Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm

"And I love thee, my fair lady." Griff responded, kissing her back with a passion. His brother and sister looked at each other in surprise at what was taking place before them.
"Uh, what is going on?" Leo finally asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Jessica looked at the surprised siblings and smiled as she focused her energy to "pass" the book to them. "I'm Jessica le Faye, you've awaken me. And returned me with my soulmate. When the soulmate page is opened the person's sleeping soul awakes." Jessica began to kiss her beloved with more passion. She pressed her body on his. "Ohh Griff...many years ive waited..." she said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 pm

"I have waited long for you, my dearest. We are together and we will not be parted again." Griff replied with a smile. He pulled her close to him, running his clawed fingers through her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Jessica giggled her "innocent" giggle. "I forgot how you always liked it rough..." Jessica began unbuttoning her top and made the curtains closed for Leo and Una not to see.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, it seems we've been dismissed." Leo said by way of observation.
"I suppose so. Let's give them time alone." Una suggested as she got up and walked upstairs. Her brother obediently followed her out.
"Are you so sure I liked it that way? You were the one who was persistent." Griff teased her when they were alone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Jessica smiled. "Griff...you've always loved it rough...and where you could touched it..." she threw off her top and placed her upper nude body on top of his. And kissed him more passionly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 pm

"Oh, my darling. Jessica, make me feel like there's a fire inside me that can't be quenched." Griff said, his breathing ragged. His hands started to explore her uncovered skin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Jessica smiled as she gasped passionly. "Ohhh Griff...like that..." she began taking off Griff's jacket exposing his bare chest. She rubbed her hands on the chest. "We should make this fore last with enteral flame." Jessica made candles appear and the light in the room dim.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Griff was running his fingers through her hair. His touch was warm and gentle. His arms wrapped securely around her.
"You are so wonderful, my love." he whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Jessica giggled as she kissed her beloved's chest. The room began to smell like roses and lavender. Jessica began to sing. And she didnt noticed that she was getting wings

((OCC: your choice of the death and wanna try another all-nighter. Plus I have another idea for a pastlife....a forbidden love of an angel and demon))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

To the observer in his mind, the scene was very sweet. Though he was a little surprised by the way things seemed to be switching out of this past and moving on to a new one. This time, it didn't seem as hard as before.

(OOC: Are you sure you want to try that idea with an angel and a demon? Angels and demons are naturally repulsed by each other's presence. A romance like that is going to be hard to pull off.)

Last edited by Rahim Sahib on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

((good point...it's that I was watching this show from Italy and it's called angels friend's and there is a forbidden love...I thought it'd be fun....we could do so thing like a Greek god/goddess filling in love...but you could chose again Smile )))

Alidia was giggling as she stepped out of Jessica's mindset. She waited for her beloved Rahim. She was so happy.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 pm

(OOC: If you want to try something with a demon, I can try to think of something. I have this other idea for a different cultures romance, a European girl and an Asian man in China. My idea sounds like a Beauty and the Beast one because he is in a strange form when she meets him.)

Rahim soon joined her. A mischievous smile played over his face. He wrapped an arm around her waist.
"That one was interesssting, no?" he inquired in anticipation.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 pm

(that sounds fun...lets do that one...the europe one...)

Alidia took Rahim's hand took them back in the gym. She giggled "That was fun. Griff" Alidia wrapped herself around Rahim and kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm

(Okay. I have an idea what I'm going to call him. You can come up with whatever name you want for her.)

"It cccertainly was. You know what, Alidia? You seem to have a fondnessss for Beauty and the Beassst talesss. Why don't we check out a time when we were jussst like that?" Rahim suggested on inspiration.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Alidia giggled as she took Rahim's hands once more and travel back in time, this time she had no clue where they were. And she couldn't ask Rahim cause he was gone again. And her name wasn't Alidia it was Rose. And this was England.
((OCC: Rose is going to be her name.))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:46 pm

This time, Rahim found himself in a lonely manor in the countryside. He was surprised by the way he looked, and knew instantly why he was wearing a long cloak. The name that registered in his head was Shen, which confused him. What was a Chinese man doing in England?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Rose was walking down the town, just minding her own things until she heard something in the distant. It was a gun shot. And there was Joseph shooting poor rabbit. Rose cared a lot for nature. She ran to him "Joseph...stop..." Joseph shopped as Rose rant to the rabbits and they were okay. "What's the matter Rosebud..." he said in his "sexy" voice. "Can't handle me shooting bunnys?" Rose growled "Go to hell..." she walked away. She began walking home.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Shen heard the gunshot. It was very close to his home in this foreign land. He went to investigate and found a girl protesting and a boy holding a dead rabbit. After what had happened to him, he couldn't stand to see animals be harmed.
"You have no consideration for nature!" he called from his hiding place.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Rose was on her way home but she heard a voice. She looked and the only thing that was nearby was the abandoned house. Rose decided to go exploring. She began sneaking around the field of weeds and when she got closer she felt more nervous.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 pm

After speaking his piece, Shen had swiftly run back home. He was surprised to find a girl wandering the grounds. Quickly, he turned away from her so she couldn't see his face.
"Who are you? What are you doing on my lands?" he called out to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Rose looked up from the fields. "I'm Rose...I wanted to thank you for scaring off Joseph; he needed to be scared." Rose laughed as she began walking were she heard the voice. "I wish I could thank you in person...where are you?" Rose landed in a flower garden. She smiled as she laid down smelling the scents of the different flowers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 am

"I'm over here, by the willow trees. I'm glad that you approve of my scaring him, Rose. Recent events have made me more caring toward nature's beauty." Shen answered her, clutching his cape more tightly around him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 01, 2013 12:08 am

Rose got up from the flower garden and picked a black rose. She held it close to her as she was waking to the willows. She saw the cloaked person but nothing she could see with anything. She shrugged as she handed the black rose to him. "As a gratitude for my thanks..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 am

Shen hesitated to take the offered flower. Doing so would reveal him for what he had become. But, it would be rude if he didn't accept it. His decision made for him, he turned around to face her and reached for the rose. But instead of a hand, a white bird's wing came out from under the cloak.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next