Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 12 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Alidia touched her stomach on one side and she felt a hand on the other side. Alidia took her free hand and put Rahim's hand on the opposed side. "Do you feel a hand, Rahim?" Alidia asked while having her hands occupied.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 12 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Rahim waited for a sign of some kind. For a minute, he wasn't sure. But then, he gasped as a small hand seemed to touch his from inside her.
"Yesss. I think I do. What about it?" Rahim inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Alidia smiled and started to cry with joy. "Rahim...twins...we've twins..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 pm

The news hit Rahim like a bolt of lightning. He didn't expect this. But it was a wonderful blessing indeed.
"That'sss...that'sss amazing, Alidia. My people sssee twinsss as a sssign of good fortune. I never thought I would be thisss blessssed." he said, looking down at her stomach with a worshipful gaze.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Alidia took Rahim's hands and wrapped them around her. She smiled but she began to feel worn out. She slowly drooped her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Rahim held her close to him. This was the happiest moment of his life. He had plans to marry a woman he loved more than anything, and they were going to have twins. Things couldn't get any better than this.
"My darling. You are the bessst thing that ever happened to me." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 am

Alidia smiled as her necklace charm of the desert flower opened and played a new song with a hologram of them dancing and laughing when it was raining.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 12 -Couples-Love-romantic-me-u-and-i-APPS-romance-dancing-in-the-rain-Love-and-Romance-rain-n-wet-PG-I-20-gif-animated-dance-vanessa-hudgens-zac-efron_large
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Rahim smiled at her as he danced with her. But still, his mind kept going back to the distractted way she had talked as he reached the climax of that story. What had she been thinking about, he wondered.
"Alidia, do you wonder if the ssstory I told you was our firssst life together?" he asked all of a sudden.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Alidia gasped as she stopped dancing. And was shocked that Rahim guessed it so fast. "Umm....yes. I was wondering that."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:53 pm

"Maybe there'sss a way to find out. We might not have remembered it because it'sss ssso far apart from our current one. But, if you know anything about memory ssspellsss, we can sssee if our memoriesss will reenact those eventsss." Rahim suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Alidia grabbed her bag & rummaged through it. Then she grabbed her spell book. And sat down, placed the book on her lap and placed her hands out. "Backness Timeness..." she said as the bown glowed and opened to a page. She walked towards Rahim holding the book. "Rahim honey it's all right here."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 pm

"Exactly, how does thisss work?" Rahim asked. He had a good idea of what might happen. It was possible that he and Alidia might take on the forms of the two characters they believed they might be and act out the scene. Still, he thought it wise to ask.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Alidia overlooked the spell. She smiled, they had to bind their hands and a spellcaster aka her had to say the words. She made theirselves look like they would back in that era. She grabbed Rahim's hand & said the spell. "Backiness Timeness.." and there was a white light then there they were back in time. Alidia looked at her outfit and looked at Rahim. "Kind sir, if I wasn't engaged and with twins I'd make myself variable for you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm

"I'm sure you would." Rahim replied. The next thing he knew, the mindset of the El Katib in the tale took over. He saw things exactly as the creature would have back then. For the time being, he knew himself as Amal.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Alidia smiled and her eyes sparkling as she looked at her beloved. She wrapped her arm around his. "Oh, honey. I loved you so." Alidia kissed him. She didn't know about his change of mind.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

To Rahim, a kiss from Alidia was very welcome. But that part of him had been pushed aside, and Amal didn't know her. His hand moved to clutch her wrist, staring hard into her eyes. If he recognized her at all, he didn't let it show on his face.
"What's this, a little witch lost her way?" he asked. His voice had turned deep and guttral. It was like something you would expect to hear from a creature that lived in a dark abyss.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Alidia looked at her beloved with huge deer-like eyes. "Rahim? Honey? You okay? You're kinda scaring me. It's me, Alidia, your soulmate, fiancée and your soon to be mother of your twins." Alidia was shaking with terror. "Rahim...you remember?! Don't you?!"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:29 pm

He blinked, and for a minute, Rahim was back. His eyes softened as he looked at her. His hands trembled as he tried to hold her shoulders.
"Alidia...he'sss in my head. He'sss trying to make me play out their tale." Rahim said, hurriedly. He had to warn her about it so she wouldn't be frightened.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

"Rahim..." she hugged him in a sign of relief. Then she didnt feel herself, her eyes showed someone was shadowing her "Amal...you better run before they hurt you. I cant see you in pain because I love you." She heard singing bout him. "Amal...run..they're sing about you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 pm

"I will not abandon you here, certainly not with them. I can't do that to you a second time, Sadira." he felt himself say as Amal regained control. This was where she would realize he was that childhood friend she thought she had lost soon enough.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

She was shocked. "Amal....after all these years....you came back to me..." she kissed him with her hands around his neck. "I've missed you...." she started to cry but stopped as she heard the singing getting closer. "Amal we need to hide.."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 pm

"Hang on." he told her as he placed her on his back. When her arms wrapped around his neck, he started climbing up a nearby wall as easily as if he were Spider-Man.
"One of the benefits of being what I am now, if you can call them that." he told her as he climbed. He talked partially to sort out his thoughts. He hadn't expected her to kiss him. How could she do that when he looked so monstrous?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Sadira blushed when it was just them again. "Amal...I've got something to confess to you..." Sadira kicked a pebble "when you left all those years ago at home. I used to sit by the window and worry bout you and I remembered you gave me this," she showed him the necklace of their friendship rings. "When I came of age I wanted to find you and tell you that I was in love with you and I have magical powers that I can't explained" she wrapped herself in her friend's waist. And kissed him again. She didn't care what he looked like as long he was Amal.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Truthfully, Amal was quite relieved that she wasn't disgusted by him and surprised that she had cared all those seven years. But, he was a realistic thinker about some things. He couldn't give Sadira everything she needed, being that...creature he had become. He held her out at arms length so she could see his full form.
"I'm...flattered that you feel that way, Sadira. Really I am. But look at me. It would be hard, if not impossible, for me to be a proper lover to you now." he said.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Sadira chucked "Amal...really?! Proper love...remember what we learned "the inside matters not the outside"." Then Sadira flicked her finger to make a black desert rose appear. "Amal if you look at this black desert rose...what do you see? Cause I see a flower that is always mistaken for it's reputation. Sure, is black the color of death but look. It smells, feels and as pretty as the other roses. It's just misunderstood."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next