Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

+2
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 9 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Kida raised her eyebrows in surprise. "I have never heard of this young-old person" her face grew puzzled. Maybe it was a newly found species? She didn't know.

Back to top Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 9 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm

By this time, Vlad was certain no one else had any ideas on the class project. The class was close to being over anyway. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.
"I hate to interrupt, but we are running short on time. I hope to see you all again. If anyone thinks they know someone who might be interested in signing up for the play, please let me know." Vlad instructed them.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:34 am

"Thank you, Professor Dracula," Belle nodded to their vampire teacher. "I'm sure we'll keep our ears open." Smiling, she stood and left her seat, calling over her shoulder "Kida, if you ever need someone to hang out with, you can find me just about anywhere."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Kida stood up from her seat, grabbing her things and giving Aladdin and then Vlad a friendly smile before walking over towards the door. She looked at Belle and was about to thank her before she had walked out the door. She smirked to herself before walking out of the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Vlad offered a smile and a nod to Belle and then Kida as they left. This with the school play started had slowed down some. But, at least the hardest part of searching for the cast was coming to an end. Then, the real work could begin.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9