Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 5:42 pm

"I love you too, Alidia. You mean everything to me. I promissse I will never give you a reason to regret getting together with me." Rahim swore as he kissed her soft hands.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 7 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Alidia blushed, "I would do the same." Then there was music.

Alidia leaned forward for another kiss but on the lips this time
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Rahim was able to keep the kiss going for almost a minute. Then, he had to allow Alidia air to breathe. He gave them time to eat their fill, which was important because Alidia was feeding more than just herself. After that, he offered her his arm.
"Shall we go, my love?" he inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Alidia smiled as she took his arm around hers. "Yes we shall..." she reached in her "purse" and put the money on the table. "Where to Mr Rahim?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 6:26 pm

"I would love to take you into town to shop for sssomething sssweet. What do you sssay, Alidia? Will you come with me?" Rahim asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 6:28 pm

"I would love that but first let me give you my sweet treat to you..." Alidia kissed him under the sunset, it was perfect.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Rahim had to agreed with her. This was perfect. He held her close as they kissed and then he started to lead Alidia away so that they could go into town.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 6:57 pm

On the way through the town Alidia saw so many things. Then she saw them...rings.
"Rahim look at them all they are wonderful..."
She saw the perfect one.
Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 7 B66c6b689becca729eb11ccc62d40dae
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oh, how lovely. It does look quite niccce, Alidia." Rahim agreed. He had his eyes set on a very particular ring for her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm

She took his hands. "What one do you like?" The person running the stand looked at us weirdly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Rahim reached over and picked one up. The diamonds in this ring were positioned and designed to look like a lily when seen from above. As soon he saw it, he thought of her.
"Thisss is the one." he finally answered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Alidia started to cry with overwhelming feelings. "Its prefect..." she put her hand out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 pm

"I thought you might like it." Rahim said with a smile. He held her hand in one of his and the ring in his other hand. He carefully slid the ring onto her finger. Amazingly, it was a perfect fit. The piece of jewelry looked like it belonged there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Alidia felt overwhelmed. "Its wonderful Rahim...." she kissed him as she tossed the vender the money. And she began singing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 8:10 pm

It made Rahim happy to see Alidia so joyful. Her face just lit up when she was happy that made her seem so alive. He picked her up and swung her around a few times before putting her down again.
"Ready to go shopping outssside the ssschool?" he whispered in her ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Alidia giggled. "Yes...but theres a certain someone that I want you to meet...my dad...Vlad...He will love you just as much I do but I'll love you more..." she made them go back at the gym and everything was normal.

((OCC:Hope you dont mind)))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 8:20 pm

"You want me to meet him? Alright then. I can do that, I guessss." Rahim replied. "I guess he'll be in the drama classssroom?"

(OOC: I suppose I can do that. There was only one other time I tried playing both of them in the same plot.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Alidia smiled. "If I was my vampire dad where would I be..." Alidia closed her eyes to scent the ring she had given before the hunters came. Her eyes glowed and she saw him in the drama room. She smiled as her eyes returned to normal. "You have an awesome scent gift he is in his room." Alidia took Rahim's hands as they went out of the gym.

((Thanks Smile are you starting it?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

"Very well. Take me to him." Rahim said with some enthusiasm. He hadn't actually been to the drama classroom yet. And he had no idea what to expect from the king of vampires, but there was no time like the present to find out.

(OOC: Yeah. I think I'll start with Vlad.)

(OOC: End thread)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7