Alidia smiled as she turned to face her beloved Rahim in the eyes and of course they sparkled like the stars in night sky as she placed the ring on his smooth hand that was always there with every-time they made love "I, Alidia Hendly, take you Rahim Sahib to be my husband. To love and cherish. Being forever faithful. As long as we both shall live...soulmates forever..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed May 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Vlad watched with a proud smile. It only got bigger as Rahim repeated the vows for her. It was such a heartfelt moment.
"I, Rahim Sahib, take you, Alidia, to be my wife. To have and to hold, to be faithful forever, for as long as we both shall live. Soul mates forever." Then, a lovely ring was carefully placed on her finger. The whole thing made Vlad very happy, for them both.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Alidia looked at her father and smiled through the vail as Rahim took off. Then Alidia said the two magic words she had waited/longed to say. "I do..." she smiled as she faced her beloved. Waiting for the five words. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 pm

"I do." Rahim said, quietly and lovingly. Now that the veil was off of her face, he didn't want to wait to kiss Alidia anymore. He pulled her close and kissed her, passionately and on the lips.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

((OCC: the YMCA is closing up early tonight so this is my last post until tomorrow...)) 

Alidia smiled as her and Rahim kissed passionately. Snow fell down on them. They were officially man and wife. And her father was there to witness it. She was so glad that Rahim was her soulmate instead of him. She giggled as they pulled away and the hologram said "I present Mr and Mrs Sahib. Alidia's smile widen as she intertwined her hands with his. As they walked off the alter and the chapel disappeared and they were man and wife.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

(OOC: Okay. I'll be waiting.)

Vlad came to hug the happy couple. His smile was so joyful that it could be seen in his eyes. The Count embraced them, grateful that he had gotten to see this.
"I'm so happy for you both." he said at last.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Alidia welcomed her father's embrace on them. She kissed his cheek. "Thank you daddy....for everything." she whispered as she did a solo hug on her father. Alidia smiled as she flicked her finger and made herself and Rahim wear something comfortable. She made a sundress appear on her with desert roses with a desert rose hairclip that had morning dew in her hair. And he was in a blazer. She wrapped her arm around his. She placed her head on his shoulder. "My merciful desert god is now my beloved soulmate husband." she giggled and smiled as she kissed Rahim's cheek. The twins began kicking her again. "Ohh they are excited..." Alidia giggly said as she grabbed her stomach. "Little Windy and Little Rahim..."

Then Alidia felt a chill down her back. "Something's not right..." she whispered. "It's not Deanne...it's something else...something familiar..." she heard evil laughter. She started to growl as she made her outfit change into her fighting clothes like she was wearing in the gym. The flower was still in her hair with her ninja stars. "Come out you coward...." Alidia screamed. "My...my.... A bit testy...the new bride fired up all ready and it's not the wedding night..." Alidia recognized that voice. As she shielded Rahim and her dad. A huge sandy black shadow surrounded the stage. "Pitch...leave..." Alidia screamed. "Never...not until I have my fun and revenge..." the evil nightmare lord said as he grabbed her dad. "No....let him go...now..." Alidia growled as she threw one of her magic spheres. Pitch dodged them. He put Vlad asleep and Alidia began seeing her dad's fears and it was the school's wellbeing and her and Rahim. Then Pitch grabbed Rahim. And also put him asleep. She tried to avoid seeing his fears but couldn't bare it. So Alidia was getting mad. "LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!" Alidia growled and screamed. "I WILL NOT BE THE DAMSLE IN DISTRESS THIS TIME!!!!" Then Alidia had an idea for her two secret weapons.  Alidia's eyes began to glow as she started to chant a spell "Thuu...Rahim's guardian... And Athena, goddess of war..." Alidia started to say "arise as your masters are in danger..." Alidia began to faint as she was using all her power to summon her and Rahim's guardians. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Rahim was barely keeping his fears at bay. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he felt a comforting presence beside him. A large body coiled around him, giving him courage.
When Thuu was summoned to protect his charge, he was willing to do it. Cobras stood apart from other poisonous snakes, in that they would stand their ground instead of run from danger. And he would not let his charge be tormented.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Before Alidia passed out. She smiled at Thuu. Then she saw her. Athena. "Please..." Alidia started to say. "Protect my father and beloved..." then Alidia collapsed. Athena growled as she pointed her staff at Pitch. "You will pay..." Athena looked at Thuu. "Good to see you old friend...ready to protect our family?" Athena climbed on Thuu's back. "Been awhile..." she smiled as they freed Vlad first. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu May 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Vlad attempted to use his mental control to block out the images of his fears. Suddenly, the image of a woman in armor and giant white serpent seemed to drive them away. He felt himself regain consciousness and he woke up. When he opened his eyes, he found that the two figures were not figments of his imagination.
"Thank you both." Vlad thanked them.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 23, 2013 6:17 pm

The duo nodded. "Now please be so kind to cheek on Ali...she doesnt look good..." Athena said to Vlad. Alidia was on the floor holding the desert flower to her heart whispering in her subconscious "Rahim...you can do this...I believe in you...the kids believe in you...daddy fight...Pitch should pay..." But unknown to them that Pitch was erasing Alidia's and Rahim's memories. Alidia couldn't fight it much longer.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 23, 2013 6:27 pm

"Enough of this." Thuu growled. He struck out at Pitch, his new fangs skewering the boogeyman. The action stopped what was happening to Alidia and Rahim, even reversed it. Rahim was the first to wake up, sitting bolt upright and gasping for air.
"You're a beassst, Pitch Black. That'sss what you are." he spat as he went to tend to Alidia with Vlad. By then, the white serpent had released Pitch, spitting out his blood like it left a bad taste in the snake's mouth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next