Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

+4
Devlin Nightshade
Ariellia Von Claret
Belle Riptide
Anya Simmons
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students) Empty Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

Post  Anya Simmons Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Alright, first day of teaching. You've got this, Anya. You're in control. You're gonna make these kids like literature whether they want to or not. Okay, so maybe that was a bit too ambitious, but at the very least, she was hoping she could make everyone pass the class. Anya sighed as she leaned against her desk, one foot crossing over the other. First-day jitters were getting to her a little bit. She didn't want to let Athena down, or worse, do poorly and end up getting fired. She had to keep this job, for her sake and Jenny's. She sighed again as she glanced at the clock. Students would probably start arriving at any minute. Come on Anya, they're kids, not sharks. The thought didn't calm her down too much though.
Anya Simmons
Anya Simmons

Back to top Go down

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students) Empty Re: Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:39 pm

For once, Belle was the first to arrive to class. Her favorite topic; English. She was already excited for Dante's creative writing course, so this would be a start. Who was the teacher, then? A tall, red haired, blue eyed woman was at the head of the class. Belle took her seat in the front; more interaction, the better.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students) Empty Re: Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Ariel walked into class with her bag on her shoulder holding a stuff animal in her hand like always, Taking a seat in front for it was the first day and mostly whatever seat you take that's the one you'll be having all year. Looking up at the teacher seeing she had redish hair "Hey red like me!" she shout in class before covering her mouth. 'wait a go stupid' she thought in her mind like it was her other self talking, the dark part of Ariel. Turning her head she spot Belle and waved at her "hey." she mouthed.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Seeing her new vampire friend, Belle mouthed "hey" back with a grin.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Devlin walked into the classroom. He walked up to the teacher. "Excuse me, mam. I don't want to be late for another class, is this English? I'm Devlin Falkon Nightshade. Am I on the roster?"
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 am

Flynn headed towards his English class with a less than pleased attitude. He was never really good at English, since it wasn't his first language. He had heard of a new teacher and decided that for her sake, he should probably get to class reasonably on time. He had already missed a few classes due to being ill, but luckily today, he was feeling a bit better. He ran a hand through his hair before knocking on the door and flashing her a friendly grin. "Sorry if I'm late, Miss" he saw that a few students were already there and decided to sit in the middle row, seeing the girls had already decided to sit up front, whilst a young boy was standing near the teacher. He leaned back on his chair and stifled a yawn, feeling a bit drowsy from getting little sleep the night prior.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 pm

The new student walking in caught Belle's attention; not because of the door opening, but because of how he carried himself. He ran a hand through his chocolate colored hair and apologized; his apology was sincere as it was lovely. Belle shook her head; her sisters had been in multiple affairs, and she didn't plan on being the "love at first sight" Nereid. She turned politely and smiled at him to indicate a greeting in the most subtle way possible.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Twilight Isn't Literature (Tag Students) Empty Twilight? Really?

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:26 pm

After singing alone in the music room Alidia walks in and sees boys/girls, she was okay with the women but the guys gave her the shivers cause of what [he] did to her. Regardless she walked in "Hello, I am Alidia Hendly." Then she sat by this brown-hair girl who had her eyes looking at a guy with also brown hair. "A waste of time," Alidia thought as she flicked her finger to make her suppiles appear and she waved at her blood sister Ariel and her new friend Devlin.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Flynn looked over at the brunette girl in front of him. He assumed she was a new student, since he hadn't seen her around the academy before. He noticed that she was smiling at him, almost as if she were greeting him. He returned the smile and gave her a wink before looking towards the front of the class room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Chel sighed seeing she was late for another class. She reached for the handle before glancing down at Tink seeing she looked excited about the English class. She rolled her eyes with a small grin and pulled the door open. She hesitated seeing the classroom and looked at the teacher apologetically knowing her first impression wasn't a good. She she walked over to an empty seat and placed her bag down as she crossed her arms on the desk. Burying her face in her arms, she looked around the classroom for a moment wondering if she was good in this subject or not. She breathed out a sigh and traced shapes on the desk.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:49 pm

English wasn't one of Jasmine's favorite subjects, but she didn't hate it either. It was sort of an in-between sort of thing, depending on what they were reading. Some books she actually enjoyed, others she would rather use in a bonfire. But this class looked a bit more promising this year. There was a new teacher, for one thing. And Belle and Ariel were sitting nearby. Grinning, Jasmine sat by them, waving. She glanced around at some of the other students. There some faces she recognized while others were new. Let's hope this is interesting, she thought.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya Simmons Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm

"Hm?" Anya turned her head when she heard a rather young boy address her. Heck, he only looked a little older than Jenny. Well, at least she's not the only young kid here, she thought. "Yup, you're in the right place," she said, giving a friendly smile before glancing at the clock. Might as well get started, she thought. Hopefully, more kids will show up later. That seems to be a common thing in this school. She cleared her throat before saying "Hello class, I'm Anya Simmons, and I'm your new English teacher," she said, hoping she sounded professional, but not too intimidating. "Now, for today's class, I thought we would get a jump-start on our first novel." She pulled out a book from under her desk. "Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley. Have any of you ever read it?"
Anya Simmons
Anya Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:00 pm

A novel? Greeeaaat. Just what he needed. He couldn't help but scowl at his desk before he looked over at the teacher, "that's the green dude with the bolts in his neck, right?" he pointed to either side of his neck and raised his eyebrows questioningly at her. He faintly remembered reading the novel years back during his travels. But it wasn't one that he was overly interested in, since it had nothing to do with his kind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Chel averted her eyes to Anya when she spoke and thought about her question for a moment. She did remembering hearing about the book,but she didn't actually read it making her shrug. She lifted her head up and rested her cheek on the palm of her hand before turning to look at the boy who spoke. She stifled a chuckle at the way he described Frankenstein and looked back at the teacher. She sighed hoping Tink would help her out making the book more interesting as she always does.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Devlin Nightshade Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Devlin took his seat and silently sat down at his desk and pulled out the novel. Unfortunately Frankenstein was one book he had yet to read. He sat down silently and listened to the rest of the class.
Devlin Nightshade
Devlin Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinker bell Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Tinker bell was quietly in Chel's bag before looking at the boy as he silently sat down at his desk as she peeked through the opening. She thought about for a moment and looked at him reading a book before crawling her way out. She flew over to him and placed her feet on the desk as she placed the palm of her hands on the novel. She slightly lifted the book up as she tilted her head to the side to read the title of it. She pouted when she couldn't read it due to the shadow and looked up at him as she shrugged and pointed to the book trying to ask him what he was reading as she warmly smiled.
Tinker bell
Tinker bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Chel flinched seeing Tink coming out of her bag making her slightly groan as she tried to reach for her before pulling her hand back forgetting about the power of empathy she had. She sighed and shook her head knowing Tink would hid in her bag so that she didn't have to go to class. She crossed her arms before glancing at her seeing her with Devlin making her slightly smile at him before turning her head. She fiddled with her hair for a moment and slouched down a bit before she reached in her bag to get the piece of gold she always played with making it a bad habit. She flinched when she accidentally got a paper cut instead and quickly pulled her hand out before looking at her finger with a pout as she inwardly groaned.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Flynn heard a ringing noise coming from behind him and turned his head, seeing a glowing pixie flying around the little boy. However his attention was drawn to the sound of the girl behind him, accidentally cutting her finger. He quickly got up and grabbed a tissue from the teachers desk, before anyone had the chance to move, rushing over he held it to her finger. "You do realise there's a vampire in the room" he nodded towards Ariel and raised an eyebrow at her with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Chel slightly jumped noticing a man in front of her unexpectedly. She looked down at her finger and glanced at Ariel before nodding. "Yea...but it's not like I did this on purpose." She chuckled hesitantly and grabbed the tissue as she placed on her finger herself. She looked up at him with a small smile and shrugged "Besides, I think I know who I am dealing with since this is a whole school filled with people like her." She chuckled a little bit before glancing at Ariel just in case. "But thanks." She smiled before looking down at her finger with a small pout as she continued to put pressure hoping the scent wasn't noticeable since it was a small cut. Then again, a small cut is a strong scent for vampires.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Flynn chuckled, "yeah I know. You just have to be a little more careful... we don't want a blood bath or anything, especially with the new teacher who might freak out" he nodded towards Anya before smirking back at her. He looked down at her finger before hesitating, "hold on" he grabbed the tissue off of her finger and wrapped his hand around hers for a moment. He stared at their hands and closed his eyes for a moment, a small force shooting through his hand and into hers. He pulled his hand away and grinned, seeing that his healing had worked, not even leaving a scar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 pm

"It's paper though!" She chuckled "How am I going to be careful with paper?" She playfully rolled her eyes "And I don't need a lecture from someone I just met." She mumbled with a small smile before raising an eyebrow as he took the tissue off of her finger. "What?" She frowned and tried to reach for the tissue before averting her eyes down to their hands. She looked at him with a confused expression and moved her gaze back to her hand as he pulled his away. Her eyebrows raised for a moment seeing the cut wasn't there anymore making her sigh of relief. "What are you?" She asked while examining her finger with a chuckle "I've seen creatures that could heal others...but..not by touch only.." She trailed off as she thought of what he could be and grabbed his hand looking if he had medical herbs or some kind of potion on it.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Flynn looked at her finger and then at her with a slight smirk, "an angel." He had to chuckle. Most people didn't take him seriously when he told them what he is and he wasn't sure she would either. "Descendent of the archangel, Gabriel. Ever heard of him?" he raised his eyebrows questioningly. "Angel's have the ability to heal by a touch, no matter how life threatening an illness or injury may be" he shrugged with a grin. "So, you're welcome" he winked at her before turning back around in his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:37 pm

"An angel?" She made a playful face at him with a small laugh thinking he was just playing around until he added. "Umm, no...I am not good with gods or anything like that.." She chuckled sheepishly and raised her eyebrows even more as he shrugged "Really?" She grinned "That's awesome!" She chuckled never seeing angel in her life. She raised an eyebrow as he winked at her before shrugging it off as she reached for his arm to she slightly tugged on it while her upper half was on the desk. "Is there other things angels do?" She asked with a chuckle still feeling weird using that word especially since she never really saw the light in things before until after she ran away. "And is the whole 'guardian angle' thing true?" She raised an eyebrow as she tilted her head to the side.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Flynn tilted his head upwards, looking at her from upside down. He turned around in his seat, sitting backwards on the chair, with his arms crossed over the top. "What do you mean by, 'do'?" he asked with an arched eyebrow. "As in, what powers do we have? Or what do we do during the day?" he chuckled, thinking the latter would be a rather boring thing to talk about. He nodded to her second question, "yeah there's a guardian angel assigned to each living individual. So you have a guardian angel as does everyone else in this room, besides me, obviously" he chuckled. "There are seven archangels, but the four most well known ones are called Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel. Remember me saying about Gabriel? Well they're kinda like the bosses. Aside from God that is" he smirked and muttered the last part to himself. "They're the more powerful angels... and trust me, you don't want to mess with them" he shook his head with a grimace. "So yeah, there are millions of angels. One for each person" he smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chel Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Chel sat down properly on her seat and crossed her arms on the table as he turned around in his seat. "Oh, I mean like...other powers you have...unless healing it the only thing." She chuckled with a shrug and glanced down at his hands "It's not like I want to get to personal knowing what you do during the day." She rolled her eyes and rested her cheek on the palm of her hand. "Oh..really?" She hesitated not thinking there would be and leaned a bit closer to him "They don't follow you around do they?" She quietly asked hesitantly and leaned back. Resting her head on her arms, she sighed "It's not like they can even do much though.." She mumbled with a sigh never feeling like she was watched over. She slightly lifted her head up "And...how do you get on their bad side?" She asked again hesitant knowing she has started several rages or worse between humans.
Chel
Chel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next