Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

+2
Jim Hawkins
Vlad Draculea
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Flynn nodded, "yeah, I don't mind though. They need people to help out, so-" he lightly lifted his shoulders before slumping them back down. He chuckled, "that's why I offered" he grinned at her. "She's probably in the library" he smirked. "That's where she was last time I saw her anyway" he shrugged and smiled.

Back to top Go down

New Students (tag anyone who still wants in) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Students (tag anyone who still wants in)

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:58 pm

"Well, that's nice of you!" She chuckled and poked his chest before moving her hand back to grip the chair. "The library?" She raised an eyebrow "Oh...maybe..but who knows because I found her last time in the hall." She rolled her eyes "Honestly, for a little woman...she can really cause trouble...but whatever..it's not like I can keep an eye on her 24/7 because I gotta have my own fun." She chuckled "So anything new?" She raised her eyebrows with a small grin.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Aladdin grinned. "Let's just say that my pranks are the reason I'm here," he replied. "Satyrs are known for being mischievous, but my father said that I was going too far when I got the human police after me a couple of times. Sure, I could blend in with my little spell, but my father still worried that I would 'expose our race' or something like that." He rolled his eyes. "I don't think I was going that far," he muttered as an afterthought. He still thought his father was a spoilsport in that retrospect.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Chel turned her head as Aladdin spoke. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head a bit to the side. "So...does that mean you don't prank anymore?" She chuckled at thought of a satyr going a bit calm. "Or is this place just encouraging you? Seeing...this place is filled with teachers.." She smiled "And...you seriously got caught? Where is the fun in that!?" She chuckled and shook her head.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm

He chuckled, "you sound like her mother or something" he grinned and raised an eyebrow. "New? Nope. It's been a day since we last talked" he smirked at her. "But seriously, nothing. What about you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm

She pulled a face at him and shook her head "But I am not." She mumbled and glanced at his desk "What? I can't worry about someone....and oh my god, I do sound like a mom." She groaned with a slight chuckle and face-palmed with a pout. She slid her hand down her face and shrugged "Hey, you never know what can happen in a day." She smirked "Me?" She pointed to herself crossed her arms on the top on the seat as she looked up at the ceiling. "No, nothing new....I just hope things change around here because...things are..well...eh." She tilted her hand from side and side.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Flynn chuckled at her groan and raised his eyebrows, "well, at least she's not an actual baby" he smirked. "Yeah I know what you mean" he sighed. "But there's that ball soon, right? The Winter Ball?" he shrugged, "are you planning on going?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm

"That's true..but she acts like a kid a lot." She pouted before shrugging "Can't say I blame her though...I think we are all just trying to enjoy our time here." She smiled and rubbed her forehead a bit. "Oh yeahhh...I forgot about the ball." She chuckled and nibbled on her lower lip while she slightly shrugged "I don't know..." She mumbled and glanced down at her arms "Are you?" She raised an eyebrow with a small smile.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm

"Yeah that's true" Flynn chuckled. He smiled before shrugging, "I suppose so. I think most people are going" he smiled at her. "We can go together if you want" he glanced at her with a small smile. "Unless you're going with someone else" he shrugged before chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 pm

"I know a lot of people are...but I don't know." She chuckled with a small shrugged. She thought about his offer and looked at him as he shrugged. "I am not going with anyone....so yea,sure. I would like that." She smirked "Aw,that means I actually have to look for a dress and all that." She groaned with a small chuckle "Oh well....it's not like I have anything better to do." She mumbled and ran her fingers through her hair. "And who knows what it might bring,right?" She smiled.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't say I've stopped entirely," Aladdin said, watching Vlad out of the corner of his eye. He didn't want to say too much in front of the teacher. "Hey, even the greatest get caught sometimes," Aladdin said. "What matters is if they manage to get out of it, which I usually manage to do. You've seen how charming I can be." He grinned.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm

"Charming?...Righttt." She rolled her eyes with a smirk "I would think it would be difficult for you to get out of a situation like that...because..let's just say...you kind of give it away knowing what you are." She raised her eyebrows "Besides, you can't use your...'charms' on a male teacher." She grinned with a chuckle. "Which makes sense why you are here...so how do you like it here so far?" She raised an eyebrow not sure of how a satyr would feel in a school environment.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Flynn smiled before leaning back and playfully rolling his eyes. "Heaven forbid you should go out dress shopping" he smirked at her and crossed his arms over his chest. "Maybe you can go with your friends?" he gestured to Rapunzel, Esme, Belle and Ariel before shrugging. He raised an eyebrow. "What it might bring?" he smirked and leaned forward, resting his hands on the desk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 pm

"What? I am not used to that kind of stuff." She chuckled as she raised her hands "Besides, dresses are always....tight." She pouted as she placed a hand on her stomach "At least they aren't as tight as they were before." She smiled before looking over at her friends. "Maybe." She chuckled and turned back to look at him. "Yea...what it might bring..." She said hesitantly before breathing a chuckle as she playfully pushed him "I don't know! Ok?" She raised eyebrows with a smirk.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

"No, I know you're not. But you're going to have to be" he chuckled. Flynn smirked, "not all dresses are tight" he playfully rolled his eyes. He chuckled as she pushed him, "what?" he grinned and raised his hands defensively before he moved them back to cross them on his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm

"Say whatever you want, but you'll see," Aladdin said, grinning at her. "I'm gonna be infamous around here." Aladdin was sure that his record would be marked all over the place by the time he was out of here. In fact, he was going to make sure of it. He perked up when Flynn and Chel mentioned the ball. "Ooo, that sounds like fun," he said. "Dancing is one of my specialties, although it can be a little awkward for a pair of hooves." They did tend to make a lot of noise on hardwood floors.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Flynn looked at Aladdin and chuckled, "well all the girls will most likely be wearing heels, so I'm sure you'll fit in nicely" he teased before grinning. "I've never been to a ball before though... so I don't really know what to expect" he chuckled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:43 pm

"How would you know?" She grinned "You haven't even wore a dress! And the ones girls wear at the ball are." She protested with a chuckle. She playfully rolled her eyes at him "What do you mean what?" She raised an eyebrow with a slight chuckle before shaking her head "Just-" She stopped and shook her head again "Never mind." She smirked and looked at Aladdin. "Oh well...Can't wait to see that." She smirked "But seriously, have fun being yelled at all the time." She chuckled and looked down at his hooves. "It can be awkward if you are dancing with a girl..How would that even work?" She raised her eyebrows as she tried to imagine it before breathing a chuckle. She looked at Flynn and nodded with a small laugh "I guess that could work.." She chuckled and rubbed her forehead "Yea...me either..."
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Esmeralda sat there, listening to their conversation before slightly grimacing. She wasn't really a big fan of dances and Balls or anything related to that. But she didn't really have a choice, since the whole school had to attend. "I guess we can go dress shopping when we look for Tink's doll house" she smirked at Chel. She turned to Flynn, "it's basically, girls getting all dressed up, and then people dancing. Nothing too exciting" she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well, it's still a party, probably just a bit more formal," Aladdin replied, basically agreeing with what Esmeralda said. "Probably no wine involved." Of course, the wine here would probably taste a little funny. Back in Greece, all the satyrs made their wine from scratch, even squishing the grapes themselves. Maybe I can sneak some in, liven things up a bit, he thought. He was sure that at least one person would be up for that.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 pm

"You don't know that" he looked at Chel and grinned. He shrugged when she asked him what he meant. "I don't know" he laughed before glancing at Esmeralda as she explained the ball to him. "Wow... sounds fun" he said sarcastically before chuckling. "Maybe it'll be different this year" he shrugged at her, "you never know" he smiled. He looked at Aladdin and chuckled when he mentioned wine. "Which is kind of ridiculous, considering majority of us are over one hundred years old and therefore are allowed to drink" he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 pm

She nibbled on her lower lip as she thought before turning to Flynn, "I guess so..." she glanced around, knowing a few new students were on the ball committee. She glanced at Aladdin and smirked, "yeah, obviously the teachers aren't going to supply alcohol. That's why you have to bring it yourself" she grinned at them and chuckled at Flynn when he mentioned them all being older. "Yeah, no joke" she sighed before shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 pm

"Oh yea! I forgot about Tink's doll house." She chuckled and shrugged at her explanation "So I guess...we just have to make the best of it...sounds alright though.." She smiled "I was thinking maybe wayy to fancy or something." She looked at Aladdin and rubbed her forehead "Oh...well, I've never tasted wine...damn, I missed out on a lot." She mumbled the last part to herself as she raised her eyebrows before shrugging it off. It's never to late to try new things. She averted her eyes to Flynn then Esme and breathed a chuckle at what they were saying wondering how the ball was going to be since..they didn't sound to happy about it.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:55 pm

"Really?" Aladdin asked Chel, raising an eyebrow. "Hmm, maybe I'll have to change that soon." He gave a cheeky grin. "Well, I guess the most we can hope for is some kind of private bar or something," he said, shrugging. "Maybe they'll get some kind of mind-reader to see if you're really of age or not."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Esmeralda smiled at Chel, "but wine is so... blah" she pulled a face. "There are other types of alcohol out there... that taste better. No offence" she glanced at Aladdin before fiddled with the ends of her hair. "We can always spike the punch or something" she grinned to herself, not knowing if anyone else would be up for that. "Though there are little kids, damn" she snapped her fingers before crossing her arms with a pout.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next