Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Neptune looked at Aisa. "You went to Davy Jones's locker again didn't you and went to the surface with him..." Aisa nodded "I did daddy but like Caden said he saved me twice...father please..." She looked at her father with sorrowful eyes. "Let me keep seeing him...cause I..." Neptune grabbed his trident. "No...you don't...you can't and we are going home...NOW!!!" Aisa sniffled. "Goodbye Caden...I love you..." she whispered as they went back home.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 20 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Cadan sat stunned on Destiny's back, watching her as she slowly disappeared from sight.  Only when she was gone did he notice the rose she had used to heal him.  He picked it up and stared at it for a minute.
"I love you too, Aisa." he whispered.  He took up the reins once again.  Giving Destiny a pat on top of his head, he spurred him towards Sharkania.
"Take me home, Destiny.  I have a plan." he stated.  He was thinking of his proposal for an alliance with the merpeople.  He was going to pose it to his father, Emperor Shaga, once more.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Aisa was locked in her room. She looked outside her window. "Caden..." she touched the seaglass. "I love you with all my heart..." she had a plan she'd run away from home...then go to the sea witch and see if she could make a deal for her to be with Caden...Aisa would do anything for him. She lifted a loose stone on the floor and lifted it. She started to swim to the sea witch and then she was captured. This time Caden or anyone was around to save her. Her flower she picked and placed her hair dropped. She was on a ship. Not sure what to do she kept quiet.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm

When Cadan returned home, everyone gave him a clear path to his father's throne room.  In taming a shark, he was no longer a boy; he was a man.  Emperor Shaga actually got off his throne to meet his son and tell him how proud he was of him.  Not many Sharkanians bonded with Thresher sharks, and only honor higher was the Tiger shark.  But the prince was in not mood for praise.  When he put forth his proposal for peace, the Emperor listened to him this time.
"But I have one condition.  If we are to have peace between our kingdoms, I want you to take one of Neptune's daughters for a bride." Shaga told him.
"I can do that." Cadan replied, knowing who he had in mind.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Aisa sniffled as she was locked up in a glass tank. "Caden...I miss you..." she whimpered. Then the door of the room she was in opened and there was a male human studying her. "Please let me go..." she said. The male human smiled evilly "No...you might be a great use to me...but promise me you'll never go back in the water...or this..." he slammed a dagger on the table "will go through your fishy heart..." Aisa nodded. She wondered if Caden wore the necklace she found.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 pm

The following day, the Sharkanians paid a visit to Neptune's kingdom.  He and Emperor Shaga discussed the idea of peace for several hours before he agreed at last.  But he did not like the condition of one of his daughters marrying the Emperor's son.  However, this was soon forgotten when he was informed that Aisa was missing.
"We must find her.  She could be caught by humans." Neptune declared, worriedly.
"We will help find her." Cadan offered, also worried.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Aisa looked at the mini window of the ship. "Caden..." she whimpered. She gasped as she was picked up and lifted on the deck. She thought to escape but she remembered the mini-dagger. The humans dumped the the water out and she started feeling pain as she grew what they called legs. She was one of them and when she tried walking it was like walking on sharp glass. She looked out in the sea. She touched her heart hoping Caden wore the necklace. "I love you Caden..." she was grabbed as she was taken to a circus tent.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 pm

A division of merpeople and Sharkanians alike headed towards the closest shore.  A small triggerfish informed them that he had seen Aisa being taken off of a ship and to a circus tent on the shore.  Neptune had an idea to create a terrible storm that would sweep up the circus and bring his daughter back to them.  Emperor Shaga would keep him covered by dealing with any humans that interfered.  And with his particularly temperamental mount, that would be no problem.
"Hang on, my love.  We're coming." Cadan murmured to himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Aisa was beaten and so much more. She didn't look like herself anymore. All her purple hair was cut. Her shells gone and she was locked in a box without holes. "Caden...you probably won't like me now..." she muttered "I'm ugly..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Neptune's storm was quickly becoming a typhoon.  A large wave rose and charged toward shore.  The tent was demolished and several humans were swept out to sea.  Cadan noticed a box containing Aisa.  He urged Destiny after it and pried open the lid to free her.  In an instant, he pulled her into his arms.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Aisa couldn't change back into a mermaid right away. She held her breath. She opened her eyes and held her breath. "Help me..." she tried to say but she began to losing air.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Seeing what was happening, Cadan knew what he had to do.  He told Destiny to wait for him while he swam Aisa to the surface.  He quickly got her head above water.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Aisa began to take breaths and then her tail began to form again. She went under and Neptune was waiting for her. "Young lady what were you thinking? You could've been killed...and why cause of love..." Aisa began to cry as she swam off. She felt so ugly. All her hair gone and she had bruises. She began crying harder as she went to a seaweed forest.

(occ: I was thinking for another pastlife Alidia is a servant to a princess who dreams of falling in love and Rahim is a prince who is engaged to the princess Alidia serves and when the prince(Rahim) and the princess write love letters to each other it's really the servant(Alidia) writing them it's like the movie Roxanne with steve martin)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

(OOC: Sounds interesting.)

Cadan watched Aisa swim off.  He wanted to go after her.  But first, he had to say something to her father.
"That was a stupid thing to say.  She's terrified and been abused by them.  The least you could do is show her some affection." he said before going to find and comfort her.
"Aisa, please don't cry.  I'm just happy you're alive and safe." he said, wrapping his arms around her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Aisa held herself close to Cadan. "I was so afraid I'd never see you again...I am in love with you...regardless what my daddy says...." Aisa placed her head on his chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 pm

"And I love you, Aisa.  My father agreed to my proposal of peace for our kingdoms.  But he told me that if I wanted to make it official, I had to take one of Neptune's daughters as a wife.  I think you know who I want as my bride." Cadan said, tilting her head up to meet his eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Aisa smiled "yes I'll be your bride...."
And with their love her scars healed and her hair grew back.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 pm

"You've made me so happy.  And I promise to make you happy too, my love." Cadan told her.  He leaned forward and kissed her softly.  Finally, he could give her the kiss she had tried to give him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Aisa kissed him back. "I love you so much..." she said
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:38 pm

"I'm glad to hear that.  Now, what do you say we go back and meet my father?  Hopefully, he's not riding his very temperamental mount right now." Cadan suggested as Destiny, having wondered where his master had gone, approached them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Aisa smiled as they rode back but she saw her father and began shaking. "H--hello father..." Aisa said. "Aisa..." he said. "The sake of love...bullshark...no offense..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

"I think your daughter deserves your understanding right now.  My son helped her in more ways than you have.  I'd say these two should be together." Emperor Shaga said in a caring way.  For Cadan, it was a surprise to see his father be so supportive of him.  Perhaps he had misinterpreted his father's feelings for a good long while.
"Thank you for saying so, Father." he said, gratefully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Neptune was starting to protest and Aisa had enough. "Father...shut up for once in your sea life and listen and look at me for once in your life..." Neptune gasped "Aisa..." Aisa blushed. "now father...I love Cadan with all my heart and I saved him from being stabbed like you and Cadan's father by the way thank you for saving me..." Aisa bowed. "Now father for once take the clam shell off your tail and be happy for me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 pm

"Please understand, Your Highness.  I love Aisa very much, and I would like to marry her.  I would like your blessing, but I am content to just have my own father's blessing for us if you will not grant it.  And I can promise you that I will take good care of her." Cadan explained diplomatically.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Neptune just silently nodded. Aisa squealed as she swam into Cadan's arms. "I love you so much..." Aisa kissed her beloved's lips.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next