Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh. You're just saying that." Nahusha said, blushing. However, he hoped that she meant what she said. He had yet to see his human form in a mirror.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 17 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Emma smirked "I'm telling you the truth my dear Nahusha..." Emma decided to take her nightgown off but she was trembling cause her flashbacks of her being beaten were coming back. Alidia knew that feeling she had that similar thing when her and Rahim were making love cause of what Deanne did to her. Alidia smiled as she "whispered" in Emma. "It's okay Emma...I know the feeling...relax...let your heart guide you..." Emma smiled. Then for a quick second Alidia winked at Nahusha trying to signal Rahim. "Hopefully he got the message..." Alidia thought. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Nahusha wasn't sure what to do after that. But something seemed to whisper it's okay, you can do this if you just listen to your heart. So, he gently repositioned her on the bed to make her more comfortable.
"Thank you for your kind words, my love. I am truly flattered to hear you say that about me." he told her as he leaned over her, his hand feeling ever curve in her body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Alidia smiled. Rahim heard her, she loved him so much.
Emma giggled as she intertwined their hands. She relaxed at his touch.
Thats a good girl Alidia whispered. Now...let him marvel at yourself
Emma nodded mentally as she took her nightgown off thought there were bruises Emma didn't care as she took off Nahusha's shirt.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Nahusha thought he would help by removing his jacket and shirt himself. As he sat up to remove them, he caught sight of her without her nightgown. He froze, almost wondering if his eyes were playing tricks on him. She had a body that most women would die for.
"Oh Emma. I can't believe how beautiful you've gotten since we were children. You look like you were crafted after a goddess." he murmured, breathless as he looked at her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Emma looked her beloved with sad puppy eyes. "Really...." she said in a soft whisper. Alidia saw so much of her in Emma. Alidia started to cry. Then Emma smiled as she pressed herself gently on her beloved's chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 pm

"Oh no Emma, don't cry. Shhhh. Let me take away your pain, my darling." Nahusha implored her. Holding her to him, he pressed a tender kiss on the top of her head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

"Nahusha...." Emma whispered "love me....like when we were kids....but we can do adult things too." Alidia knew that message was from Rahim. So Alidia smiled as she told Emma to do something. Emma caressed Nahusha's cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Nahusha gently helped her lay back. He admired Emma a few seconds more. Then he began to kiss all over her collarbone and neck, feeling every curve in her body as he eased into making love to her.
Rahim knew now which of his past lives he took after the most. Despite their situations being reversed, he saw a lot of himself in Nahusha. Just like him, the Cihpromorhtna peacock was willing to do whatever it took to make his fair lady happy, never mind how shy he might have been.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Emma smiled and softly moaned, "Nahusha..." Alidia smiled. Then she and Emma heard it. A thunderstorm. They both whimpered as they stopped. They hated storms. Emma held herself close to Nahusha. Alidia began to shake. Then Alidia decided to face it. Emma its going to be ok Alidia said. Emma relaxed herself as she laid back down. "Please continue my beloved..." Emma said with Alidia's courage
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 11:44 pm

"I will, Emma. I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. I love you." Nahusha replied, quietly. In his aroused state, he began to move closer to her. He felt this great need rising inside him and it was only when he felt himself slide between her legs that he realized what it was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Emma was still a bit shaken with the storm but with her guardian angel besides her (Alidia) she was going to be ok. Emma smiled and moaned at his touch. "Nahusha...." she whispered with her eyes sparkling
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:03 am

"Emma, beloved...I want you...I need you so much. I feel like I need to prove it now or I'll explode." Nahusha replied, gasping as his brain caught up to what had happened. Did he really try to enter her? That voice in his head (Rahim) assured him it was okay.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

Emma smiled and nodded. "I feel the same way my dear..."
"Good Girl Emma..." Alidia said to her "Now let yourself forget the past...making new beginnings...kiss him...let him know he's your one and only..."
Emma smiled as she did what her "angel" told her to do. A passionate kiss to seal the deal.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:26 am

This time, Nahusha kept the kiss going for as long as he could hold his breath. As he did so, he made his move. He slid himself into her. The instant he did, he felt his entire body come alive in a way he'd never felt before. He shuddered at the electric feeling that rushed through him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:29 am

Emma gasped with pleasure. "Ohhh....that feels electrifying...." she smiled as she moaned.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:37 am

"My thoughts exactly. I've never felt anything like this before. Emma, I want to do this so much, make love to you." Nahusha confessed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 am

Emma smiled with a flirty glimmer. "I've been waiting for you but..." Emma started to say. Alidia tsked. "Never mind...let's make love my dear..." Emma held herself close feeling the jolts of energy.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:51 am

"Thank you, my darling. I will make your pain go away, Emma. I promise you that." Nahusha said to her, his eyes shining with love. Being mindful not to hurt her, he began to move himself even deeper into her. Each moment sent another thrill through his body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 12:58 am

Emma began moaning out of pure pleasure and she felt so good with her beloved near. Alidia smiled as she thought of her and Rahim's first time together at his room. Emma began wrapping herself around her beloved. "More my dear I feel energic..." she gasped for air. The atmosphere was amazing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 1:07 am

Nahusha was breathing heavily. It felt amazing to be sharing this moment with Emma. In his enthusiasm, he slid all the way into her. That's when he noticed how perfectly they fit each other's bodies. They really were made for each other.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 1:13 am

Emma gasped and moaned out of passion. "I love you..." she said as she caressed her fingers on her beloved's cheeks. She began moving up and down with him. The movements were sync. Alidia had an idea. She cast a mini spell as she made rose petals appear to make Rahim remember their special moment.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 1:20 am

Of course, Rahim noticed the rose petals. Seeing them reminded him of his first night with Alidia, when she used them to write 'I love you' on a pillow. That night had been magical, in more ways than one.
As Nahusha moved with Emma, he began taking things a little farther. He started making thrusts into his beloved. This was sure to make the horrors of the past disappear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

Emma's eyes rolled in the back of her head out of pure pleasure and forgetting her horrors. She smiled and moaned "Nahusha..."
Alidia smiled as she pictured her and Rahim. The strawberries; his dagger cutting them; riding his majestic animal; she blushed as she recalled every passionate memory they had and still to come.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 am

Nahusha continued this for several minutes. He gasped as he felt their passion rising, like a tidal wave before it crests. The climax of this moment was coming and he held on for her. At last, he could fight it no more and his thick load released inside her.
"I love you, so much. My darling Emma." Nahusha whispered, his energy spent. He seemed to collapse beside her on the bed.
Rahim privately went over his memories with Alidia. Each one was special in its own way. No doubt, there would be more special memories in the future.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next