Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Alidia smiled. She had another idea. She landed on the ground took her beloved up and they rose from the ground. She intertwined their hands. "Help me kick ass, my prince?" She took their hands and aimed for Pitch.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

"As you wish, my love." Rahim replied. He wondered what she had in mind. It seemed that he was about to find out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Alidia smiled as she shot gold sand from their hands and she kissed him. Pitch began to panic. "No..." he screamed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:32 pm

"How does it feel to be on the reccceiving end, Pitch? How does it feel when you're the one getting ssscared?" Rahim asked, though he didn't expect an answer. He could tell the man wasn't liking this one bit.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

"Rahim...I love you..." Alidia said. Pitch's screams "No...this isnt the end of me."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:48 pm

"I believe it is. You can't ssscare sssomeone if they're not afraid of you. Now, you've worn out your welcome." Rahim announced, his voice amplified somehow.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:55 pm

"I'll be back....mark my words" Pitch screamed as he began to sing again. Alidia felt like she should protect Rahim. She covered his ears, "I'm doing this for your own good." she said though her thoughts. When Pitch continued to sing Alidia began to scream. "No more!!"

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Rahim didn't understand why Alidia thought covering his ear was for his own good. But he didn't argue. Besides, if Pitch didn't want to quit easily, he had an idea of how to help her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:12 pm

"Just stop Pitch..." Alidia screamed. Her eyes that were normally soft, kind and sparkling were flaming up. She set Rahim down on the ground and rose back up. "Awww sweet Alidia...." Pitch started to say but Alidia cut him off as she began singing her own song. A glowing sphere glowed around her.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Rahim watched her, waiting to help if he needed to. He could tell Alidia was singing their song by reading her lips. Knowing that she chose that one to fight back against Pitch made his heart soar.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Alidia smiled as she nodded to her beloved. "Now, Rahim...while he's easy prey.." Pitch looked at Rahim and then Alidia "NO!!!"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Rahim wasted no time in thinking of the most terrifying song he knew. It was his way of expressing that Pitch didn't scare either of them. The voice that sang was not his, but his mother as he remembered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Alidia gasped as she began seeing 2 figures, a man and a woman. They look like Rahim.... she thought. They smiled at her as they took her hands and began fighting with them. Are you...Rahim's parents? she asked. They only smiled as they went inside her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Rahim was watching Pitch be driven back. All of a sudden, he got this sense that he and Alidia were not fighting alone. This presence was very familiar to him, but he wasn't sure if he was imagining it. Could it be? Were the spirits of his parents there with them?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Pitch ran off and Alidia began floating down. Her head was down but when she touched the floor her head perked up. Her eyes were different colors. "Rahim....darling??" a voice called out but it wasnt Alidia's.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:12 pm

That voice! He knew that voice! He looked back at Alidia, knowing that voice had come from her somehow. For the first time, he let his true shock be seen on his face since coming to the school.
"Mother?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 pm

"Ohhh my baby boy, my dear Rahim it is you!!" Alidia went hug crazy. "My baby...how'd I missed you..." Alidia touched Rahim's cheek as she began to cry with joy "What happend to your skin?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 pm

"I shared a potion with Alidia and thisss was a ssside effect of it. Mother, I've missssed you ssso much. You and Father both." Rahim answered, hugging her close.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Rahim's mom chucked through Alidia. "Well Rahim...he's here in Alidia too. Honey say hi to our baby boy," Alidia held her head down again then rose it again. "Hey Rahim.." Alidia's hands were posed like a solider.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:50 pm

"I'm ssso glad you two could be here. Everything sssinccce coming here has been getting better for me." Rahim exclaimed, so happy to be talking to them. Even if it was through Alidia, it still meant so much to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Rahim's mom was talking this time. "Are they treating you well? Found anyone that suits your fancy?" Alidia's eyes rolled as Rahim's dad spoke "Dear I don't think Rahim wants to talk bout it with us."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 am

For a minute, Rahim looked away with a funny smile. But he did love that they were interested in what he'd been up to. He looked up again, happiness evident in his face.
"Everyone I've met is very kind, I've even made sssome friendsss. And I have met sssomeone that I love very much. She'sss a wonderful girl." Rahim answered, glad to tell them about his stay at the school.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 am

Alidia's eyes started to water again. "Awww Rahim, who is she?" Then Alidia held back the tears "Rahim son, are you sure she's the one?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 am

"Her name is Alidia Hendly. And I think she is the one for me. I fully intend to marry her later on." Rahim answered, confidently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 am

"Awww my baby Rahim is growing up." Alidia started to cry again. "Okay,Rahim...but I have to know what is it that attracted to her? And is she magic or something? We want details bout our maybe daughter-in-law."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next