Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

+2
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:09 am

Esmeralda smiled at the newcomers before she glanced at Belle, feeling a bit lost about the casting. "So I'm playing Titania now, rather than Hippolyta?" she asked and looked over at Eli. She turned back to Belle and Vlad.

Back to top Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm

"Only if you do not mind, Esmeralda." Vlad answered.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:04 pm

"Yeah, that's fine. I don't mind" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:14 pm

"That takes care of that then. This means the only roles left to fill are Hermia, Lysander, Oberon, and the remaining two fairies." Vlad mused, counting off the numbers in his head.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:21 pm

"Do all the fairy roles have to be filled?" Rapunzel asked, wondering if they could be cut out as well, unless they were too important.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Ariel wondered the same thing and shrugged not like she minded. Pulling her knees up to her chest she lessened to what everyone had to say about the play
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well, yeah, I just wanted to make sure nobody else called any dibs on him," Aladdin replied in response to Vlad's question. God forbid somebody tried to snag Puck while Aladdin's back was turned. But it looked like he still had the role, much to his delight. "Hmm, maybe," he said when Rapunzel asked about the fairy roles. "We could always have one of the other fairies say another's lines. But I guess it depends on what you guys feel."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Rapunzel had a good point; not all the fairy roles had to filled. 'We could combine the four fairies into two roles, as Rapunzel and Aladdin said." She wanted to add jokingly "make one a unicorn" but that would take away all credibility in her idea.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 pm

"Now that you mention it, we could get away with that. The four fairies don't all have to be seen, as long as some of them are still there. Now, we just have Hermia, Lysander, and Oberon to figure out." Vlad replied, becoming rather excited by the fact that rehearsals might begin sooner than he thought.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 am

Rapunzel quickly rose her hand. "Do the actors have to be from our drama class? Or can we get some students from other classes to help? If they want to" she added quickly and shifted in her seat before sitting still.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Chel hesitantly walked into the classroom seeing they were all having their planning conversations. She sat down as she noticed a girl with extremely long hair making her slightly raise her eyebrows wondering how it could have gotten that long. She listened for a bit but quickly grew confused to where they were on the planning making her sigh as she looked down at the desk. She began to lightly trace shapes on it out of boredom,while still listening.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:26 pm

"I think that's a good idea," Aladdin said in response to Rapunzel's idea. "The more we open this up, the more likely we'll get more people to help out." He noticed Chel in the room and gave a wink in her direction.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Chel glanced up before raising her eyebrows seeing Aladdin winking towards her. She slightly grinned as she breathed a chuckle,shaking her head. "Typical." She mumbled with a chuckle and looked back down at the desk. She slightly scratched it before sighing seeing she was probably way to behind to help out anymore. She opened her bag and took out the piece of gold she fiddled with. She levitated it for a moment as her elbow rested on the desk before her elbow slipped making the gold scatter around the classroom. Hesitating, she couldn't help but breath a chuckle. "Sorry!" She grinned as she covered her mouth with her hand looking at the gold scattered.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Rapunzel saw another girl walk in and smiled. She slid across the seats, moving closer to Chel before she was sitting next to her. "Hi!" she smiled brightly. "I'm Rapunzel" she introduced herself before looking at the girl's hair. "You have beautiful hair" she complimented, wanting to touch it but refrained from doing so, in case it made her uncomfortable. She jumped a little when the gold scattered and quickly got up and picked some of it up. She walked back over and placed it on Chel's desk. "How do you do.. that?" she gestured with her hands, wanting to see her levitate the gold again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Esmeralda moved to sit next to Chel, glancing at her with a smirk before watching her levitate the gold. She flinched when the gold scattered everywhere before looking up as Rapunzel got up to collect it all. She smiled before sighing and leaning forward, resting her cheek in her hand with her elbow on the desk as she traced shapes with her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 am

Chel smiled a little at Rapunzel when she sat next to her "Hey,my name is Chel." She chuckled before shrugging at the compliment. "Thanks. I will say the same for you." She grinned as she pointed to her hair still feeling a bit amazed at the length of it. She breathed a chuckle when she picked up some of the scattered gold pieces,placing them on the desk. "Thanks..but I think it would be easier if I-" She balled her hand up into a fist,making the rest of the pieces gather in the fist. Opening her hand, she looked at the gold pieces for a moment before averting her eyes to Rapunzel. She thought about her question and shrugged. "I don't know....I just-" She spread her fingers apart as the gold slowly began to levitate. Balling her hand back into a fist, she breathed a slight chuckle "I just do it...I guess...can't really explain how..but it's not that hard since I could be able to do it." She rolled her eyes with a smirk "And if I could do it...I am pretty sure others like me can too." She shrugged and looked at Esme "So what's going on with the play?" She chuckled still not having the slightest clue to what they were planning.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 am

Aladdin looked with interest when Chel started making some gold levitate. A pretty useful skill, in his opinion. Not for the first time, he wished satyrs had a bit more magic in their systems so they could do stuff like that. "Levitation, huh? Sweet." He grinned. "We've been going over roles mostly, and who gets what. We're also thinking about combining some of the fairy roles since we're lacking a bit in people." He looked back up at Chel. "Do you want a specific part? Or are you a more behind-the-scenes type of girl?"
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 am

Chel turned her head when Aladdin spoke and placed the gold down on the desk with a slight shrug. "Like I said...not that big of a deal." She chuckled and glanced at the gold "Now, if it was something like making a plant grow....that would be something!" She grinned before sighed "But I am still learning." She pouted a bit before breathed a chuckle. She hesitated a bit when he said they talked about roles and placed a finger on her cheek. "I think...I'll stay behind-the-scenes." She chuckled sheepishly "Going on a stage and acting...isn't my type art.." She mumbled and rubbed her forehead knowing drama in general wasn't really her type of art. Still, it might be fun.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:14 pm

"Not all fairies have a speaking role though... do they?" she glanced at Aladdin before looking over at the teacher. She turned to Chel, "hey, you do art, right?" she asked, "maybe you can get your teacher to help out with the backdrop and everything" she smiled with a small shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:35 pm

"If there is a fairy that has not speaking role..then, that I would mind." She grinned before shrugging at Esme's question. "Kind of...Photography..not much of a painter though.." She chuckled sheepishly and thought about it for a moment. "Oh yea, I almost forgot about the backdrop..." She smiled and nodded "Ok then..I've got what I'm doing." She chuckled and glanced at the teacher "If it's alright with you." She gestured to Vlad.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:53 pm

"You are absolutely welcome to help with that, Chel. I'd actually like to see your artistic talent. Perhaps once rehearsals begin, I can see it." Vlad complimented her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Chel slightly hesitate with a nervous chuckle. "Don't expect much." She shrugged as she rubbed her forehead before sighing "I'll try my best though." She smiled with a small nod "Anything else you need help with that's going on backstage? Or do you think you have the rest covered?" She asked seeing there still weren't many people in the play which means they will be doing more than just one thing.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:20 pm

"I suspected there wouldn't be a large number of us helping with the set. That's part of the reason I offered my help in rehearsals. Simply ask, and I will lend a hand to you." Vlad reassured her, and anyone else who was listening.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 pm

"Oh...alright then." She chuckled and crossed her arms on the desk. "When are we going to actually get started anyways?" She asked not knowing if they were done planning or if there was more work to be done.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 pm

"I intend to have us start as soon as the three remaining roles are cast. We are still missing Hermia, Lysander, and Oberon himself. Once we find people willing to fill the part, we can begin rehearsing." Vlad answered her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next