Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Esme smiled as she kissed her beloved on the lips again. "Of course I remember you my beloved...you wear my parents snowflake necklace for protection and we were childhood friends and I remember daring you to eat a bug..." Esme giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh thank heaven.  Esme, you do remember.  It does my heart good to know you do.  And I still enjoy the kiss you've given me.  I love you very much." Nicabar told her, overcome with joy.  He held her a little closer as he passed out of the main gate of the Palace of Justice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Esme screamed. "No Nicabar...come back to me please...I need you..." she placed her head on his heart it was beating faintly. She cried. "Nicabar please...I love you..." then she looked around. Nobody was around. She was alone. "Please..." she looked up at the sky "bring him back to me I'll do anything..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 pm

(OOC: He didn't faint.  He was running when he told her that.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:01 pm

(OCC: Ohhh lol my bad Smile I'll redo the post.)

Esme ran to her beloved. "I do love you with all my heart." She held his hands, swaying them and looked at his eyes and kissed him fully on the lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 pm

"I love you so, Esme.  But I would rather we go somewhere other than here to be alone.  This place reeks of my half-brother." Nicabar told her with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Esme giggled as they left the darken place. She gasped as she saw Nicabar was burnt. She ran to the town's well ripped some of her dress and began cleaning his wounds. She smiled. "You're a hero my love...you saved me countless time that must count to break the curse...if I could I'd take your curse instead of seeing you in despair while you transform...the pain you go through..." she wiped his face from the soot. "here's my beloved..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:34 pm

"It's beautiful of you to say that.  But Esme, I would rather neither of us had to suffer like that.  Thank you for doing this." Nicabar told her.  As he looked up, the sun started to brighten the sky.  He braced himself, but that awful pain didn't come this time.  Instead, there was some mild discomfort, but that was all.
"What?" he thought out loud.  He looked at his hands and watched at the claws simply melded into his fingers.  His back itched as his wings pulled back into it.  In the next moment, he stood there as a human man.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Esme smiled as she watched her beloved transform. She giggled as she pulled him close and kissed his lips. Then she felt like she was in heaven and he was with her. Then she pulled back and playfully moaned "That kiss was the best..." her smile widen. Just then she gasped as she saw more gypsies appearing. She couldn't believe it but then she felt a rope around her. "Traitor..." a male gypsy exclaimed. "No please I'm one of you..." she exclaimed. "Lair you worked for Joseph..." the booming voice said. "Nicabar...help..." Esme screamed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"Release her!  She is one of us.  Joseph stole her away when he killed her parents, who were good friends with my father.  Esme was still very young when it happened.  I am King here, and I will not have her harmed." Nicabar ordered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Esme was release as she run to her beloved. "Thank you..." she whispered. She looked at all the gypsies and then she heard a small voice. "Esme?" it was an older woman. Her scent triggered memories. "Nana..." Esme gasped. She ran to her. "I thought I'd lost you..." Esme smiled "Nicabar saved me..." Her nana looked at him and bowed. "Your highness we are in your debt..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm

"You are most welcome, but it is a king's duty to serve his people.  I only did what I believed was right." Nicabar said with a bow, sweeping off his hat as he did so.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Nana smiled. "He's a keeper Esme..." she whispered as she handed Esme a box. "Ask him..." she winked. Esme opened the box and there was a ring. Esme blushed as she walked to her beloved. She looked in his eyes with her emerald green eyes. She held out the box not saying a word.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Questioningly, Nicabar accepted the box.  He opened it and found a ring in there.  He gasped and his black eyes widened at the sight.  He looked up at Esme and knelt on one knee before her.
"Esme, will you marry me, my love?" Nicabar asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Esme smiled as she knelt down with her beloved Nicabar. Her green eyes sparkling as she giggled. "Yes and yes..." she kissed his lips and everyone cheered. Her nana was so happy. Esme wished her parents could see this glorious day.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

"My darling." Nicabar murmured.  He wrapped his arms around Esme's waist, picked her up, and began to twirl her around.  He was so happy to have her like this.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Esme was happy. She giggled as Nicabar twirled her. Then she saw a flash of a light. Her dress turned white and her black hair was in a braid. She gasped as she felt the tip of her head and felt a crown appear and it had a snowflake on it. "I love you my beloved..." she whispered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm

"I love you as well, my precious one.  You mean so much to me, Esme." Nicabar told her, his heart swelling.  She was the most wonderful woman he had ever known.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Esme smiled as she heard her beloved say that. Her heart was beating out of control. "Could we go somewhere is just the two of us..." she whispered. "I wanna make sure we make us officially man and wife..." she winked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:05 pm

"Oh course.  We could go to my tent in the camp, if you want.  What do you say, my love?" Nicabar inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Esme bowed and curtsied "Anything that will be pleasing to the love of my life and the king." Esme looked at his darken eyes with her green eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 pm

"Follow me, then.  I'll show you the way there." Nicabar said, smiling.  He offered her his arm before they started moving.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Esme smiled as they started walking. As they did people bowed. She liked it but it felt overwhelming. She gasped at the tent and saw strawberries. She picked one up and saw the dagger and did a small trick cutting the berry in half and handed one to her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 pm

"Very good, my dear.  Thank you." Nicabar quickly popped the fruit in his mouth.  He smoothed the blankets just for them.  He had a pretty good idea of what she wanted, and he wanted to make the setting as comfortable as possible.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Esme blushed. She started walking to Nicabar and gasped as the pixies that were helping them changed their outfits. She was wearing a laced oufit and he was in shorts. She smiled as she held herself close to him and started kissing his lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next