Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 23, 2013 6:33 pm

((OCC: last post...)) 

Alidia's head was pounded. It seemed that her memories were coming and going. She growled as her eyes began to glow again. "Pitch Black...." her voice echoed. "Face the wreath of Vladimir, Athena, Rahim, Thuu, and me, Alidia." Alidia began to rise up again. "Ready to attack...." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

A look into her eyes was all it took. That monster had tried to erase his daughter's memories. He looked at Pitch, his face changing to look more monstrous with his race. A growl was coming from deep within his throat. His fingers became claws as he rose to his feet.
"Do you realize what you've done; what you've let out of me? You think you know what terror is, you little maggot? You know nothing of terror until you've seen it through my eyes." Vlad said in a threatening way.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

((OCC: sorry about being late on this. I got sick for overworking-out and my grandpa was in the er, doesnt look good plus we are getting ready for Friday, our wifi coming back.)) 

Alidia smiled as she watched her dad. She was proud of him like he was with her. She couldn't scented the nightmare horse in her shadow. "You teach him daddy...teach him a lesson..." then it happened. The horse grabbed her and took her in a portal similar to the one once again like her and Rahim's first pastlife. She tried to scream but was fast asleep cause of the nightmare sand. That meant Athena was gone too. The portal was closed and well-hidden. Alidia's nightmares showed as Pitch's grin grew. "Well...daddy Vlad looks like you have an automative...save your daughter who isn't your flesh and blood or defeat the bad guy..." Alidia was trying to fight these nightmares but she started to smell it. Poppies with bloodlust. Her nightmares of her birth family getting killed. Alidia screamed as she opened the door and saw both of her families....dead. She cried and she saw a dagger. "I'll be with you all soon...." but this nightmare was like a reality. The portal made the nightmare realistic. She kissed them all but saved Rahim; her beloved/soulmate for last. "I...I...I'm so sorry I...I didn't make it here sooner..." Alidia began raising the dagger to her. Pitch just smiled. "Alidia's fears...they taste so good..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

"You take care of him. I'll get her." Rahim told Vlad. With one jump, he entered the portal and went to find Alidia. Something told him she needed him.
As he ran, several nightmares tried to waylay him. But his wrath and frustration was enough to make them run scared. She hadn't lost him, so he wouldn't lose her.
At last, he found her after long searching. She looked like she was surrounded by illusions of loved ones dead, ready to plunge a dagger into her own heart. Why was Pitch always targeting that particular theme?
"Thisss is getting old." Rahim muttered to himself. He so tired of someone trying to ruin their happiness. He dove at Alidia, pinning her to the ground on her back as he took the dagger from her and threw it out of reach.
"Alidia, wake up. None of thisss is real. Your Rahim is right here, the real one. Please Alidia, look at me." he begged her, tears building in his eyes.

(OOC: That's okay. I've actually been away from the computer for three days. Busy weekend.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Alidia was stopped. She opened her bluegreen eyes and saw Rahim on top of her. She cried as she held herself close to him. "Rahim..." was all she could say. Stiffen by fear. "I...I...I thought you were dead..." she started to get her words back. "I...I...I don't understand why the dagger comes...but I'm glad you're here..." she kissed him as the nightmare began to crumble. "We need to go...NOW!!!" Alidia muttered the spell to strengthen her fathers ring, to pump into him, like her heartbeat when they exchanged blood. Pitch cried out in pain as the fears began turning sour. "NOOOO!!!!!" 

((OCC: by the way was researching for another pastlife for Alidia and Rahim on the tv and found the prefect one...enemy spies who have forbidden love that they're both assign to eachother and there's this book series I'm in called "The In Death Series" by jd Robb aka Nora Roberts. It reminds me of Rahim and Alidia.)) 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 pm

"Sounds to me like you just lost a meal." Vlad said, in observation of the man's reaction. He began his punishment by hitting Pitch in the stomach than punching him across the face. He was having the time of his life in teaching this scumbag a lesson.

(OOC: Spies! They lead exciting lives. That should be an interesting idea.)
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 pm

((OCC: Ikr btw the book series is awesome and you need to read them in order like I said it's like Rahim and Alidia. And this is my last post for the night)) 

Alidia took Rahim's hands as they ran. Her fears seeming less scary with him with her. Then she had an idea. She whistled for her solarsurfer. It came like it was supposed to. She put Rahim on first, she tried to jump but she didn't wanna hurt the young ones. "Rahim...go...I'll catch up...." she knew he'd refuse so she put a spell on the sufer as she ran as fast as she could. She felt the bloodlust and poppies again. "Not...this...time..." she cried out as her knees began buckling. "No...dammit...no..." Alidia felt the lust but her eyes were focusing on her love for her husband and dad. Her magic was weakening again. "NO!!!" she screamed as she ran again. Pitch smelled her fear as he punched Vlad. Alidia scented her dad in danger. She pushed all her energy to the rings of Rahim and her father. She coughed as she was getting closed in. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue May 28, 2013 8:33 pm

(OOC: Okay. I just might check out those books.)

Rahim saw the way Alidia was reacting. That's when he remembered what had caused it. Without hesitation, he turned to get rid of the source causing her magic to go haywire, but not before slamming Pitch into a wall.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 29, 2013 6:13 pm

((OCC: I'm going to be on for a limited time tonight...my dad is taking me out...)) 

Alidia coughed as she felt some of her magic returning. Her eyes glowed. "I'm going to be strong for my beloved, my dad, Windy, little Rahim, and everyone in this school..." she chanted over and over again. Her charms began playing music. As she was gaining streagth.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm

(OOC: That's very special. Time with a dad is time that can never be replaced.)

Vlad ran a hand across his jaw. After that lucky shot, he was checking to make sure he wasn't bleeding. If he was, it would be chaos.
"You're going to wish you had never come here when I'm finished with you." he warned the boogeyman before clawing at him in the face.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 30, 2013 6:10 pm

((OCC: I know but my dad doesn't care that much for me anymore; he only cares about my dating-life or other things. That's why I love Alidia cause she's similar to me and Vlad/Rahim are people that I wanna have in my life)) 

Alidia's blood began to boil as she scented danger. She was out of the darken portal refresh. She saw her dad and beloved, of what she feared most, hurt. She growled with her bloodlust fangs showing. Pitch knocked her father out and Rahim was out cold. She looked at him. "NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY MESSES WITH MY FAMILY...." she jumped, screamed, and did what she was trained to do. Then she muttered a spell so her dad and her beloved husband won't hear her shrill shriek. Pitch growled as he was now blinded cause Alidia scratched his eyes out.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 30, 2013 6:35 pm

(OOC: At least he's still in your life. My parents are divorced and my dad is married to a woman I don't like anymore. Seeing him now makes me feel uncomfortable.)

Rahim rubbed his head, trying to clear the ache from his head. He was going to get that little worm for this. Alidia wasn't the only one who was going to have fun with this. As he looked up, he saw the woman he loved finishing Vlad's handiwork. It was enough to make him smile.
'That's my girl.' he thought to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 pm

((OCC: mine are too. And my dads girlfriend a female dog to say the mini-way, btw this might be my last post-sister isn't feeling well))
Alidia began to feel weak but she growled as she continued to shriek. "You can mess up my nightmares, fight me like a blind asshole, but NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER MESS WITH MY FAMILY...." she finally punched Pitch were it'd really hurt. She smiled as she watched him disappear. "Take that Mr Pain-in-my-Ass..." she slowly descended as she looked into Rahim's and her father's wounds. She grimaced as she had some but she cared about her family first. She faked smiled as she sang her healing song. And kissed her dads cheek and then playful changed into a "nurse" for Rahim. "Now...let nurse Ali see the wounds..." she giggled as she kissed him in his weak spot that she knew that made him blush.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu May 30, 2013 7:07 pm

(OOC: Oh, I'm sorry about your sister. I understand how that is.)

Vlad gave a sweet look at his adoptive daughter and the young man she loved. Young love was so beautiful. If anything, he was proud of the effect Rahim's presence had on Alidia. She wasn't a shrinking violet anymore. She was blossoming into a beautiful rose. He couldn't be happier for her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:23 pm

((OCC: Thanks for understanding Smile btw my name is Charity...since we've never been "introduced" lol btw we still still don't have wifi))

Alidia smiled as she nursed her beloved to health. But she still felt pain going throughout her. She quietly growled and groaned for them not to hear. Luckily she was wearing black that they won't see the blood.  She caressed Rahim's cheeks. "I love you..." she whispered in his native tongue in his ear. "Nurse Ali is always here for you my dear Rahim." Alidia's pain was spreading a bit more in her. Her heart was beating wildly with Rahim close to her. Like when they first met. She laid her head on his heart to hear it coexist with hers. She smiled and giggled. Then the twins began kicking again. Alidia's smile widen. "Take easy little ones," she whispered as she took her and Rahim's hands placed them on her stomach "Daddy and mama are here; little Windy and little Rahim Vlad." Alidia began singing her mom's song that she sang to Tori and Alidia. "Sun goes down and we're here together...right here in our hands...our love for you goes on..." Alidia yawned as she started to close her eyes. Her white nurse's hat fell off and her black hair was on her husband's clothed chest as she intertwined her hands with his. She muttered "I love you daddy," in her dad's native tongue when she scented him near. Her desert flower in her hair was blooming with their shared touch. She started to sleep again. Dreaming peacefully now. Walking on a beach with her new family; Her, Windy, little RV and Rahim holding hands in a prefect sunset as the waves crashed on their feet and ankles. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm

(OOC: Well, it's nice to meet you, sort of. My name is Rachel, by the way.)

Rahim smiled at the girl he loved so much. He wished that the process for them to get ready to get married didn't have to take so long. But some of the best things in life are worth waiting for.
"Hey, I thought our ssson'sss name was going to be Vlad Rahim." he said in a teasing way, trying to make humor.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

((OCC: nice to nice to meet ya too. Very Happy *curtsy*)) 

Alidia heard her beloved's voice and smiled as she continued dreaming. But the pain was still there in her side. She was a spy and Rahim was one too but Alidia didn't know his names. Her names were these: spy name was Quinn Dogwood; her real name was Rosa Spellman. Rosa had black hair but Quinn had blonde hair. Quinn had blue eyes; Rosa had catlike green eyes. Alidia was shocked. Maybe this is other pastlife.  Alidia thought. Her desert rose bloomed more in her hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:25 pm

(The pleasure is mine. Wink )

Vlad noticed the way she seemed to be dreaming. Upon closer inspection, he found that she was asleep. It was enough to make him chuckle at the sight as he smoothed her hair.
"If my assumption about you two is correct, you can find out what she's dreaming about." he suggested to Rahim.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 pm

((OCC: same here Very Happy I have two sisters. Rachel the middle and Sara the youngest lol funny how life does that))

Alidia's side was still hurting her. But her dream kinda left her like in a dazed coma. "Rahim...." Alidia whispered. Her flower was blooming more. But in her spy world they were trained assassins.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 pm

(That's cool. I think I came up with one more idea for a past life between these two. If you're interested.)

"I can do that." Rahim told the vampire. The first thing he did was massage Alidia's aching side. Next, he lay her on a couch in the room and sat beside her as he slipped into a self-induced sleep.
This time, he was a spy. His codename was Harrison Franks, but his real name was Halcyon McGinnis. He was a trained fighter, ready for anything.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:29 pm

((OCC: I'm always interested of the pastlifes of these two. It's always fun Smile lol but lately with the wifi my mom hasnt paid for it or we come later to the YMCA. I'm so sorry bout that)) 

Alidia felt Rahim's touch on her side but it seemed her pastlife was more in control. 
Quinn was walking through the park. She was looking  at the flowers. She smiled as she pulled out her sketchpad. Rosa was like Quinn in a way; an artist.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:43 pm

(OOC: It's okay. I understand. Anyway, I had this idea for a young woman trying to band together an army to defend her country from invaders, but she needs help. She finds it in a general who has been in hiding for a while and learns that he and those most loyal to him have been turned into large owls by the one leading this invasion. I was partially inspired by the Brothers Grimm story 'The Twelve Ravens' but instead of ravens, I used owls.)

The young man was taking a walk through a park. It was a lovely day, and he didn't have much to do anyway. For once, he was able to relax and have time to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 pm

((OCC: I love it. It's awesome))

Quinn smile wider when she kneeled down looking at a butterfly on a daisy. She began sketching it but it flew away. "Damn it..." she said. "That was going to be a flawless sketch." Then Quinn looked at the stream and saw a table with a close-up paper with a phone. Rosa knew it was; another assignment.  Holding her sketchpad and jogging to the table she started looking at her new case.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 pm

(OOC: Thanks. I had this idea for a patriotic woman and an enchanted general to work together to save their country from hostile invaders for a long time. Only recently did I realize that it fit well with Alidia and Rahim.)

All of a sudden, Halcyon got a phone call. He pulled out his cellphone, and recognized the number. Sighing, he answered it and started talking.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 pm

((OCC: it does fit them Very Happy lol)) 

Rosa understood what she had to do. Capture and not to be weak. The unsub or unknown subject was a male roughly her age white and fit to kill. "Great..." Rosa muttered. "He better be good-looking..." she laughed under her breath. He was an assassin like her. Then she looked around and dropped the phone in the trash as she walked away out of the park and  to the flower-shop. Quinn was a weakling but Rosa wasn't. And the main rule was the same "DON'T FALL IN LOVE!!"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next