Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Eve smiled as they read. She blushed as their hands touched. "I...I'm so sorry Seth." Hours passed. Then Eve saw outside and gasped "We'll be late for dinner..." Eve and Arrow ran out and washed up and went to the royal dining hall. "Sorry I'm late father...." Eve bowed. Her father Daniel motioned her to sit and eat. "I saw another suitor gone..." Eve grimaced "Father he's not my type..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Seth had felt something when Eve touched his hand.  Whatever it was, it made him feel like there were a million butterflies in his stomach.  He stood at the entrance to the banquet hall, listening as her father reprimanded her for another suitor dismissed yet again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:37 pm

"Father please I wanna someone of my choosing please..." Eve begged her father. Daniel didn't wanna hear his own daughter talking about free-will and choosing her own suitors. He got up from his seat and slapped her across her face. "Not another word...it's my word be done..." Eve ran out of the hall crying. "You'll be sorry Father..." In her room Eve had an idea. She packed a small traveling bag and climbed down the castle's wall and ran away. But she wrote a note to Seth. "Dearest Seth I'm so sorry you're finding out this way but I can't take it...Eve...ps take care of Arrow for me."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm

If there was anything he wished, it was that he could help.  Seth didn't like the idea of Eve being made to feel like there was no other purpose for than to do as she was told.  How he wanted to do something.
The next day, he went to Eve's room to wake her only to find that she wasn't there.  Only Arrow and a note.  After reading it, his mind fixed on one detail.  She was gone!

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Eve found out that the peasant life was a little hard but she was getting used to it. But she missed her bed Arrow and most of all she missed those delightful times with Seth. In her small house she sat down on her 'bed' and pictured him. "Oh Seth I miss you..." she started to cry. She cut all her long black hair for money and sold her jewelry for food but the glasslike desert rose necklace that Seth gave her she kept.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Seth hesitated to tell Daniel that his daughter was missing.  After some thinking, he decided to go into the city to look for her.  He would've gone alone, but Arrow missed Eve terribly and kept begging to come along.
"Alright, you can come.  But don't get into any trouble." he warned the jaguar.  He left the palace by a secret entrance used by the servants.
He asked around with several people.  Surely, someone knew something.  He hoped she was still in the city.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Eve was working down at the fields. She was sweating like crazy but it'd beat listening to her father & the suitors. She wiped her forehead. "Gods it's so humid..." and before she could say anything people started to run away and she got jumped by Arrow. Arrow licked her owner. Eve smiled and giggled "Okay Arrow down...hahaha Arrow down..." Arrow sat as Eve got up. She saw Seth. She ran cause she had a feeling that he'd turn her in.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:19 pm

"Eve, wait!" Seth called after her.  He hadn't been sure the girl was Eve, until Arrow bolted to her and began licking her face.  He chased after her, with Arrow beside him.  The big cat managed to get ahead of her, blocking her path so he could catch up to her.
"Eve, I just wanted to talk." he said as he caught his breath.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Eve was blocked. She saw Seth was out of breath. She took a deep breath and walked to him. She lifted his head to face her. "I know I look ugly right now but just breath okay..." she blushed as the desert rose necklace swayed back and forth. She was in rags. "I've missed you..." she confessed and Arrow pushed Eve closer to Seth. "Silly Arrow..." her blush got deeper.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 pm

"Ugly?  Eve, nothing you or anyone could do would make you look ugly." Seth assured her.  When Arrow pushed her a little closer to him, he felt his heart beat faster in his chest.
"I wanted to ask why you left.  I didn't even tell your father or anyone else you had left." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Eve blush was a darker red. "Umm cause I wanted to marry who I chose and so far I've only met one 'suitor' pre se that meets my list...and I'm looking at him..." Eve smiled as she kissed him on the lips fully. Sure she knew it was forbidden but she loved him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Seth was surprised when Eve kissed him.  She had loved him?  If he had to be honest, he had loved her secretly.  But to know that she felt the same way.  Finally, he felt no shame about returning her affections.  After a minute, he needed to breathe.
"You loved me?  Even though I did nothing to try and get your attention?" he asked, confused by that part at least.

(OOC: I came up with one last idea for a past life for these two.  This time, it takes place in China and I was thinking that Rahim is the mortal child of one of the Dragon Gods.  And Alidia is a girl who wins his heart by liking him for who he is, rather than his power.  I always wanted to try the idea of a mortal/demi-god romance.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:10 pm

((OCC: totally awesome I love it Smile ))

Eve pulled away as when Seth did. "Ever since you came to the castle to guard me I kinda fell for you and that birthday when you gave me this," Eve showed him the necklace "I've loved you and why do you think I always ask for you when I'm going to the library? Cause I love you..." she pulled him in for another kiss. Arrow laid down by the kissing couple purring. "I'd do anything and give up my crown for you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm

"Would you?  Really?  Eve, I do love you.  I just never had the courage to say it before." Seth informed her.  He held her close, examining her features so he could commit them to memory.

(OOC: Thanks.  This one is going to be really fun for me.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Eve held herself close to her Seth. Then she heard shouts. She heard her father's orders. "Oh no..." she thought. Then they were surrounded by the royal guards. They took her away from Seth. "Seth!!!" Eve screamed as they threw her in the royal carriage and back to the castle. But on the ground was the necklace Seth gave her. In the castle as she was back to her 'normal' life her father slapped her and cussed at her. "What were you thinking?" Eve growled at her father as she held her hand to her marked face. "I was kissing my future husband father..." Eve said with rage. "He'll be put to death at dawn..." Eve gasped "no please father I love him..." "No...no daughter of mine will marry a guard..." Eve ran to her room and came up with a plan to bust Seth out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Seth sat in a prison cell after being beaten.  It was likely that Daniel would execute him for simply kissing his daughter.  It wasn't fair at all.  Eve deserved to be able to choose who she wanted to marry.  He hoped that she would get that chance, even if things didn't turn out well for them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:57 pm

An idea popped in Eve's head. She looked outside and gasped. It was nearly dawn. She grabbed her cloak. She wore it to go to the prison. She grabbed the keys and unlocked Seth out. "Come on we don't have much time..." she kissed him as they started to run away. Then she heard her father's orders for the royal archers. They were shooting them and one got her. She fell on her knees. "Seth...I'm so sorry..." she said gasping for air. "I love you..." she kissed him weakly once more before she closed her eyes in his arms.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Seth didn't have much time to react.  He barely had time to say her name before another arrow pierced his side, hitting some vital organs.  He fell beside her, their hands still clasped together.  When Daniel came to inspect them, the irony of what happened hit Seth.  And it was enough to make him laugh in a cruel manner at the man.
"So much for your will being done.  Now Eve and I will be together forever." he said as the darkness claimed him in its embrace.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Alidia almost cried. Before Rahim she never showed real emotions...but since they met and everything else she loved him more than anything in the world. She was glad to be his wife. Then she began feeling another shift. "Woah...." she cried out as she open her eyes. Her name was Zoey-Ling.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Rahim suddenly felt a shift in the scene.  He believed he was in China, based on the paintings he'd seen.  This time, he felt powerful.  He was the child of one of China's Dragon Gods.  As such, he had the ability to take a form similar to his divine father; but, because he was mortal, he couldn't take the form of a dragon.  Instead, his other form was a large cobra with kanji symbols on his hood and back.
His name was Fu-xi.  Being as strong as he was, it was natural to use that power to protect his country.  But, there was one thing he had never admitted to anyone.  He was lonely for a real friend.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Zoey-Ling was always was happy but lately she wasn't. She felt alone and depressed. All her friends were gone. Marriage and war. She decided to go the temple to pray. She kneeled. "Oh Dragon Gods hear my prayer...I'm Zoey-Ling please hear me... I want somebody to befriend." she held her head down.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Fu-xi had only one issue with his being partially divine.  Most of the girls he met only liked him for his power and what he could offer them.  After a while, he had begun to believe he would always be alone.
"I'd just like one true friend, Father.  Is that too much to ask for?" he asked, as if the Dragon God who sired him were right there.  He sighed.
Just then, he felt something was amiss.  Like there was someone around that meant malicious mischief.  Slipping into his animal form, he headed outside to see if he could find what it was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 pm

((OCC: our computer is kinda sick so I'll be on my iPod doing this. Just wanting you to know...))

Zoey-Ling got up and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe they have the day off." She began walking out and she was attacked by some thugs. "Oh Dragon Gods help me please..." she pleaded. "You're a pretty little thing...let's take off you hairpiece..." they take off showing her long raven black hair. "please let me go..." she whimpered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 pm

As Fu-xi passed one of the temples to the Dragon Gods, he noticed a man and a girl.  When he looked more closely, he saw that the man appeared to attacking her.  The dragon in him growled in outrage.
"Not in front of their temples, you don't." Fu-xi hissed.  Fast as lightning, he raced to put a stop to this disgraceful act.  He wrapped his body around the man's neck and right arm.  Every time he pulled his body in on itself, the man ended up punching himself in the face.
"You do not treat a lady like this, least of all in front of my sire's temple." He let the man's arm go to tie his legs together.  With the man on the ground, he was much better able to frighten him.
"Leave before we see how far into insanity my venom can push you." Fu-xi threatened him.  The man was soon running scared.  That just left him with the girl to worry about.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Zoey-Ling was shocked. She bowed in front of the snake. "Thank you I am but noble servant. I give anything in favor of thanks. I'm Zoey-Ling daughter of Manny-Ling and Kim-Ling. Im forever in your debt." Her black hair covered her face.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next