Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 4 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 am

Lilly saw the two women and was shocked. They were acting barbaric. She put herself in the middle. "Ladies please for the love of Caesar can we act like people not animals..." they stopped. Lilly smiled "Now please tell Mr Nicodemus and myself: one at a time tell your side..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 4 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 am

Nicodemus listened carefully to both women. It was just as he had been told, both women believed the child was theirs. The situation reminded him of a similar case involving a wise king named Solomon. He decided to try the king's tactic in this scenario to see if it worked.
"You cannot seem to agree on who the child's mother is. So I suggest that we cut the child in half." As soon as he said this, Nicodemus watched their reactions carefully. One of the women didn't have much of a reaction, she was simply stunned. The second woman, by contrast, became a nervous wreck, crying and begging for the baby not to be harmed. It seemed he had his answer.
"You. The child is rightfully yours." he told the crying woman. She became very relieved and took her infant home.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 am

Lilly smiled. "That was amazing..." she said. "awesome work..." Lilly felt her heart tugging but she was shaking it off. "can't fall in love.." she said to herself; then she cleared her throat. "Where to next?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 am

"I don't know about you, but I could use something to eat. Sometimes, I get hungry after doing this kind of work. Care to join me?" Nicodemus asked as he offered his arm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Lilly shyly looked down, blushing, shyly smiled and then looked up and took his hand. She gasped when she felt a shock throughout her body. "Aphrodite must be at work: cause shes going crazy. But then he did save me from jail. But I am a slave...runaway and hes an official...it cant happen,,,Lilly dont fight it...Godsdammit my heart is banging " Lilly eyes sparkled "Sure, Why dont you chose the place..." While walking Lilly kept hearing the Muses singing....
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Nicodemus smiled down at her. Despite what had been done to her, Lilly was a beauty. He hoped that she would someday give love a second chance. She could make herself happy if she did. Just then, they came upon a small café.
"After you, my assistant." he said, indicating with his arm for her to go in first.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Lilly smiled. "Thanks boss." She laughed and smiled. She gasped. It was the first time she had laughed in awhile. She covered her mouth but it was too late she snorted. She blushed. "I...I..I am sorry..." she looked down at the ground
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

"What are you sorry for?" Nicodemus asked. He gave her a confused look. Why did she feel the need to apologize.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 pm

"I...I...I haven't laughed like that in years. Back when..." She was getting soft and she hated it. Some sort of anger came to her. "Just forget it..." she held back the hot tears. When she looked at him she felt her heart tugging. She placed her hand on the table. "I am sorry...I am just used to apologizing..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 pm

"Lilly, if you must apologize to me for anything, than let it be something that's truly offensive. This is the first time I've heard you laugh. And I like this side of you." Nicodemus told her, placing his own hand on top of hers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Lilly sheepishly smiled and blushed. "I like that side too." She locked her eyes into his and she leaned forward so slightly. What am I thinking? Its forbidden.... The muses played the music louder in her heart.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 4:40 pm

"Yes. I do." Nicodemus answered with a smile. He really did like Lilly, in more ways than one.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Lilly was debating whether or not to kiss him. Forbidden love or Jail....but I have feelings for him... She decided to hold the kiss back; the waiter came. "I'd like lamb with a salad." she looked down as she ordered and placed her hands on her lap.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 4:58 pm

"Oh. I will have mutton, and could you also bring some goblets for pomegranate juice as well." Nicodemus told their waiter. Once they were gone, he looked over at Lilly again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Lilly kept her head down. I love him with all my heart but it cant happen....forbidden love stinks...
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Nicodemus could tell something was bothering her. He inched himself closer. Whatever it was, he couldn't help but wish she wouldn't keep it to herself.
"Lilly, is something wrong? If there's anything I've done to offend you, please tell me." he implored her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 5:22 pm

"Y...you didnt offend me..." Lilly stuttered as she avoided eye contact. "I..." she paused as she played with her hair. "Its...nothing..." Why do I feel like this...I made a vow....I love you Nicodemus but I wish I could say it
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

"Then you don't have to look so sullen. I like to see you smile. You look so much prettier when you smile." Nicodemus said to her. With that, he placed a light kiss on her forehead.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Lilly weakly smiled when he said that. Nobody had called her pretty before. Then there was the kiss on her forehead. She took ahold of his hands. "I...I... I know its forbidden and I...I made a vow... but...." Lilly started to say until she was cut off. "Lunch is served..." the waiter said. Lilly looked away "Forget it..." She let go of her hands on his.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Nicodemus was happy that they were getting to eat. But he wondered what Lilly had been going to say. He would ask her about it later.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Lilly wasn't that hungry anymore. She just had a couple bites and she just looked at her secret beloved. She sheepishly smiled. "Maybe after this could we visit Aphrodite's fountain? I wanna tell you something there."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

"I would be glad to. I have something I want to tell you too. Care for a drink? I did get it for both of us." Nicodemus answered, his face hopeful.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Lilly smiled as she held her glass. "To freedom and finding out we work great together."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

"I'll drink to that." Nicodemus agreed. He touched his goblet to hers in a toast. He took a drink and the taste of pomegranate filled his mouth.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Lilly smiled as she drank. It was so sweet. Just like you my beloved....Ohhh my dear how I could say how I love you but I'll wait until we are alone at the fountain
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next