Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:05 am

Danny couldn't help but smile. She was so sweet. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.
"Mine does the same for you, honey. You're a very special girl." he told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 40 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:13 am

Alicia smiled as she leaned up on the bedpost. And she kissed her beloved.
Meanwhile The Ford Brothers were planning their next move: carbon gas. They made it hidden in the bouquet of flowers. And it'd kill Danny and Alicia head on. They dressed as male nurses and walked in Alicia's room with the flowers. Alicia smiled. "Danny honey look...lilies my favorite..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:20 am

"But I didn't order any flowers. Who could have sent you flowers...unless they know what happened." Danny said, the pieces of the puzzle fitting together in his head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:25 am

Alicia began smelling them. "They smell .... Danny tra..." Alicia said as she was out cold from the gas.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:33 am

Danny was too late to get rid of the flowers. He inhaled some of the gas as well. His slip into unconsciousness was not as quick, but he managed to knock the vase over. The crash was sure to alert somebody.
"Alicia..." was all he could say before he slipped away.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:40 am

Alicia had some will power left. She took Danny's hands and placed them on her heart. She began coughing "Danny...Daniel Wilson you were my new dream..." the doctors and nurses hurried to get everything out they did but they hooked Danny in a bed by Alicia and put an oxygen mask on him. They knew they had to tighten security. Alicia was awake somewhat. "Danny..." she said as she saw him by her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:48 am

The clean air coming into his lungs was a welcome gift. Drowsily, Danny opened his eyes to look over at Alicia. She was okay. Thank goodness for that.
"You okay, honey?" he asked her, tiredly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:51 am

Alicia climbed into Danny's hospital bed and snuggled next to him and whimpered. "I'm scared Danny...someone is after us...I almost lost my life and you almost died...who's after us?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

"Could be...whoever took you to...my boss earlier. That's my only guess. Who else could know about us?" Danny inquired, slowly coming around.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 am

Alicia gasped "The Ford brothers..." she snugged closer to her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 am

"Shhh. It's alright. We can make it out of this, somehow." Danny assured her, wrapping his arm around her.
At that moment, Rahim began to lose his connection with the vision. The drugs had even affected him a little. He had to take a minute to shake it off.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:08 am

Alidia was affected by the gas. She couldn't wake up or nothing. The gas was too much. Alicia was happy to have a strong man like Danny.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:15 am

Rahim had to drag himself to Alidia in order to get to her. He placed her head against his shoulder, kissing her on the lips as he held her there. It was a desperate attempt to wake her.
"Come on, Alidia, wake up." Rahim begged.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 am

Alidia heard Rahim but it was like she was paralyzed. She couldn't breath. That means that the babies couldn't either. She was suffocating. Like in a box that was closing. Inside of her screamed out Rahim's name but it wasn't working.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 am

"I hope thisss worksss." Rahim muttered to himself. He lay her down to perform CPR on Alidia. He repeated this process several times, hoping to bring her around.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 am

Alidia woke up and coughed and inhaled. "Rahim...." she wrapped herself around him. She kissed him.

-------

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=405
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40