Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

"If I had to choose one first, I can honestly say I would want my venom first." Thuu answered. His sight could wait. Right now, the chance to be venomous again was too tempting to pass up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Alidia smiled as she opened the vial and poured it in Thuu's mouth. "There you go."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 pm

The instant he swallowed it down, Thuu could feel could feel the potion starting to work. The sensation of something prodding at the inside of his mouth was a bit uncomfortable. Suddenly, his forked tongue touched something that had not been there for a long time. Fangs!
Experimentally, he opened his mouth in a snake growl. The fangs that he sensed flipped open. She had really done it! He was poisonous again!

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Alidia smiled and cheered. "I...I did it." she nervously said. "Okay, Thuu, ready to get your sight back?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:49 pm

"I have never been more ready for anything. If you can cure my blindness, I will praise your name." the cobra answered, positively.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Alidia opened the cobra's mouth again but this time she tried not being bitten she poured the liquid down the throat. And she said as she waved her hand "Sight restoreness."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 pm

For Thuu, it was like a bright light had suddenly come on while he was in a dark place. He made a noise of surprise as he covered his eyes for a minute. When he uncovered his eyes, it was clear that the telltale milkiness over them had disappeared and the red color was more startling.
All those colors, it was almost a sensory overload. He looked down at Alidia watching him, Rahim laying in a deep sleep, the room. For several seconds, there was silence before he got over his initial shock.
"I can see. I can see." was all he could say as a smile worked its way over his face. That smile seemed to transform his face, make him look younger.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Alidia smiled as she kneeled by her sleeping prince. Then it happened. Her flashbacks of their pastlifes and she whimpered. She hated this; she growled. Her eyes glowed. She saw Rahim hurt and as the flashback happened she placed her hand on his heart. And when she came out of it she placed her head on his chest. "Rahim, I'll love you forever and we shall not perish this time." Alidia kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

"You honor him as much as he does you. Alidia, I am glad to have met you and I am glad that he met you. You bring a light to his soul that he nearly lost when his mother and father died. I sincerely hope you and Rahim do become a happy couple." Thuu stated as he curled around the two lovers, like he was protecting them.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Alidia smiled. "Thuu thank you." Alidia walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm honored to have found Rahim. He completes me." Alidia walked back to her sleeping prince. Then she felt something move in her. "No...way...ummm Thuu...I think one of my visions are coming true..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 pm

The giant white cobra looked at her curiously. As he tasted the air reflexively, Thuu noticed something he hadn't before. He lowered his head to be closer to her.
"Alidia, what exactly are you talking about?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:00 am

Alidia gasped as she grabbed her stomach. She moaned in pain. "Thuu, I think...oh my..." she felt so lightheaded. She grasped Rahim's hand. "It's actually happening..." she whispers.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

"He should know about this. I must go if he is to wake up." With that, the white serpent disappeared and Rahim began to stir. As soon as he opened his eyes, he smiled at Alidia. But then, he noticed that something didn't seem to be right.
"Alidia, what'sss wrong?" Rahim asked as he sat up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

Alidia smiled as her prince woke up and she kissed him. "Rahim...honey...ummm..." she couldn't said it but she had an idea. She took one of his hands and placed it on her stomach. She felt lightheaded and sick all of a sudden.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 am

Rahim was surprised when she placed his hands on her stomach. Then, he felt something move under his touch, under her skin. Was it really possible?
"Alidia, are you...pregnant?" Rahim asked, feeling an overwhelming joy flood through him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:25 am

Alidia smiled and started to cry. Mood swings. "Rahim I am." she said as she kissed him. "You're going to be a dad."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 am

"Oh Alidia," he stopped to pull her close to him and hug her. "Thisss is wonderful newsss. I can't believe it happened ssso fassst. Alidia, thisss is a happy moment. The happiessst moment of my life."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 am

Aldia snuggled him. "Same here Rahim. I love you. And I helped your Guardain Spirit. Thuu, he's so kind and now he can see and fight." When she was done talking she felt shortness of breath.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:47 am

"You helped him? That was a good thing you did, ressstoring his fangsss and curing his blindnessss. If anyone had looked more closssely, they would sssee he was lonely where he was." Rahim explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:52 am

Alidia nodded. "Yes, I helped him. And he won't be lonely cause he has us." Alidia smiled but grimaced when she had the stomach pains. She held her stomach.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 am

"Easy. Jussst relax." Rahim soothed her. He placed one hand on her stomach and began to gently rub it. He hoped this would soothe her.
"I could tell you what role he playsss in Kipling'sss book, if you want to know." he offered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

Alidia's stomach pains were gone temporary. She smiled. "I'd like to hear about him."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:33 am

"He was placcced in the treasury of a ruined cccity as a baby and then sssealed in. In The Jungle Book, Mowgli and Kaa encounter him there when he's very old. He attempted to kill Mowgli, but Kaa ressstrained him and they found out he was no longer venomousss. Ashamed that he'd been found out, he demanded that they kill him. He would have rather died than live with sssomeone knowing his sssecret." Rahim explained as he held her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:13 am

"Awwww the poor dear," Alidia teared up. "but now he has us. Oh, Rahim I love you so much." she placed her head on his chest and one of her hands into his. "Thuu was going to attack me but I was by your side and pleaded that I meant no harm."

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 3 Tumblr_m9stuvo54s1rry2nv
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:25 pm

"Maybe he might not have attacked you. He was blind, he might have jussst been trying to get your ssscent. Often, those who are blind or deaf or both mussst rely on their other sssenssses to interact with the world." Rahim pointed out.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next