Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 10 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:04 am

Chelsea began getting curiouser about what was out in the far end of the forest. So with her magic qualities she began walking and harmonizing with the birds. She smiled. Then there was a river. She decided to cross it but she slipped on one the rocks and into the rivers current. "s..somebody....help..." she cried as she try to keep her head up. Then she went under.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 10 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:14 am

A voice reached Siliq through his connection to nature. This same connection allowed him to pinpoint exactly where the person was. Once he found her, he rushed to a river near the city. He could see a young girl being swept away by the current. Using his staff, he helped her from going any farther downriver and he asked the river to slow down, for good measure. It listened just long enough for him to help her out.
"Are you well, young lady?" he asked her once he got her on the bank.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:20 am

Chelsea began to coughing up water. And she looked up and she gasped at the marvelous creature in front of her. She made her nature magic to make a jacket of roses to keep her warm. "I...I...I am now. T...thanks. I...I'm Chelsea or Chel for short..." Her blue eyes sparkled as she started wringing out her blonde hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 am

"I am Siliq Stormare. I live in the castle not far from here. I heard your call for help, little Druid." Siliq introduced himself. He instinctively knew she had magic.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:31 am

Once Chelsea was done doing her thing. She gasped. "you just called me by what my old master used to call me...I would like to see this castle of yours too...if that's okay my kind sir?" Chelsea bowed at his feet. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 am

Siliq drew back slightly in surprise. He knew he was right when he suspected that Chelsea had magic. But she wanted to see the castle. He hadn't expected that.
"Well, then you are welcome to come with me to see it." he finally said in response.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

Chelsea smiled as she and Siliq went to his castle. "It's absolutely wonderful...." she said in a cheerful manner. She made some roses appear and she giggled. She smelled the aur and it smelled like it shouldve earthy and wonderful.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 2:54 am

"You really are a little Druid, aren't you?" Siliq asked when he saw this. It was a real shock to him when she said her old master had called her the same thing he did. He wondered if her old master had known one of them at one time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 3:01 am

Chelsea smiled and nodded as they walked in. She was in wonder. "Its breathtaking..." she saw the the paintings. She smiled at all of them and gasped as she saw a nature woman. It looked like her. "Whos this?" she asked in curiousity.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 am

"That is Lady Luna, the moon goddess. She helps to support life just as much as anything. The first ones to use magic learned to do so at night, because they used a lunar calendar. It is said that she and our sun god, Lord Radius, were each other's complete opposite and their perfect match at the same. Many nights, I have prayed to her for an answer to a problem I have." Siliq explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 3:14 am

Chelsea had a soft tug in her heart. "Maybe I could be a service since you did save my life...and maybe I could help you get answers from her..." Chelsea pointed to the painting.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 3:23 am

"You mean like...work here? I don't see anything wrong with that. I just want you to know the circumstances of this problem I have before we do anything about this." Siliq replied, once again surprised.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 am

Chelsea was gamed for anything. "Ok, Siliq... what is it?" Then she gasped as she saw a scar on his hand. "I can heal that..." She made a golden flower appear and began singing her healing song.

The flower glowed and then it disappeared in his hand and the scar was gone. Chelsea smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 4:18 pm

"Thank you. My problem is that I once taught the wrong person about magic. Nasrin disappointed me when I discovered that she was dabbling in dark magic. I didn't want anything to do with her after that, but she had other ideas. She used that magic to...to...to reach inside my chest and take out my heart. As long as she has my heart, my life is in her hands." Siliq admitted, looking like he was going to cry.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Chelsea gasped as she heard at what Siliq told her in his castle. "That's horrible..." she rubbed her hand on his cheek. "How can you get your heart back? If there's a way...I wanna help..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

"I would need to find her first, and where she hid it. Then, my heart has to be put back in the same way it was taken out." Siliq explained. His hand came up and grasped hers, like she was a lifeline that he couldn't let go of.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Chelsea wanted to help anyway she could. "Where is she now...but first teach me whom I'm up against...I need to know my opponent. Her weakness and her powerful points." Chel caressed his cheek. "You will get your heart back I swear it..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 5:07 pm

"Well, Nasrin is very strong in fire magic. But this can easily be dealt with by water or earth magic. This connection however has been tainted by the dark magic she has been practicing. She won't be as strong." Siliq explained as thoroughly as he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Chelsea nodded. "I understand...I'm going to get your heart back okay? I swear it on my life. I..I need to go outside for a minute." Chelsea walked out of the doors and she found a spot that she began making her battleground. She screamed out war cries. She made a poison ivy dart appear and threw it at an imagery target. She put her hair in a braid.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Siliq watched Chelsea as she began to practice. He found himself wondering what this new emotion was that he was experiencing. The Arakkoa had never felt this before, but it felt very nice. He admired her for wanting to help him. Perhaps it was her way of repaying him for saving her life. Either way, he had to smile as she watched him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Chelsea kicked her kicks. She did a spinning heel kick and then she did a combo of her doing a flip and then aiming her poison ivy darts in her hair. She smiled as she was done. She loved the results. "You're all mine..." Chelsea whispered to the wind knowing that she would hear her. Chelsea walked back in the castle and she took a whiff of herself. She laughed as she was directed to the bathroom. She took a bath and fixed herself up to visit Siliq in the dining room. She had her hair in a half-ponytail/ half-braid as she sat at the table with a sky blue dress. She smiled as she raised a glass of wine "To getting your heart back..."  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 pm

"To getting my heart back." Siliq agreed. He was reaching for a glass of his own when he felt a sort of warmth as his hand brushed hers. It was a mystery to him as to why he felt that. But, he still liked it very much.
"I saw you out there. You are very impressive." he finally said before taking a drink.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Chelsea gasped when they touched hands but she couldnt help herself when she wrapped her fingers around his hand. Its like this has happened before Chelsea thought. And when Siliq told her about her skills she blushed. "Why thank you...I learned them from Master Ching...he took me in when no one else did when my parents died from a house fire..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

"Oh. I'm so sorry about your parents. In a way, I know what that's like, to be isolated. After Nasrin took my heart from me, the other Arakkoa in the castle have avoided me. They know that I am not whole." Siliq told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Chelsea half-smiled. "But youre not alone....not anymore...you have me." Then the castle's musicians began playing music. She fully smiled this time as she got up and held out her hand. "Care to dance with me..." Unaware that they were being watched.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next