Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 pm

((OCC: Something about a guy who had 3 girlfriends all at once who were stewardesses))

"She's a beautiful creature." Elin smiled. The bird cooed. "I think she likes me." Elin giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 39 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:47 pm

"She has good taste.  Artemisia can tell when a person isn't going to hurt her." Nicholas explained.  He offered a handful of bread crumbs to the little dove.  The white bird fluttered to his arm to have her snack.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Elin just smiled as she watched in awe. "You are a wonder with these birds." Elin began stroking the marvelous bird's head. "Easy girl...I won't harm you... You know I used to take of animals when I was younger... Before my parents died."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:12 pm

"Did you?  I had no idea.  I learn more about you every minute, Elin." Nicholas said to her.  His mouth curled into a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Elin just blushed. "You'll learn so much about me... I'm positive." She giggled as she began singing an Irish song in Gaelic. "My Nicholas... You're my lucky angel lad..." She began walking away and then a white peacock caught her eye. "Oh my." She bent down looking at him. "And who's this unique creature?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 pm

"That's Baojia.  I've been trying to find a lady for him.  He's at the age where he'll start looking for a girlfriend." Nicholas said as he peeked around the doorway.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Elin picked him up and got to her feet. "Then there's no time to loose. Let's find him some true love cause we know that you found it." Elin smiled. "Everyone deserves true love even animals and birds."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:38 pm

"I suppose I did.  Well, if you insist, my dear.  I'm sure we could find a lovely peahen for Baojia." Nicholas said with a chuckle.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Elin smiled as they began searching. "You know. I am glad you're my true love. Cause I was about to give up on hope and love but then you showed up." Elin stopped walking and kissed Nicholas passionately. "Oh Nicholas how I love you so much..." Her face began to turn tomato red.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Nicholas was surprised at first.  But soon, he started to kiss her back.  It was the most wonderful moment of his life when they kissed together.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Elin smiled. "Best kiss ever." Then she heard a noise that broke their kiss. Then Elin looked and there was a black peahen. "She is beautiful." The peacock who was on Elin's arms jumped down and began showing off his feathers. "That's a good thing. Right?" Elin asked as she embraced Nicholas.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:07 pm

"He's displaying for her.  If she accepts him, she should sit down in front of him." Nicholas explained.  For almost a minute, this peahen just paced in front of Baojia.  Then, as he approached her, she sat down.  He perched himself on her back, nipped at the back of her neck, and moved one wing around to her front.  I looked as if he were draping his wing around her before he backed off.
"I think Baojia just found his fair lady." Nicholas said, happily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Elin smiled. "Yea. He found his true love." She placed her head on Nicholas's chest. "Just like his owner." Then Elin kissed Nicholas again with more passion this time. "Do I have to sit to show that I love you no matter what?" She laughed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

"Such a tease.  But I don't think so.  I like it when you spring this on me.  By the way, that peahen's name is Fen.  I named her that because she likes to spend time around my flowers, and it makes her smell very nice.  And Fen means 'fragrant.'" Nicholas said with a playful smirk.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Elin smiled. "What a beautiful name. They will make awestruck babies." Then she paused. "Back up... You have a garden? Can you show me please?" She locked her eyes into his.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:38 pm

"Very well.  Follow me." Nicholas led her to the back door and out to a lush garden filled with flowers or fruit trees.  It was carefully taken care of.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Elin gasped in awe once more. "It's so beautiful here." She took a deep inhale and an exhale. "So many smells. Roses, Tulips, Cherry Blossoms and Daisys." She giggled her girly giggle as she laid down on the patch of grass and took in all the smells. "It's like a dream."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

"Yes, isn't it?  That's what I tried to do when I cultivated this garden.  A beautiful place for everyone who comes here." Nicholas admitted as he stood nearby.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Elin simply smiled as she unknowly picked a Wolfsbane flower. "Oh my this flower smells..." Then the smell filled her lungs as she began to breathing slowly. "Nicholas...." Elin whimpered as she stopped breathing while the flower dropped at her side.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 pm

At first, Nicholas was worried.  But then, he saw what flower she'd held.
"Wolf's bane?  But this is only poisonous if eaten." he thought out loud.  He picked her up and carried her back inside.  Very gently, he lay her down in a guest room.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Elin fluttered her eyes opened as she heard the birds. She held her head. "Oh my head..." Then she saw Nicholas fast asleep by her side. She felt herself smile. "My love..." Then she had an idea as she slowly got down and began feeding everyone and began cooking in the kitchen. She began making eggs bacon toast coffee and hashbrowns.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 pm

The smell of food brought Nicholas around.  After rubbing sleep from his eyes, he got up.  He found Elin cooking breakfast.
"Good morning, my fair swan." he greeted her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Slin smiled as she finished setting the table. "Morning my Nicholas. Hope you slept well. I made so many things that I hope you'll enjoy." Elin placed the vase with sunflowers on the middle of the table. "There it's prefect."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:35 pm

"Thank you.  This is very special, to wake up to your loved one and a home cooked meal." Nicholas took a seat with her and started to eat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am

Elin smiled as she sat with sat down with him. She watched him and she felt so lucky to have him in her life. She held out the coffee pitcher. "Some coffee?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next