Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Mashay caressed his cheeks. "I am glad you came here too. Now we have to go home and go to school tomorrow..." she shifted "Race you..." she giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Renard laughed before shifting into his raven form.  He doubted Mashay could beat him in a race.  But he couldn't resist a challenge.
"You're on!" he exclaimed as he took to the air. "Catch me if you can!"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Mashay smiled as they raced home and of course he had beaten her. She smiled giggled and waved goodbye. She was in her room and turned on her radio and played her song. And she began dancing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:33 pm

When Renard arrived home, his mood had improved significantly.  He was smiling very brightly and his step seemed lighter than usual.  As soon as he walked through the door, his mother was there to hug him.
"Hi honey.  How was your first day?" she asked him.
"Better than I thought it would be." he answered.  His father came in to join them.
"Did you make any friends?" he inquired.  The boy's thoughts drifted to Mashay and his smile got bigger.
"Yes.  I think I did." he said before going to his room to relax.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Mashay's father walked in and laughed. "You're just like your mother..." he sat on her bed. Mashay sat with him. "Father I met him again...Prince Renard..." her father smiled "You know what this means...your shifting is in full power and youre ready to marry him..." Mashay's eyes widen "Marry?" Her father shook his head. "For the treaty to take place..." Mashay was quiet.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Renard was just finishing his homework when his father came to see him.  He set aside his work so he could give his father his attention.  His father was always at the top of his list of people he respected.
"May I ask who the friend was that you made, son?" he asked.
"It's a girl.  Her name is Mashay-" Renard began.
"The mixbreed girl?  This means that you both are ready to wed so the treaty can become official." his father interrupted.  The boy felt his mouth fall open.
"Wed?  You mean like marry?  I didn't know that was apart of the treaty." Renard exclaimed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm

"Dont you want this Mashay? Happiness between the Ravens and the Mixes." her father asked.
"I do its that..we have just met after years absence and now marriage...and I am not a..."
Her father stopped her there and gave her a box. She opened it and gasped. It was a swan-themed crown. "I...I...I'm a..." Her father nodded "A mixed breed princess..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"It won't be so awful, son.  These were the terms we agreed to." his father informed him.
"But Father, what if Mashay doesn't want this.  And royalty can only marry others of royal blood from what I understand." Renard debated.
"Oh son, I forgot that you didn't remember her until today.  Mashay Johnson is a princess; that's how you two are able to marry." he told his son.  It was the most wonderful bit of news he had ever heard in his life.  He revealed a simple crown that looked like a raven in flight.
"So, Renard, what will it be?  Will you honor the agreement made between our races?" his father asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Her father placed the crown on her head. She giggled. "I am a princess...I cant believe it...and I do wanna marry him Father cause I love him...my heart races when he touches my hair and I feel like I am flying without even shifting..." her father smiled "That is true love daughter now lets get you married..."

((OCC: I was thinking that we could do a pastlife similar to this video:
))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:44 pm

"Oui Father.  I will marry her.  She is amazing, I have never met anyone like her.  Mashay is the first girl to really hold my interest." Renard answered.
"That's because what you have is timeless and true.  Now, we need to get you ready for your bride." his father told him.

(OOC: Is that a story of a living person finding love with a ghost?)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

((OCC: yep...))

Mashay was dressed in her mother's gown with a swan twist. She smiled as she twirled. "You look just like your mother." Mashay blushed. "Thank you father I wish she was here..." he kissed her forehead. "Me too and now its time..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 am

(OOC: That's not really going to work with the concept of how past lives that are intertwined behave.)

Renard stood before a mirror.  He was in a black suit with a red sash across his torso.  He did look very handsome as he took in his reflection in the mirror.
"You look very handsome, my boy.  We'd best hurry; your mother is waiting with the guests and so is your future bride." his father said to him before they hurried out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 am

((OCC: Oh okay...It was just an idea lol))

Mashay was nervous. Her father laughed as he wrapped his arms around hers as they began walking down to the alter. She saw him and he looked radiant. She smiled as she took her beloved's hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 am

(OOC: I know it was.  And it was a nice try.)

Renard smiled as he took her hands.  He admired the way Mashay looked at that moment.  For him, nothing could look more beautiful than his bride in all her glory.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 am

((OCC: thanks Smile btw do you have any ideas for any others. Cause we could one like the movie 'Beastly' (: ))

Mashay looked at her beloved's brown eyes as she said her vows. "I princess Mashay Johnson promise to honor, be faithful and love you until the end. I promise we will hold up the treaty with loyality and honor as we are expected to. And I love you." she took his hand and placed the ring on his finger.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 am

(OOC: 'Beastly' huh?  That would be cool, but would you might if it had a kind of adventure twist to it, kind of like 'the Mummy' or 'Indiana Jones?')

"And I, Prince Renard Dumont, promise to honor, be faithful to, and love you until the end of time.  We will uphold the treaty with kindness and integrity as is expected of us.  I love you more than life itself, Mon Cher." Renard recited his own vows, placing her ring on her finger as he did so.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am

((occ: I don't mind that would make it more exciting...lol))

Mashay let her beloved lift the veil. "Now kiss your bride..." the preacher said. Mashay didn't waste any time she kissed her beloved passionately and didn't take a breath until the treaty was brought up them. She signed her name.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 am

(OOC: Thank you.  Where, uh, where would you like this one to take place?  We seem to have gone to several continents in the world, except a few.)

When Renard let his bride have some air, the treaty was placed before them.  He let her sign first.  Then he took the pen from her and signed his name.  Once both of their names were signed, he released a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.
"Well, who'd like to cut into the wedding cake?" he asked, just because it sounded funny and felt like the joke was needed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 am

((occ: how about south America like the incas...))

Mashay smiled as they walked in the reception. "Wow your family knows how to make a rocking party..." she giggled as she took his hands and danced. Unaware that danger was watching. People who didn't want peace.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:10 am

(OOC: I'm liking this idea.  I think I've even got an idea for what to do for the 'Beast' that Rahim will be here.)

"Well, this is a special occasion.  It's not just a wedding that happened tonight, but an alliance.  They have great reason to make a big deal out of this." Renard reminded her as he passed some cake to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 am

((OCC: can't wait...))

Mashay nodded. "I know. But I have also the feeling that this treaty will cause endless peace and love and kindness... And it starts today...." she threw a piece of cake on her beloved's face and giggled. Meanwhile a plot was going on to kill Mashay.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 am

Renard was stunned by Mashay's actions.  But he wasn't stunned for long.  He gave her a mischievous look as he turned to face her.
"Oh, you're going to get it later.  Just you wait." he warned her, a chuckle in his voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 am

Mashy pretended to shake in fear. "Ohhh I'm shaking..." she giggled as she kissed her beloved's lips that were covered in cake. "The taste suits you honey..." she smiled. Meanwhile the assassins decided to kill her after the wedding night and when she went for a flight and went to the forest for flowers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:47 am

"Glad you think so.  Mashay, this day has been the most exciting day of my life.  And I owe that to you, my dear." Renard told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 am

Mashay looked at her beloved's earthy brown eyes with her sparkling blue eyes. "Why don't you say if we leave here and go somewhere private after all we are married..." she shifted in her swan form.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next