Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

Emma smiled as she felt Nahusha's release. She climbed on top of him and kissed his nose and then his lips. She traced her hands as she slides down the sheets. She began making sure she'd make her beloved happy. When she got to his "gift" she giggled as she began making him filled with pleasure like he did with her.
Alidia smiled as she recalled all her recent memories with Rahim. The picnic below the willow dancing in the cherry blossoms, and fighting side-by-side against the drones, in the gym.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 am

Nahusha felt chills run through him. He smiled tiredly at Emma, now the one leaning over him. She didn't seem to want this to end yet.
Rahim smiled at this part. So like his and Alidia's first time together. How could he not smile at this?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 am

Emma peeked up and without Alidia's magic. Alidia began seeing Rahim instead of seeing Nahusha. "What's going on..." Alidia wondered. "This isn't my magic..." she tried making the rose petals appear but it was like she lost connection with her magic. She began her mental chills. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 2:24 am

This was where Rahim became confused. When he blinked, he was seeing Alidia instead of Emma. And he recognized his own body rather than Nahusha's.
"What? What happened?" he asked, startled.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 am

Alidia got up and she looked at her skin and she was Emma but she was also her. "this isn't my magic my beloved...it's like voodoo curse...someone that doesn't wants me doing magic or us to go back in our time..." Alidia said with her and Emma's voice mixed. Then it began storming really bad and Alidia was still afraid of them. She ran to a wardrobe and hid inside with a new nightgown and was whimpering. "I...I never wanted you to know bout this fear..." she whispered. "I...I wanted to let you think I was brave...not a scary cat..." she whimpered at the thunder and lighting.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 am

Rahim watched her and felt sorry for her. But he did not think her a scaredy-cat like she thought. He understood what it was like to have a childhood fear. This in mind, he went to her to offer his support.
"I don't think that about you, and you know that. Everyone has something they're afraid of. I don't think any less of you for being afraid of storms. Besides, there are stranger fears out there." he told her, his voice and Nahusha's mixing together. The effect made him sound more normal. Even so, he reached out and embraced her in a comforting way.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 2:53 am

Alidia looked at Rahim/Nahusha with her and Emma's eyes and ran to him when another roll of thunder rolled by. "I'm so scared Rahim...someone has tabooed my magic and that this rate; we might not be able to go home. But we have to think positive...we are together...and our love is stronger than anything and... (another lighting and thunder) ekkk Rahim..." Alidia held herself close to him.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:02 am

"It's okay. If you can't do it, maybe I can. In cases like this, we only left with both of our past selves in their true forms. Perhaps if I switch Nahusha back to his real form, we can go back to our time." Rahim suggested as he comforted Alidia/Emma.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:10 am

Alidia looked at Rahim/Nahusha with her and Emma's eyes once more and nodded. But then she had a bad feeling about it. "I...I actually dont know cause I'm getting a bad vibe if we do it..." Alidia/Emma closed their eyes and there it was. Her and Rahim back in the drama room and they were fighting. Her dad breaks it up and asked what's the matter and Rahim doesn't remember her. Alidia looks at her engagement ring and grimaces. "Rahim/Nahusha....I saw something..." she takes their hands. "Close your eyes and do you see it...." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 am

He did as she requested. What he saw was concerning. But as the saying goes, 'if you don't throw out the net, you never catch any fish.' And he couldn't believe that he would ever forget Alidia. It sounded too much like the fable about a white snake demon who fell in love with a mortal man. Things didn't end well for that couple, and he was determined that they would not end up like that.
"So what are we supposed to do? Just stay here? You know we can't do that." Rahim reminded her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:31 am

Alidia/Emma nodded. "I know we can't stay it's just I don't wanna lose you..." she started to tear up. "I don't wanna have the nightmares again of you dying in my arms...I couldn't bare it...but we do need to go home...I guess we could give it a shot..." Alidia/Emma kissed Rahim/Nahusha once more as she waited for the spell to work.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:41 am

"Alright then." was all he said. He tapped into Nahusha's magic and used it to switch from his human form to his true Cihpromorhtna peacock form. Once the change was complete, he took her hand and brought them both back to their time period.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 am

Alidia opened her eyes and they were in the drama room. She looked down. Still pregnant, and the ring was still on her. She looked at Rahim and caressed his cheeks. "Rahim..." Alidia sheepishly said. "Do you know who I am?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:52 am

"Of courssse I know who you are. Alidia Hendly, the woman I want to marry and who is carrying my children. We had a number of passst livesss together and are sssoulmatesss." Rahim answered as thoroughly as he could while getting to the point.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 3:55 am

Alidia couldn't stop smiling as she jumped in her beloved Rahim's arms. She kissed him long and wrapped him in a strong embrace. "Rahim...you remember." she squealed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon May 20, 2013 4:06 am

Vlad came around right at that moment. He didn't understand how he could have fallen asleep during two of those past lives. It's not like they were boring; quite the opposite. So, he was naturally confused by the way Alidia looked when he opened his eyes and saw them.
"Is there a reason why Alidia is hugging you like you almost died?" the Count asked.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 4:17 am

Alidia had a feeling Rahim was going to tell her dad what had happened. Alidia wondered about something. She flicked her finger and then it showed rose petals. "they're back..." Alidia whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 4:29 am

"Sssomehow, we got ssstuck in the passst life we were checking out. When I came up with an idea to get usss back, she worried that sssomething would go wrong because of a vision of the aftermath. She showed me that we might have fought and you would have broken it up because I would not have remembered her." Rahim explained, his words clipped. The idea of it had annoyed him quite a bit.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 4:40 am

Alidia began to feel tension. "No..." she whispered "it's coming true...the fight..." she got down from her beloved and ran to the stage/prop room and hides in the closet. Alone. Crying.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 am

Vlad watched her go, suddenly wondering what had caused this. He took a moment to read Rahim's thoughts and he found the reason for his slightly sour mood when he talked about the situation. But it wasn't the reason Alidia might have thought.
"Come with me. We need to discuss this with her." Vlad said, quietly. He led Rahim into the props room. It was a bit of a surprise when the younger man picked out where she was before he did. The vampire knocked on the closet door.
"Alidia, we know you're in there. Can you please come out so that we can talk about this? It's important." Vlad coaxed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 pm

((OCC: Heyy I'm going to be off and on this week 
Mom forgot to pay wifi...so I'll be borrowing the y's wifi until then which sucks....)) 

Alidia sniffled as she was in the prop closet and then she scented her dad and Rahim were near. And then Rahim opened the closets door. She backed away like a scared puppy. "I...I dont know what's with my...magic lately...it's out of sync...I'm scared that I might be turning into a normal mortal...daddy...Rahim...I'm scared...for the future...about soulmate love and our children..." Alidia began to cry again as she backed in the closet.   
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 7:59 pm

(OOC: Oooh, that's awful. At least we might have a way around that.)

Rahim reached out and to her hand, stroking it to try and make up for making her sad. He should've known something like this might come up. As her soon-to-be husband, he had to help her through whatever problem she faced.
"Alidia, maybe there'sss a way to find out if your power is fading or jussst going through a rough patch. And if you did lose your magic, it wouldn't change how we feel about you. Vlad caresss for you because you're kind and caring. Isn't that right?" Rahim asked Vlad over his shoulder. He was encouraged by the vampire nodding his head. He gently placed his hands on her shoulders.
"And I fell in love with you for you, not your magic. Don't you know that? I underssstand that you have worries, Alidia, but you can't let them forccce you to hide away from everyone you love and who lovesss you. It'sss not healthy for you." he said, his eyes starting to tear up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 pm

((OCC: thanks for understanding...it helps but the wifi here is sooooo slow and my mom doesn't get out of work until late soooo yea...))

Alidia just hugged her beloved Rahim close to her like he always did for her. She wept his tears away. "Oh Rahim...don't cry..." as they embraced her desert rose charm played their song. That made Alidia smiled at first but then her heart began to give up on her. It was like when she got Kida's and Ariel's pain away and took upon herself. "R...Rahim...daddy...like ball...pain...in heart..." Alidia didn't want the bloodlust or anything just love. Because what was happening without them knowing that her magic was restoring cause she had her tears and Rahim's tears and thats the tears of true love. Able to fix anything. And all of Alidias charms were glowing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm

(OOC: I see your problem. I can be so patient for something that it could be a fault of mine.)

Vlad became worried by this. He quickly joined them. The Count was soon helping to support her body if she needed it.
"Alidia dear, are you feeling well? What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 8:42 pm

((OCC: my mom I love her but she doesn't understand...and this is my last post until tomorrow...again I'm so so sorry...))

Alidia heard her dads voice but she couldn't reply cause she was like in a trance...levitating. She felt something growing inside her besides the babies. Her charms flow began in her arms and her eyes glowed. She was lifted into the air and her hair was going crazy until she put her hands in the air, similar to what happened at the Deanne battle. She waved her hands and then a blast of light and out came cherry blossoms and rose petals. She began slowly descending. Her magic was back and it was the tears of true love that healed her. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next