Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Anna smiled. She took his hand as she took him to her dad's private study. They first went the royal library and she pulled out a book and the secret passage opened. And there they were in her dad's private study. There books and chemicals brewing. "Have a look around," she giggledly said. "Everything here belong to my father...now only we know. The two of us. We are bounded not to tell a soul..." her eyes sparkled as she smiled and started making chemicals.

Meanwhile Marcus and Tybo saw them in their magic sphere in marcus's chambers. "There it issss sssssire..." Marcus smiled evilly "Time will be the key...now to push the lovebirds together..." He blew a red lust power at the sphere and made a spell on Aidan to make him obsessed with his niece Anna. "Lets watch the show..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

As time went by, Aidan found himself becoming attached to Anna. A voice in the back of his head reasoned that it wasn't right, because he wasn't really human on the inside, but that voice diminished until he no longer heeded it. The princess was teaching him to be better, changing him so that he could be someone worthy of her love. Yes, he could not deny the thought to himself anymore. He was in love with her. But he never forgot what it was like to fly free in the sky in his beautiful avian body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Anna smiled when she looked at Aidan. "Aidan could you help me with this mixture." She felt happy to have him around; when she was about to touch the book. They both touched it and she blushed. "Aiden...I .... " she started to say

Meanwhile Marcus smiled. "Almost there..." He saw the chemical mixture she was making. "Yesssss sssssuccess...." Tybo said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 pm

"You asked for the book, I just thought I would help." Aidan said, quietly. He turned away, unable to meet her eyes because of the way his heart was fluttering. He saw a spider in one corner of the room. It was nodding its head at him. He wasn't sure what that meant.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Anna took his hands and made him face her. "You are helping me...I don't why your eyes are violet and there's so much I wanna know about you...don't let a little humility get in the way...cause when I heard your heartbeat it sounded like it was locked and please let me the girl who unlocks that lock..." Anna brushed Aidan's hair away from his eyes she giggled. "There they are the eyes that fill my heart with wonder..."

Marcus smiled "Come on Anna kiss him..." Tybo was slithering around and he found the enterance of the study.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 4:39 pm

"Anna, I...There's so much I wish I could tell you. But I wouldn't know where to start, or you might not believe me without proof. I was so horrible before you helped to change my heart. Meeting you brought a certain light into my life. There is nothing more humbling than love." Aidan told her. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the spider weaving a spell in his web.
"No, wait! NO!" he cried. But it was too late.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Anna was in shocked, speechless and she felt hurt. She ran out of the study crying. "I trusted you..." she ran to her room.

Marcus saw this. "Well... this is amazing. Hurt Anna and I could go in the study but first..." he smiled evilly. "Guards..." the guards came "Sire..." Marcus faked frowned "the princess has be heartbroken grab the creature and put him in the prison.." "Yes sir.."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 5:15 pm

"Anna! Please, wait!" Aidan called after her retreating back. He was soon restrained and thrown in a cell once he was taken to the dungeon. He didn't have the will to struggle against them or to try and escape. The spider who had done all this was the only one who kept him company.
"Why? Why did you chose that moment to change me back? I wanted her to know the truth before this happened." Aidan said, pitifully.
"I had been watching you all this time. You have learned your lesson well, better than I thought you would. But I changed you back for another reason as well. The princess is in danger from someone close to her, and it is only in your true shape that you can protect her. Don't give up on her feelings for you just yet. If you sing with that lovely voice of yours, she will come to you." the spider explained.
Aidan doubted it was that simple. But, he still wanted to see Anna again. He sang a sad, mournful song, all the while hoping she could hear him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Anna was so confused. She felt so hurt and betrayed. She heard a song that sounded familiar. "Aidan..." she thought. He was in the dungeon. What did she do? She ran down the stairs and grabbed the keys. And unlocked the door. She looked at him with her eyes being bloodshot. She didn't care she loved him. That's right loved him, regardless. She smiled as she kissed him. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Aidan was surprised to see the spider was right. He didn't think Anna would come so soon. But he was still sad, because they could not be together now that he was back in his true form. Still, he hugged her back because he didn't want to ruin the moment.
"I know you must have so many questions, Anna. We have all the time needed to have them addressed." Aidan told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Anna smiled. "I love you Aidan....regardless how you present yourself..." she giggled "please tell me everything..." "Yesssssss tell usssssss everything...." Anna recognized that voice Tybo. Marcus grabbed Anna and tied her hands. "Aidan...." she cried out. "Oh yes Anna cry out to your "beloved"... he won't follow us...Tybo attack..." Marcus said as he took her upstairs to the study. "Aidan....." Tybo began to strike.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Aidan jumped from his perch and landed on Tybo, his left foot directly behind the serpent's head. He didn't dare move it. He had no way of knowing if the snake was poisonous, so better safe than sorry.
"I don't know what exactly is going on here, but you are going to help end it." Aidan said as he secured the snake in his talons and flew after Marcus and Anna.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Anna get to work..." Marcus shouted and a cracking of a whip was sounded. Anna whimpered as she continued mixing chemicals. She had to make a mixture of immortality and the powers of the Cosmos. "Aidan..." she whispered. "he is not here....now work or do you wanna be like your mom and father..." That made Anna mad. She jumped on him "How dare you..." Then Marcus shifted into a lion with a scar. Anna gasped as she was pinned to the wall
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm

"What in the name of all things good is going on?!" Aidan exclaimed when he got to the lab. Tybo began to struggle too much and he tossed the snake away. What he didn't count on was the snake landing on the lion's head. It quickly turned to chaos.
"Anna, get out of there!" Aidan cried out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 pm

"I wont leave without you...I love you." Anna said as she ran by her beloved's side. Marcus shifted back and grabbed his staff. Anna had an idea what he was going to do. "Anna smiled. "I love you so much, but cover your eyes..." she knew he wasn't going to do it willing so she covered his eyes. Marcus began to hypnotized Anna. "you'll forget everything that happened today...it was a dream...."
"Only a dream...." Anna said back.   
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 pm

"No!" Aidan screamed. Without thinking, he lunged at Marcus, scratching furiously at the man's face and eyes. Fed up with the magical bird's interference, he swatted him away. Aidan hit the wall and fell to the floor. He did not get up.
"Enough!" the spider trickster, who had been watching the whole scene, bellowed angrily. Once again, he wove a spell, not for Aidan, but Marcus this time.
"You are an ungrateful snake, so will live life as one. I give you the same chance I gave him, though I doubt you will learn that lesson. Now go, and take your accomplice with you." the little spider ordered. The two vermin were quick to leave. Then, the trickster turned to Anna.
"Your Highness, wake up. Your beloved needs you." he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Anna shook her head. Her memories were back. She looked around and saw Aidan. She ran to him and held him in her arms. "Please come back to me... Come back my beloved." Anna placed his head on her chest making him hear her broken heart beating. She looked at the spider trickster "Please I will give up anything even my life for his...please bring him back to me."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 pm

"I don't know about your life, but if you're not opposed to expressing your love to him once more, I will think of something. I can keep him alive just long enough for you to do that, for his heart is still broken. I cannot save him unless his heart is healed and whole." the spider explained kindly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Anna held her beloved close to her. "Aidan I love you so much I'd do anything to see you or hear your angelic voice... Please don't be heartbroken anymore I'm here and always will be. Awake my angel..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Aidan felt life in him again. He opened his eyes to see Anna looking down at him. For a minute, he thought he heard her say she loved him again.
"Anna...what-what's going on?" Aidan asked. The little spider came down, hanging by a silk thread.
"The princess and I were making a bargain for your life in exchange for her telling you she loves you." he told him. Aidan looked up at her, his heart filling with a joy that mended his broken heart.
"I love you too, Anna. You once said that you wanted to unlock my heart. Well...you did it. You found your way into my heart." he murmured.
"Part of that is thanks to Marcus putting a spell on you in an effort to get at Anna. But he never took it this far. You learned to love her on your own." the trickster explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Anna smiled as she kissed Aidan's beak. "I love you more than I love myself my beloved..." Alidia started to cry as she got out. She waited for Rahim. Then she ha an idea where to next but this one was a secret until when they returned to the gym. She smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

"If anything should be sacrificed, I want it to be my magic. You changed my heart, Anna. I became someone worthy of your love as a man. Therefore, I wish to sacrifice my magic to be that man for you, as long as I can shift between both forms at will." Aidan said at last.
Rahim pulled out after this. He wondered what Alidia thought of that tale.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Alidia hugged her beloved desert god and kissed him as they went back. "That is another of my newly added favs." she said with a giggle. "I have one that you might like but do you have another one my beloved?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm

"Maybe. But I want to know which one you were thinking of, firssst. I think it'sss your turn anyway." Rahim replied with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Alidia smiled. "two words: Ancient Greece..."
She was a runaway servant and he was a government official.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next