Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 22 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Aisa softly moaned as she moved her purple hair aside as Cadan wrap the lower section of his tail around hers. "Ohhh Cadan...Make me yours..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 22 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 am

"You have no idea how much I want that." Cadan told her.  He kissed her neck as he pressed his tail against hers.  Wrapping her tail with his served a purpose.  It kept them connected as they performed this act.  Finally, he found what he was looking for and latched onto her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 am

Aisa moaned "Ohhh Cadan..." She held her head back as she took her shells off. She tossed them aside.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 am

Cadan's hands came up to squeeze and massage her breasts.  As he did this, the intertwined couple drifted onto the grassy seabed.  Now that he was latched onto Aisa, he started to pump himself into her.  Now that he was pleasuring her, he was going to do it for as long as he could.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 am

Aisa loved Cadan with all her heart. She moaned as he pumped her "Cadan...feels good...." She never felt more happy or pleasure without her beloved around
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 am

"I'm glad to know I'm making you feel good.  Because I'm not done yet." Cadan whispered to her.  He moved with more force, wanting to hear her cry out with ecstasy.  His own body was singing with delight.  Never did he imagine that this moment would be so invigorating for both of them.  Oh, how he loved her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 am

Aisa cried with great pleasure "Ohhhhh Cadan...." Her body was going in a pleasure numb stage but she still felt him. Her hair was going all over the place.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:54 am

The sound of her calling his name and the feeling of pumping himself into her made him shudder with pleasure.  His hands came to rest on Aisa's stomach.  It rose and fell under his hands with each breath she took.  The feeling made his heart beat wildly.  Now, he was driving himself into his bride with all the force he could muster.
"Aisa...I think...I'm climaxing." Cadan told her, barely breathing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

"Me too my love...I feel...." and before she could finished she sighed with pleasure. Her hair was a mess but she didnt care. She wrapped herself around Cadan and snuggled close to him,
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 am

With Aisa holding on to him, Cadan slid his arms around her waist.  He was still latched on and  still pleasuring her.  Finally, after a few minutes later, he felt a cooling sensation as something warm left his body and went into hers.
"Now you're mine." he whispered, tiredly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am

"Indeed I am my love..." Aisa loved being with Cadan. Nothing was going to ruin their love. But unaware to the couple that inside Aisa was a process that was super and unique. A mixed breed of twins will be born into a mer and sharkianfolk alike.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:21 am

"I guess this means we've consummated our marriage." Cadan said, amazed by what they'd done together.  Carefully, he unwound his tail from around hers.  Having her like this felt incredible.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 am

Aisa giggled "I guess we did..." she held herself close to Caden. "I love you...more than you ever know..." she touched the necklace he still wore. "that's our lucky charm..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 am

Cadan smiled as he looked down at the necklace around his neck.  It was a comforting notion, that it was a lucky charm for them.  He reached out to smooth Aisa's hair from her face.
"I'm so glad I'll get to start a family with you." he said as he nuzzled against her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 am

Aisa smiled as she looked into her beloved's eyes. "Me too my love..." Then Aisa's stomach began to growl. "Caden I'm hungry..." she said holding her stomach.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:01 am

"I understand.  What would you like to eat?" Cadan asked her.  He was feeling a bit peckish himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 am

Aisa smiled "I'd eat anything..." she giggled as she kissed Cadan's lips. "and I mean anything..." she winked
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 am

"Anything?  What about lobster? I can tell you for a fact that it's quite delicious." Cadan suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 am

Aisa smiled. "I'd like that..." she held out her hand but her stomach began to hurt. "Hold on..." she said as she swam to a rock put her hair in a braid and began gagging. "Ohhh I don't feel good..." she began getting pale and clammy skin. She passed out as she swam back to Cadan.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 am

"Aisa!  Aisa, are you alright?  Tell me what's wrong." Cadan begged, holding his wife close to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:29 am

"I--I-- I'm not feeling so good...stomach pains...cravings...Ohhh Cadan help me..." Aisa held her hand to her beloved's cheeks. "help me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 am

"It's okay.  I'll take care of you." Cadan assured her.  He rubbed her stomach while he whistled for Destiny to come back.  The Thresher was coming back at that very moment.  By some lucky chance, he had a lobster held in his mouth.  As the shark passed over, the prince snatched it up.  He offer some of the meat to her, not minding that he had to feed her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 am

Then as Cadan was feeding Aisa. She felt something moving inside her. She looked at Cadan. "I think I figured it out..." she put her beloveds hands on her stomach. "I'm pregnant."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 am

Cadan felt indescribable joy fill his heart.  He took in a shaky breath.  He hadn't expected this to happen so fast, but he welcomed it all the same.
"Oh Aisa, that's...that's wonderful.  I can't believe we're having a child this soon." he exclaimed, happily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:30 am

Aisa smiled and nodded "Yep this little one is going to be born a Merfolk and Sharkian blood....and he/she is taking of my energy...." Asia became sleepy again as she laid down on the seabed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next