Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 13 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well, I see another flower; unique but no better or worse than any other rose. It's black, sure, but that makes it stand out, because it's different. Though each is special, not a one is better than the rest." Amal answered, his sounding very profound even to his own ears. Maybe Sadira had a point. Maybe it didn't matter that he was a horrid beast in order for her to be happy. But, he still worried over a few details.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 13 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Sadira put the rose in his pocket. "Amal remember it's always there for you; like I am always here for you. Together forever. And the years to come cause we are soulmates. May we live forever and the future lives. Amal give me your hand," Sadira muttered a spell that no matter what happened to them they'd find eachother. After she did that spell she smiled unaware of the footsteps.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Amal smiled with her. Suddenly, his ears picked up on some small noise. But before he could react, someone got him in a full nelson from behind. He struggled, but couldn't get free.
"So, this is where you've been hiding." One of the other El Katib whispered in his ear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Sadira quickly did a flip and kicked the creature off Amal "Stay off him..." she said with firey eyes. But before she could see is he was okay there was more of them and they pinned her down. "Amal...." she cried out before they put a cloth over her mouth.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm

"Leave her alone!" he shouted at them. He made to tear them off of her, but the one Sadira kicked had recovered and was now holding Amal's hands behind his back. Another El Katib climbed over the edge to join them.
"You know we can't do that. She's a threat to our existance now that's had prolonged contact with you." Amal started to shiver. He didn't like what was being implied here.
"What are you planning to do about it?" he asked, getting right to the point. His tormenter pointed a long finger toward his face.
"She will have to die, and you will be her executioner." This answer made Amal feel like a hole had just opened up and swallowed him. The next thing he knew, he was being pushed forward.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Sadira all tied up now with her mouth covered, "No....he won't do that...." she said as they wanted to hear her. They grab a whip out of one their bags. And whipped her back. She whimpered but she was still strong-willed. Though a tear fell. "Amal...the rose" she cried as they took her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Amal couldn't watch them torture her. He couldn't stand seeing Sadira be subjected to this. He tried to turn his head, but they forced him to keep watching.
"Stop it! Stop this now!" he begged. The relented, only because they thought he wanted to get this over with.
"Very well. Why don't you get to it." Again, he was pushed toward her. They were anxious to end this with sunrise approaching. He stared at his right hand and then at Sadira before making his decision.
"No." Amal stated with finality.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Sadira was hurt but she looked her childhood friend with a sly smile "Amal knowing that you were alive was all I needed to know." Then they took her to face him. They had swords and then the leader saw the necklace "I'll be taking that..." Sadira pleaded "Please oh please let me have that....it's special..." "Shut up..." he slapped her across the face.Sadira cried out in pain but she whispered "the rose..." "What the hell are you saying?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

"What are you waiting for? Do it!" One of the El Katib jeered at him. But Amal had made up his mind. He faced them all, not regretting his decision.
"No. She was...my friend." Amal replied, letting them all know his connection to the young witch. Many of them roared their disapproval, but they calmed surprisingly fast. A few of the wretched monsters shoved Sadira into his arms as a dark portal opened behind them. It was clear they were washing their hands of him. His tormenter tossed Sadira's necklace at their feet as they began to depart.
"Then die, Amal. Die for her when the sun rises. Farewell." With these words, the portal closed and the two were alone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Sadira was still tied up but she snapped her fingers together to make her free. "Oh Amal this is all my fault...if I wasn't that damn curious...I just wanted to see if you were alive and yet here we are, together but you're not allowed in light." Sadira didn't know what to do. And then it hit her. She picked up the necklace and put it on Amal's neck. "I'll always love you..." she said as she placed the rose in his hand and kissed him once more as she placed herself in front of the daylight. "Your eyes are like mirrors...you see my heart...when we were kids we stuck with eachother like glue...." Sadira was saying as she began feeling weak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 pm

"Sadira, this isn't your fault. If I hadn't joined them in the first place, this wouldn't have happened and you wouldn't have been left alone." Amal told her as her caressed her face with his right hand. He didn't notice the sun rising, but he did notice when the same arm began to spark with white lights. It looked like this was it; but if he had to die, he was glad she was there to ease his fear.
But for some reason, Amal didn't feel death creeping up on him. Something strange was going on. He found out what it was when the lights disappeared and revealed a completely human right arm from his shoulder to the tips of his fingers.
"What? What just happened? How am I still alive?" he exclaimed, staring at his hand like it was strange to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Sadira couldn't fight the sunlight. She fainted. "Amal...you're...becoming human again...(groans in pain)...people do crazy things when they're in love..." she weakly smiled as she blacked out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

He was quick to catch her. With both arms around her, Amal eased Sadira to the ground. He held her close to his heart, not wanting to let her go.
"Sadira, what's wrong with you? Please, answer me!" he begged.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Sadira rubbed her hand on his cheek. "Oh Amal...your heart. How it sounds like a warrior's battle cry for revenge," she groaned cause of the pain. "I feel so weak...but my love for you will go on strong..." Sadira kissed him once more as she made the portal open and placed the black rose back in his pocket. "I love you...." Sadira was passed out like a light.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 pm

The thought that Sadira might be dying on him now was a scary one. Amal shook his head frantically. He couldn't lose her, not when it looked like there was a chance that he could have a life with her.
"No, Sadira. Please don't leave me. I never got the chance...I never got to tell you that I love you too. I want the chance to prove that." he said, tears falling from his eyes for the first time in years.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:50 pm

The portal was opening. Sadira slowly opened her eyes. "Amal...you must save yourself okay? The portal doesn't have that much time...I love you so much...it's great to see your blue eyes again."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:50 pm

The portal was opening. Sadira slowly opened her eyes. "Amal...you must save yourself okay? The portal doesn't have that much time...I love you so much...it's great to see your blue eyes again."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 pm

(Do you know that you sent that message twice?)

"Sadira...I think I'm...going to be okay. The reason the El Katib must leave before the sun comes up is because they have real seeds of evil in them and the sun will kill them for it. But I wouldn't kill you when they asked me to. I've...lost my seed of evil because I was merciful to you. That must be why I'm becoming human again." Amal explained. "Wait, did you say my eyes are blue?"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm

(wifi acting crazy Razz lol)

Sadira weakly smiled. "Yes your eyes are blue cause remember when we were kids I'd call you sky-blue..." Sadira weakly laughed but stopped when he said something bout darkness "I knew you never had darkness in you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

(Whoops!)

"Then how did they get me to join them? Either way, it doesn't matter because this means one thing. I'm here to stay now that they've ostricized me, and I won't leave you ever again. Not when I love you so much." Amal told her, unaware of the physical change taking place over his entire body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Sadira smiled but frowned when she heard the sound of whips. "They're coming back cause it's cloudy and raining. They're probably thinking of getting rid of me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 pm

"They can't threaten you now. They're only supposed to come out at night. If they were to come back for you, they would have to wait another seven years." Amal assured her as he reached up and removed her necklace to give it back to her. He hadn't yet noticed that his voice sounded different.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Sadira wore the necklace but took Amal's ring off the chain and put it on his newly human changed finger and she placed her ring on her finger, Sadira lifted her green eyes to see Amal's blue eyes but she gasped as she saw him. He'd fully changed like he'd looked when they were kids but now he was like one of the gods "Amal....you're back...you're back to normal..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Amal was surprised by what Sadira said. He reached up and touched his face to be sure. His face did feel different under his right hand. Then he noticed his left arm, which was now equally as human. His mouth fell open in surprise.
"Okay, now I'm confused." he said after a minute.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Sadira chuckled at her friend. "Amal...how are you confused? You're back to normal...what more can you ask for?" Sadira leaned on a tree still in pain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next