Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Nxy was mad "Foolish mortal....say goodbye to your Lilly Flower...Hades do your worse..." Lilly heard the voice and saw a sphere and Nicodemus. Her eyes filled with tears. Hades told the young mortal "I do love my wife but shes getting distant...but with this one..." Hades picked up Lilly's face "Shes fresh delicate and fragile...." Lilly looked at Nicodemus in the sphere "Love you and only you...." The fireball was coming her away when Hades threw it. The sphere was a portal.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Nicodemus didn't have time to run. In less than a second later, the fire engulfed him. His cries of pain echoed throughout the room.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Lilly cried out "No...." her chains fell off like magic but she didnt care, she ran to her beloved.
Lilly... a voice called her name, it was Aphrodite Take the lily from his belt place it on his heart and sing the song Lilly did what she was told. She began singing:

"Please...work..." she cried, she placed her head on his chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Nicodemus lay there, not responding. Then, a sudden intake of breath indicated that he was alive. Slowly, his eyes opened and he looked up at her.
"Lilly?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Lilly gasped. "Nicodemus..." she looked at him, chuckled and kissed him passionately. There was a glow of light in the Underworld and there was Aphrodite. She smiled at the couple and frowned at the god and goddess. "You should be ashamed..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Nicodemus pushed himself up into a sitting position. Then, he kissed Lilly back with just as much love and fervor. He had almost lost her twice, and somehow they were brought back together.
"I love you, Lilly. No one but you." he promised her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Lilly blushed and smiled as they kissed. "Same here..."
Meanwhile the goddess of love smiled as she saw the couple but then looked at the dark couple "You will face my wrath...these two are soulmates...."
Lilly gasped. "Nicodemus...did you hear that...soulmates..."
The goddess started to make her wrath...Lilly began to think...
"Wait..." she placed herself in the middle of the immortals.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:02 pm

"Yes. We're meant to be together. Together forever." Nicodemus replied, joyfully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:07 pm

"Forever and always..." she said. But when Aphrodite was ready to put her wrath on the dark couple and saw Lilly between them she felt compassion, "What is my dear." Lilly looked at the immortals "They were misunderstood...please spare them..." Lilly looked Hades "Your wife is distant cause she is with child and Nyx someone will come..." Lilly took Nicodemus's hand and kissed it "Trust me...I know it seems hard but it will happen" The immortals smiled at the young girl and her soulmate. "Nobody will harm you as you two are walking this world...or they will suffer..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Nicodemus smiled at the woman he loved. It seemed she had learned some diplomacy from him during their time together. He couldn't resist coming up behind Lilly and hugging her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Lilly blushed and giggled. "I love you so much..." The immortals made a cloud to carry them back home. Lilly kissed him as she did she held him close to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:27 pm

"My dear Lilly. You are so wonderful. The Gods be praised for sending you into my life." Nicodemus told her as they travelled home.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 pm

She blushed and giggled. "Same here my beloved..." she went to get some wine of them. "To the Gods and Goddesses that brought us together..." she raised her glass and began singing:
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 pm

"That's beautiful, Lilly. You have such a beautiful voice. I am more than happy to share my home with you." Nicodemus told her as he held her close.
It was then that Rahim lost the connection. He waited for Alidia to appear. That experience almost made him want to see Greece for himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Alidia smiled as she got out. She walked to Rahim. "That is another of my favorites...ohh Rahim we should explore here...want to?" She embraced him. "we could go shopping and everything..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 pm

"I would love that. I've been wanting to get out lately. Will you come with me?" Rahim asked, though he was fairly sure he knew her answer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Alidia smiled as she made them look like Greeks and she wrapped her arm in Rahim's. "Lets go..." and she picked a lily and placed it in his belt. And her smile widen as they walked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:20 pm

"Ssso, where would you like to go firssst?" Rahim asked. It was her suggestion. It was only fair to ask her where she wanted to go.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Alidia smiled as she covered Rahim's eyes with her hands. She guided him to Aphrodite's fountain. She uncovered his eyes. "Surprise..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:31 pm

"You brought usss here? You are a sssweet thing. It'sss even more beautiful in perssson." Rahim said, hugging her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Alidia blushed. "Anything for my beloved..." she kissed him this time it was sweet and long like when they made love the first time. She ran her fingers through his hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:47 pm

This kiss meant so much to him. After seeing so many of their pasts together, Alidia had become more precious to Rahim than ever. Clearly, he was wrong if he thought it was impossible to love her more than he previously did.
"My darling Alidia. I am ssso glad I found you here. Maybe thisss time, our ssstory can be a truly happy one. Essspecially with our little ones on the way." Rahim said to her, feeling her stomach.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Alidia smiled and nodded. "I couldn't agree anymore..." she held her hands with his. "Endless love at it's finest..." Alidia had another place she wanted to take Rahim. She giggled as she once again covered his eyes and took him to the cafe. She made sure nobody was looking and made dinner appear. Candlelight and romantic music. She smiled. "Ta-Da..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 5:00 pm

"You're going to ssspoil me, aren't you? I can deal with that. As long as you allow me to treat you to the sssweet shop in town later." Rahim offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Alidia smiled. As she pulled out Rahim's seat. "after you my beloved. And of course I'll spoiled you and sure I'd like that. And maybe after that we'll shop for rings..." People were staring at them and Alidia didn't care; she took Rahim's hands and kissed them. "I love you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next