Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 pm

"I know, Aisa.  And I love you too.  I promise I'll give you all that your heart desires." Cadan told her, holding the mermaid's body securely against his.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Aisa smiled "as long as I'm with you I'm at my heart's content..." she giggled "let's have a wedding..." and like that her sisters grabbed her and put her hair in a ponytail. Best shells and a dressy top. She looked amazing and she couldn't wait to see what Cadan looked like.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Cadan had been getting ready for the wedding as well.  For the occasion, he was not wearing armor.  Instead, a red sash was tied across his chest.  And he wore several gold armbands, one around his upper arms and another around his wrists.  Each armband was encrusted with jewels.  When he saw Aisa, he was spellbound by her beauty.
"You look beautiful." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:36 pm

"Thank you..." she said blushing. "You look wonderful..."

As they swam down the preacher fish. Aisa was getting cold fins. So she wrapped her arm around Caden's.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Cadan felt her hold onto him.  He clutched her hand to give her a supporting squeeze.  He offered her a smile for encouragement and then turned to face the preacher.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Aisa looked at Cadan and smiled "I promise to love honor and cherish and I promise that I will love you endlessly....I vow to be a good wife and mother when I am a mother..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"I promise to love, honor, and cherish you always.  I will be a loving husband and father, when I become a father." Cadan recited his vows.  He gently pulled her close and kissed her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Aisa smiled as they became husband and wife. She climbed on Destiny. "Come on..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 pm

"I'm coming." Cadan said, quickly.  He mounted Destiny beside his new wife, wrapping an arm around her.  He took up the reins and the Thresher shark started to swim.
"Where would you like to go, love?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Aisa laid her head on her beloveds back. "Anywhere you wanna...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 pm

"Very well.  We could go for a ride together." Cadan replied.  He directed Destiny to go on a long leisurely swim around the reef.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Aisa nestled her head on his back and began to sleep cause she was still sleepy from the circus. "I'll Love you forever..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Cadan smiled at this.  He carefully moved Aisa so that she could rest against his chest.  That way, she might be more comfortable than laying against his back.  He kissed the top of her head as she lay there.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 pm

She began to make herself comfy. She smiled as she looked at him. She touched his cheeks. "Any secret places..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 pm

"Do I know any?  Well, I know a few.  One in particular is very beautiful, especially at night.  When the coral glows with florescent lights." Cadan described it to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Aisa's eyes sparkled "I would like that..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm

"Then hang on.  This will be quite a ride." Cadan said with excitement.  He led Destiny over several shelves, across the drop-off, and into a reef in semi-shallow water.  After helping his bride off, the young Sharkanian sent Destiny off to eat.
"It's nice here.  I often liked to look at the sun from under the surface when I came closer to shore." he said, moving through the grass.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Aisa stood in awestruck wonder. "Its so majestic..." she said holding Candan's hand. Then the light began to glow as a song came on. "Wanna dance?" She asked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:20 pm

"I'd like that very much.  Thank you." Cadan answered, taking her hand.  He started to dance with her.  A smile graced his face as they moved together through the water.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Asia smiled as they danced and when she was dipped her eyes sparkled with the lights as she rose up she leaned forward for another kiss.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm

His lips met hers in another second.  Cadan hummed with delight as he kissed her.  His hand brushed through her hair, felt the soft texture of her skin.  Oh, he just couldn't get enough of her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:31 pm

"Cadan..." she said like a whisper "I love you..." She ran her hands on his sharky waist
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"I love you too, Aisa.  You are so important to me." Cadan told her.  She felt small and fragile compared to him, but he knew better.  She was his greatest treasure.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Aisa smiled as she kissed her prince's lips and pressed her fishtale on his sharkytail. "My greatest friend and lover..." Her eyes sparkled
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Sharkanians having a cartilaginous tail, like sharks, enabled Cadan to wrap the lower section of his tail around hers.  Aisa was turning him on so much in that moment.  He was loving it.
"My treasure of the depths.  My true friend and beloved." he whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next