Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 11 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Siliq didn't protest to dancing with Chelsea, he knew how. It wasn't asking too much of him. He led her in a dance that was very fitting of the music they danced to. As they danced, he found himself struck by the way the light shone on her. That's when a realization hit him.
'Am I falling in love? With her?' he thought to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 11 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Chelsea smiled as they danced. She felt free as a bird. She giggled as she did a spin. She stopped spinning to lock her eyes into his. She blushed and shyly looked down. "Thank you Siliq... that was fun..." her heart was going crazy. I am falling in love with my friend she thought. She quickly put a rose in his pocket and ran off. "I have to get my rest...good night..." she kissed his cheek and left off to her room.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Siliq smiled after her. He took the rose from his pocket to examine it. It was a blue rose, truly fitting for the colors they both shared. The male Arakkoa began to head to his own room, unaware that he was being followed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 pm

"What's the matter with me...I can't be in love or can I..." Chelsea began pacing. She began making blue roses appear and showered in them. She smiled and laughed. "Okay I am in love with him....I need to tell him but I need to change.." She changed into her Druid outfit. And began walking to his chambers slowly because she didn't wanna ruin the moment. But she began singing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

By the time Siliq got back to his room, he was twirling in circles as he moved. He still held the rose to his chest. In his state of happiness, he didn't notice there was already someone in his room, someone who was not supposed to be there.
"Hello, Siliq. Did you miss me? Because I've missed you." He turned around to find a woman dressed all in black. She wore a smirk on her face that he hated more that anything.
"YOU!!!" he shrieked in outrage.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Chelsea felt like she was flying. She giggled. "Oh Siliq...how I love you.."
she was almost to his room and she felt so happy. She finally reached the knobs
"Well..here goes..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"Is that any way to treat your old student? I thought I might come to see you. It is nice to see that you've made a friend after our falling out." Nasrin commented, mentioning Chelsea. In that instant, his protective side showed its face.
"You stay away from Chelsea, Nasrin!" Siliq ordered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Chelsea opened the doors and there she saw Siliq with another girl.
Chelsea's heart began to crack but she remembered. She growled.
"You..." she pointed to Nasrin "You stole his heart...give it back or pay..."
Chelsea was getting her plants ready to attack.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm

"You must be Chelsea. I'm glad to meet you in person. Actually, it's ironic that you mention his heart." Nasrin stopped to reveal a pouch she was carrying. She reached in and pulled out a glowing red object. Siliq's heart.
"I want my heart back. Now!" Siliq demanded, a storm brewing outside with his anger. Nasrin suddenly squeezed the heart in her hand. With a loud squawk of pain, the male Arakkoa doubled over, clutching his chest.
"You don't understand, do you? Your life is in my hands, forever! All I have to do is squeeze if I need to. Though it would be a shame to destroy such a beautiful thing. Your heart has been shining more brightly than before, Siliq." Nasrin said as she watched him in agony.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Chelsea was getting angry. Her eyes began to glow. "I warned you now suffer..." She raised her hands and pour out her heart in the attack. She pinned her against the wall. Chelsea ran to her beloved. She held him to her. "Its going to be okay..." Chelsea walked to Nasrin and grabbed the bag but she didnt see one of the vines were loose as Nasrin grabbed her. Chelsea started to choke as she quickly tossed the bag to Siliq
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Now that his heart wasn't being squeezed, Siliq was able to recover. He prepared to cast a spell. He needed to get Nasrin to let Chelsea go in order to use a very powerful spell to stop her without hurting the girl he loved.
"Shadow snap." he muttered. The unwanted guest froze as her shadow was attacked, allowing Chelsea to get free. Then, he reached out to the lightning in the storm outside and directed it at Nasrin. Her body jolted and shook with the electricity before her body fell limp.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Chelsea coughed for air and then she walked to Siliq. Her eyes began to glow again as she grabbed her poison ivy darts out of her hair and threw them at her heart. "Never mess with Siliq again because I love him..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm

"And I thought I was being over-aggressive." Siliq thought out loud. He opened the pouch to check on his heart. It wasn't damaged at all. He released a breath in relief.
"We have it. My heart is about to be mine again." he mumbled, unable to believe this moment had really come.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Chelsea smiled as she began to be normal. She took his heart and placed it where it belonged. And she kissed him while it sunk in. "I love you so much...more than life..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

It hurt a little when his heart began to settle back into place. But once it reconnected with where it was supposed to be, he felt all his emotions regain their full strength. When he looked back up at Chelsea, the strength of his feelings for her brought tears to his eyes.
"Thank you, Chelsea. Thank you. I love you so much." Siliq exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Chelsea welcomed the hug. She smiled. "It was no big and ...." Chelsea felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck. She pulled out one of her poison ivy darts. The poison ivy dart hit her beloved. "No!!!" she cried as she looked at the evil woman. Chelsea thought quickly as she made the golden flower appear. She placed it on her beloved's chest and began singing the song. Then it was her turn. But she couldn't the poison was becoming too much and it was hexed as she went to the evil one and gave her, her heart which glowed brightly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 11:51 pm

"How dare you!" Siliq screeched. He took the dart that had hit him and stabbed it repeatedly into Nasrin's heart. A horrible look of rage colored his face as he did so.
"Survive that if you can." he hissed. Then, he took a special seed needed for curing poison. He knew Druids could cure poisons too, but he didn't know how far in her training she had gotten. It was easier to do this himself. At last, he felt the poison leave her body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Chelsea shook her head. "W..what happened?" she gasped when she saw her own heart. "Did I almost..." she showed fiery in her eyes at the evil one. "You'll never use me again..." Chelsea tried to put her heart back in but it was stuck halfway. She looked at her beloved and playfully grinned. "Honey a bit of help here..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 12:13 am

"Of course, sweetheart." Siliq answered her. He helped to replace her heart where it belonged. It felt like a bad chapter in his life was coming to an end with this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am

Chelsea smiled as she embraced him and kissed him.
Alidia was confused still. She knew that her and Rahim's hearts were connected but was she missing... She waited for Rahim. "Maybe we need to go to another pastlife..." Alidia thought.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 12:36 am

When Rahim came back from that one, he understood a little. But it didn't seem like their question was quite answered. He wanted to ask Alidia a question.
"Where should we look next?" Rahim asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 am

Alidia smiled at Rahim. He always knew what was on her heart. She started to think. Then she got nothing. She sighed. "You can chose again my dear Rahim...." Alidia made a coffee appear and drank it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 am

"Well, there might be sssome anssswersss in one other I remember. This one was was of a human servant girl and a Cihpromorhtna prisoner who was actually a noble's ssson. Cihpromorhtna were a raccce of animalsss with human intelligenccce and behavior. Humans could children with them. Maybe there, we'll learn sssomething." Rahim suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 10:18 am

Alidia nodded as she took Rahim's hand as they went back in time.
She was Emma Chester. Chocolate brown hair, blue-green eyes that used to sparkle but once she turned 17 she was traded in the slavery world. She been whipped and treated like dirt but one that changed when she was picked from an anonymous bidder who treated her like a princess despised the laws. She was cleaning the floor while she was singing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Meanwhile, he was Nahusha Fair Feather. He was a Cihpromorhtna peacock, being kept in a cell by the prejudiced king. After Cassius became king, he did everything he could to drive the kingdom's more animal neighbors out. Nahusha's parents gave him up to protect him when he was a baby, only for his adoptive mother to be killed and him to be locked up until he suited the king's purpose for him. He was ten when he was first captured, and he was nineteen now.
"I will get out of here someday. I swear it." he muttered to himself as he sat in his cell.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next