Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 4 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:44 pm

"I knew that," Alidia chuckled. "When Thuu regained his sight he said I was lucky to have you. And I am, Rahim. I love you." She got up and started to the lab that she made when she was making Thuu's potions and began making the immortal potion for them, she was also humming their song.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 4 Tumblr_lqvbzsHMUh1qhyvmu

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 4 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm

"I'm glad you think ssso, my love." Rahim whispered in her ear. He kissed her cheek before stowing his scimitar. After that, he just stood beside her and watched what she was doing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:03 pm

She was almost done. She began singing this time. And then the cauldron glowed and made a flask show up. She smiled, "There it is." She poured into two goblets.
Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 4 LovePotionGreenBubbles
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Rahim took one of the offered goblets. The liquid inside seemed to bubble and smoke. Before he decided to drink it, a question suddenly popped into his head.
"Will thisss keep usss looking young forever? Eternal life and eternal youth are the sssame thing." he elaborated on the question he put forward.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Alidia gasped as she saw Rahim. "You scared me," she chuckled "But yes this will make us have youth and long life." she took her goblet "Bottoms up." she drank it and felt a change going through her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Feeling more at ease with this information, Rahim also took a drink. The instant he did, it felt like time had stopped. The feeling of his body aging had disappeared. It felt like he was stuck in that moment.
"I guessss it worked." he said after a minute.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Alidia blinked a couple of times. She looked at her hands. They werent rough skinned. She smiled and squealed as she jumped in Rahim's arms and kissed him. "Rahim, it worked. It really worked..." she rubbed her hand on his cheek and gasped "Rahim...your skin...its smooth."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

"What are you talking about?" Rahim asked. He touched his own hand. His skin was smoother somehow. What had happened?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Alidia looked at him. "Rahim..." she said worriedly "...Are you okay?" Then another kick came and she kneeled on the ground.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Rahim quickly held her close, running his hands through her hair. Her hair had always been silky smooth to him, more so now. He kissed her passionately.
"I'm fine, Alidia. I'm better than okay. I promissse you." he assured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Alidia smiled as she tried to forget the pain. She kissed with him this time. "I was just worried, you know..." she said, rubbing her hands on his newly smoothed cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:15 pm

"I know, my dear. I know." Rahim told her. He looked down at her stomach, at the child growing inside her. This was a moment he wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Alidia smiled. "You can hear the heartbeat you know?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm

He smiled at this. Rahim wasn't sure if he could hear the baby's heartbeat this early in her pregnancy, but it was a nice thought. Even so, there was something he wanted to do and he knelt before the girl he loved, placing both hands on her stomach.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Alidia smiled as she placed her hands on his and began to singing.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 pm

"Do you know what I'm doing, Alidia? I'm blessssing our child. Our child, whether it is a son or a daughter, will be strong and well cared for." Rahim explained once the song was over.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Alidia smiled. "They are going to be blessed to have a caring father. That loves them no matter what."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 pm

"I know. But thisss is a tradition for my people. It was like a father'sss firssst duty to the child before it is born. And it couldn't hurt anyway." Rahim told her as he rose to his feet.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Alidia tried getting up and had to make a wooden staff appear to help her raise. She took Rahim's hands and smiled. "Rahim, regardless our child is going to be lucky cause they'll have you; a loving,kindhearted & sweet; father." Alidia kissed him and wrapped her hands around his neck.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Not knowing what to say, Rahim just returned her kiss. He held her securely, but gently. There was no doubt in his mind that things were going to be okay for their child.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 am

Alidia smiled so big. "Rahim, the greatest dad......Now, we need names."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 pm

"Hmm. If we have a girl, I would like to name her Shabanu. As for a boy, I haven't though of anything yet." Rahim suggested, tapping his lip in thought.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Alidia smiled "Naming our daughter after the wind.... adorable. Now our son, Vlad Rahim....hows that one?" She wanted to combined the two names of the men she loved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:03 pm

"After me and the Drama teacher? That sssoundsss like a good idea." Rahim commented. They sounded like good names for their children.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Alidia smiled and kissed him. Then she felt another kick. "Rahim, this one is going to be a handful," she said as she held her stomach "theyre very energetic."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next