Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 29 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:00 am

"You evil soul.  This was you!  You did this to her!" Orlando roared at the mirror in Dani's room, somehow knowing the Queen would see this.  He looked down at the girl who was so precious to him.  His heart ached the more he saw her like that.
"I love you, Dani.  I should have told you before now." he whispered.  He placed a kiss on her lips.  As he adjusted his hold on her, he jostled her, just enough that the piece of apple lodged in her throat fell out of her mouth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 29 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 am

The queen appeared on the mirror and smiled. "My.... My tsk tsk. She's dead because of being pure of heart and you didn't know this: she loved you but now it's too late..." 

Dani felt Orlando's kiss and she began to choke. She spat out the apple and fluttered her eyes opened "O...O... Orlando...what happened?" Dani looked around. The queen's reflection disappeared. "I...I I wanna tell you something..." Dani said as she locked his eyes in her. "I love you Orlando..." 

Meanwhile the queen was steamed. "How can this be?" she growled "they must be gone..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Orlando felt his once aching heart fill with joy.  To hear her say she loved him was amazing.  Ever since he saw Dani, he had this feeling that she was the one who could save him.  But one more thing needed to be asked in order for him to be truly free to give her all that she deserved.
"Do you love me enough to...be my wife?" he asked, shyly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 pm

((occ: i have another idea for a pastlife. I watch thinking that Alidia's pastlife person is cursed with memory loss and is buried alive until she "calls" Rahim's  person cause he's hiking and scents her. And they have to find out her past. So it's like Anastasia with a twist. And she was promised to another and he's the one that buried her and caused her memory loss cause he drowned her. What do you think? By the way it'll be in like the Civil War era.)) 

Dani gasped with awe. "Orlando...you want me as your wife?" She smiled as she embraced him. "Yes, of course I'll marry you." Dani smiled as she kissed him. 

Meanwhile the queen was planning another attack and then she had idea. She'd crash the wedding as an attractive woman and say that Orlando was hers and then when Dani would cry and she'd steal her heart that way Orlando would be like putty in her hands cause of Dani's heart. She smiled as she got ready. 

Dani was making her dress was wanted it like a snowflake. Unique and pure. She kept it hidden from Orlando until the wedding to make it a surprise he would never forget. She snuck a winter rose in his study to show her love for him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:40 pm

(OOC: Sounds really cool!)

As Orlando was heading to Dani's room to offer her a wedding, he felt something happening.  It was like he had been wrapped in chains, and they suddenly came loose.  The closer he got to her room the more he felt like something was about to happen.
"Dani?  Could you come out here for a minute?" he called to her.  He caught sight of his hands at that moment.  The claws and fur were shrinking back into his skin, revealing human hands.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:46 pm

((occ: thanks it just came to me. lol)) 

Dani heard Orlando's voice and him knocking. She quickly hid the dress and forgot about the winter rose tiara she was still wearing. She smiled as she opened the door. "Come in my Orlando..." she sat on her bed. "What's wrong?" she asked as she noticed that Orlando was acting weird.  Not noticing his hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm

(OOC: That's pretty awesome.)

"Dani, do I look different?  I was coming to give you a present, and I felt something.  I looked down and saw my hands.  They're changing back." Orlando explained, taking her hands so she could see them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Dani was in shocked when she saw Orlando's hands...his human hands. "You're becoming human..." she said as she embraced him. "My Orlando is becoming human..." she smiled. 

Meanwhile the queen was working on her attractive self. She made herself like Aphrodite. Appealing and sexy. She looked in the mirror and smiled. "I look amazing and hot. Now I need a name...oh I know Sheba..." she laughed evilly as she waited for the wedding. Ready to strike and steal Dani's heart.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Orlando embraced her happily.  He noticed he no longer towered over her.  When he placed her head against his shoulder, he didn't feel her head press into a mane of hair but rather into his bare neck.  The sharp teeth in his mouth became dull and his face reverted to a human state.
"Dani, thank you.  You saved me." he said, full of gratitude.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Dani blushed when he said that. "No Orlando we saved each other..." then her winter rose tiara she was still wearing fell between them and she giggled "Well that ruins some of the wedding surprise..." Dani kissed him. "I love you so much and lets get married in the garden..." she smiled.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:26 pm

"That sounds perfect.  I can think of no better place to marry you than there.  But if we're going to ruin surprises, I would like to give you that present I was going to give you." Orlando said as he reached into a pocket of his coat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Dani giggled as she sat up from the bed. "What did you get me?" Her eyes sparkled like stars.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Orlando pulled out a small box.  He got on one knee to make this seem more traditional.  On opening the box, he revealed a silver ring with a rose made of mother of pearl and three diamonds in its center.
"This ring was my mother's wedding ring, given to her by my father.  She made me promise that I would only give this ring to the woman I loved with all my heart and wanted to marry.  So now, it's yours, Dani, like my heart." he declared, proudly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Dani smiled with joy. She placed the ring on her finger and it was a perfect fit. "Orlando..." she said with joy tears. "My heart is all yours." 

Meanwhile the queen smiled as she watched them and she was invisible. "Prefect Dani....you sealed your hearts fate..." 

Hours later Dani put on the snowflake white dress with her winter rose tiara in with a veil. She smiled as she walked to the altar looking at the man she loved.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:58 pm

The sight of Dani coming down the aisle made this seem more real to him.  He reached out his hand to her and Orlando brought her to his side.  He slipped his mother's ring onto her finger as he recited his vows.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Dani smiled as she repeated what she said in her room and she heard something. She turned around and saw a woman around her age wearing a blue dress. 
"Oh Orlando... Its me Sheba remember?" The queen muttered a quick spell to make Orlando remember her. Sheba looked at Dani. "Silly girl...he is already with me..." Sheba held out her hand and showed her the ring. Dani gasped as she ran out of the garden holding her dress. She was crying at the fountain. Then there was a hedge surrounding her. Then she saw Sheba reaching at her chest and grabbed something pink. Her heart. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Unfortunately, Orlando's heart didn't believe the memories planted in his mind.  When he remembered the moment the old woman left unexpectedly.  He suspected this was the Queen come to make one last attempt on Dani's life.  The sight of her taking his beloved's heart sparked his fury.
"Get away from her!" he ordered.  The magic in the castle reacted to his rage and created a knockback that sent the imposter flying into the wall.  She had dropped Dani's heart but he caught it before any harm could befall it.
"I've never seen your face before in my life, and I was too young to be betrothed before I became a Beast.  But I suspect you are not who you say." he said, looking into a pond near the unwanted guest.
"Why don't you show us who you really are?" Orlando mocked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:39 pm

The queen smiled her evil smile has she changed. Dani gasped. "Stepmother....why?" The queen laughed as she snapped her fingers making Orlando tied up in the vines nearly choking him "Let him go please..." Dani said with tears "I'll do anything..." The queen smiled "Why!? Well dear Dani look at you...the fairest of them all...and you would do anything for this...washed up beast prince..." Dani nodded "Yes because I love him.." she showed the ring to her stepmother. The queen lifted Dani's heart as she picked it up and squeezed it softly and Dani groaned. "Well how about this...your heart for his freedom...no that wont work..." The queen paced then she had it. She made a mirror appear. "Dani step inside and I will let him go...but I still keep your pure heart..." Dani frowned but nodded in agreement "I'll do it..." Dani walked to Orlando kissed him "I'm sorry...but you need to be safe..." and then Dani walked inside the mirror. She was trapped. The queen laughed as she cracked her heart itil nearly shattered and smiled "I lied...goodbye" Dani kneeled down in the mirror and moaned in pain. She placed one hand on the mirror's surface "Orlando...I'm sorry...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm

"I want you out of here!" Orlando demanded, his voice almost demonic as he shouted.  The castle's magic, furious at what had been done to its new mistress, suddenly forced the Queen into the mirror herself but kept Dani's heart there.  He went to retrieve it, a single tear falling from his eye and mending the cracks in it like magic.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Dani began glowing as she was out and she rose in the air. She landed in Orlando's arms. She was looking like an angel with clear wings and a halo. She smiled as she touched his cheek.
The queen screamed as the mirror shattered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Orlando smiled, happy to have his beloved wife with him again.  He grinned at the shattered mirror.  When one traveled into a mirror, one had to come out through the same mirror they went in.  They wouldn't be seeing her ever again.
"You should have this back." he said.  He held her heart out to Dani and carefully placed it back where it belonged.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Dani took a deep breath as her heart went in. She began breathing normally again. "My Orlando..my Savior..." her eyes sparkled as she leaned in and kissed him. "Thank you..." she said as she took a breath. She snuggled her head on his chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

"I love you, my Dani.  My maiden fair.  So much." Orlando whispered as he held her close, protecting her from all harm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Alidia smiled inside. Dani was like her alright. Well almost, Alidia wasnt pure but she would put her life on the line for who she loved especially Rahim and her father. She felt a change of pace of the dreams when she felt like she couldnt breath. She or actually Shay who she was now was in a box underground. She didnt know why but she screamed. She didnt know much about herself but that her name was Shay and she was alone underground. And nobody was coming so she slowed her heartbeat as she closed her eyes. Praying for a miracle.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 pm

When Rahim felt the dream shift again, he found he was a young man in America during the Civil War.  His name was Colman Whisper.  He had not signed on for the war, mostly because he thought he could do more at home than on some battlefield.
On one trip to a river for water, he had this feeling that something wasn't right.  Like something was being hidden from the eyes of all.  Then he noticed a place where the dirt looked to be freshly disturbed, like someone had buried something there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next