Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 14 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

"Well I...I understand why an act of kindness made me partially human. But this time, I don't know what brought me back to what I was. That's why I'm confused, Sadira. I don't know how this happened." Amal answered, looking at both his hands for a minute.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 14 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 am

Sadira bent down and looked at her friend's blue eyes. "I think I have a theory but I wanna know is when they were hurting me and everything what was going through the mind of yours..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 am

"I was thinking of how I couldn't stand watching you get hurt. I couldn't bear the idea of being forced to kill you. You had been my friend, and I didn't want to lose you after finding you again. Kidnapping children was something I could stomach for a while, but not murder. Only then did I know that our friendship had deepened into something more." he answered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:16 am

Sadira nodded. "Amal....that's it...friendship turned true love..." Sadira wiped away his hazel brown bangs from his sky-blue eyes and kissed him. Rubbing her hands on his cheeks. Kinda encouraging him to kiss her back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 am

Amal soon found his body actting on its own. His eyes closed as he began to return the kiss. His arms slid around her waist before he pulled away slowly.
"Sadira, you really have saved me. You brought out what had been buried deep inside me during those seven years in darkness. Thank you." he praised her for her selfless act. He turned to face the sunrise, his first one in so long.
"I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the surprise could be." he whispered in awe.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 am

Sadira smiled as she held her beloved's hand. "It's beautiful now, cause we are sharing it together." They didn't know that they were being watched. Sadira placed her head on Amal's shoulder. "No magic required." she chuckled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

Amal couldn't help laughing with her. He lay his head on top of hers. This moment was like a dream come true to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 am

Sadira was becoming hungry and thirsty. "We should go out to eat and I'll pay. Okay?" she said as they walked down the street. Unaware of the dangers that awaited them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 am

"That sounds great right now. But before we go, I'd like to give you this." Amal pulled her into a tight, loving embrace. Now that he was really himself again, he had no trouble at all with doing this whenever he wished.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 am

Sadira was lost in their own world but she was mostly lost in her beloved's blue eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him back. They walked into the breakfast nook. Unware of the sniper that was watching them waiting for the right shot.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 am

Amal held her hand as they went in. He wasn't sure what he wanted to eat, but he didn't really care. Sharing breakfast with Sadira was something special in of itself.
All of a sudden, Amal had this sense of being watched. The sense of feeling like an animal being hunted. He leaned closer to Sadira's ear.
"Can we sit away from the windows, my star?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 am

Sadira was confused at first. "But...what bout the sunlight..." she said as she paused "umm okay, whatever you want my honeybear." The sniper noticed they weren't going to be by the windows "Dammit... Time for Plan B," he waved a flag to the waiter. And the waiter walked up to the happy pair "anything for the cute couple?" Sadira held Amal's hands on the table. "I'll have some tea please for starters for me please and honeybear what do you want?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:27 am

"Yes, I'd like to have the roast duck and some baclava to share. And spiced tea as well." Amal answered. He looked friendly and welcoming on the surface, but inside, he was poised like a panther waiting for the unexpected.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 am

Sadira chuckled "your appetite hasn't changed..." meanwhile in the kitchen the cooks were preparing the food the waiter dropped a few poison drops in the girl's tea. And some muscle relaxers in the boy's tea. That way he'd not do any attacks on them.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:38 am

Amal still felt like something wasn't right. He felt like a rabbit being closed in on by a pack of wild jackals. He began rocking back and forth in his chair because of his uneasiness.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 am

Sadira looked at her beloved. She got up and walked up to him and began humming the song they heard as kids. "My dear Amal what's the matter?" she was worried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 am

"I feel like someone is watching us. Someone with ill intentions. They're just watching us, like they're waiting for something." Amal whispered to her, keeping one eye glued to the kitchen.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 am

"Then we should leave..." Sadira said worriedly as she took her beloved's hands up from his chair. "Why do you think they're watching us?" she whispered as they sneak out."Going somewhere?" a voice said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:02 am

"Oh. We were just going to wash something off of her hands. It should take too long." Amal said, coming up with an excuse pretty much on the spot.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 am

They walked in the bathroom and she snapped her fingers to make everything locked. "Nice lie...now please explain what's going on?" Sadira was putting her black hair in a ponytail.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 am

"When we walked in, I had this sense that someone was watching for us specifically. That's why I asked for us to sit away from the windows, in case anyone tried to shoot at us. I asked for duck on purpose, Sadira; it takes a long time to cook duck just right. I don't know who is stalking us, but I'm sure they mean trouble." Amal explained quietly, in case anyone was listening in.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 am

Sadira gasped. "People wanna kill us? Why? We haven't done any harm." Then she thought about what has happened so far. "Oh my, I'm scared." Sadira buried herself in her beloved's arms. "How can we hide?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:29 am

"Who said anything about hiding in here? We're escaping, right now. I can still use one power that I when I was El Katib for a short while. Shadow walking. By the time they realize we're not coming out, we'll be long gone." Amal told her, kissing her hair in reassurance.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:54 am

Sadira's hands ran on Amal's cheek and then she kissed him. "This is one of reasons I love you....youre a genius...lets go..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Amal gave her a playful smirk. He then turned to one of the walls and drew a large circle with one finger. The space inside the circle turned into a hole, like a round doorway.
"You should go in first. These doors always close right behind me when I go in or out." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next