Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Alidia blushed as they continued to dance. "Rahim...I...." Then all of a sudden the gym went dark and out of nowhere Deanne, Alidia's hologram ex showed up. Cocky as ever.
Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Tumblr_m5iihmYped1qidqy6
"Well....what do we have here....a magical hunter and my dear Alis...." Alidia gasped. "Deanne!? Rahim....run..." she didnt want him hurt. She took a potion that she had just in a case and made herself into a wolf. Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Tumblr_m0q9gqSdt21qfzeqqo1_500 And she started to get a scent right away. Sure enough he was back with his new and improve hologram. Alidia showed her teeth in a form of a growl with a bite. Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Tumblr_m9t9hct5gY1rxwa6lo1_500
"No way, he is not going to hurt my beloved. Deanne youre all mine now." Alidia thought as she began to run towards him, unaware that Deanne was beginning to power-up.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Rahim, however, was not planning on leaving her alone with her ex. Besides, he wanted a shot at that boy. With a loud shriek, he produced a set of bolas and threw them at the repulsive rat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Alidia jumped on him and bit him. And Deanne grimaced and then made his staff appear and threw across the gym making her fly and hit the wall. She whimpered in pain cause he made sure her stomach would hit it. The potion was wearing off. She was herself again. She looked off and she growled. "Deanne...youre..." she started to say but she was surrounded with a force field and it was choking her. "Alis...you never learn...I love you...not this... this used to be monster...." he chuckled as he looked at Rahim. "Come near her and the tighter I go..." Alidia looked at Rahim with her eyes they had tears "....Do what he says..." she choked on air.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 pm

But Rahim had other ideas. He might not need to get nearer to make Deanne release Alidia. This was where his experience as a magic bounty hunter came in handy. And he was thinking this as he produced an ornate box from inside his cloak.
"You are in no posssition to make demandsss of me." Rahim said to Deanne in a deadly tone. With that, he opened the box. Two small objects that looked like toothed clams snapped their jaws as they flew towards Deanne's wrists. Upon contact, they turned into manacles that chained his hands together. The Muktar pointed two fingers up and they hoisted his now captive two feet off the floor.
"Who is bargaining now?" Rahim inquired in a snippy tone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Deanne growled and then Alidia fell. She hit the floor and was knocked out. Deanne growled again "Now look what you did....you monster," Deanne was angry. "Youre a monster and Alis will be mine...she loves me...not you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:48 pm

"She will choose who she lovesss. Not you, not me, not anyone elssse. Alidia alone can choose who her heart belongsss too, and you should ressspect that!" Rahim exclaimed as he walked to Alidia. He then knelt beside her and held her in his lap, stroking her face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm

"She has no choice.... she is mine.... " Deanne smiled and chuckled evilly.

Alidia weakly opened her eyes and grasped his hand. "You are my soulmate Rahim....I love only you..." she whispered for only him to hear
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Rahim gave her an affectionate look. He leaned down and kissed her brow. She needed to be reminded that her loved her as well.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Deanne smile grew more evilly. "Is she telling you that she loves me..."
Alidia grimaced, rolled her eyes and whimpered in pain as she grabbed her stomach. "Rahim....its a hologram of Deanne but please...Ow....kick his ass..." she rubbed her hands on his cheek, weakly smiled and weakly closed her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

With that, Rahim carefully set her down. He got to his feet. When he looked over at Deanne, his face was hard with disdain.
"She gave me permission to give you a sssound thrashing. Which I am all too happy to deliver." Rahim hissed, cracking the knuckles in his hands for emphasis.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Deanne's eyes widen and he grimaced. "She loves me....Me goddammit!! ... What spell does she have over you...wait a second... shes pregnant... isn't she!? That little whore..." Deanne wanted to fight this "man" and kick Alidia's ass for being a whore. "Would you release me...that way we could fight man to man?" Deanne held out his chained hands. "No funny stuff...I promise.." and Deanne was lying but he made look like he was being honest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Rahim studied Deanne carefully. He didn't trust that boy. And after hearing him call Alidia a whore, he wasn't going to be merciful.
"Don't make promisssesss you can't keep." he warned. And with that, he punched the other man twice in the face and a third time in the stomach. The last thing he did was kick him to the floor.
"That'sss for calling the woman I love a whore. She will be ressspected, never disssgraccced." Rahim stated firmly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Deanne groaned in pain "Rahim...thats your name is it? You have a lot to learn about me..." he yelled as he broke free the chains, ran towards Alidia and kissed her roughly. Alidia tried to screamed as he pulled her hair, but his kiss was too much.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 6 Tumblr_m28qtm8WmE1rpnu77o3_250
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:07 pm

In a moment of rage, Rahim grabbed one of Deanne's arms and twisted it painfully behind his back. The tactic worked in getting him to stop and the Muktar wasted no time in slamming him into the wall. While the sorceror was stunned, Rahim threw his bolas and they wrapped tightly around his enemy.
"You're not getting out of my magic trapping bolasss. The rope is ssstronger than sssteel. And if you try to use magic, they will turn your ssspell on you." Rahim informed him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Deanne groaned. "Let me go...Goddammit...I wanna deal with Alidia...." he moved in the bolas. His eyes glowed. Alidia whimpered as she began rocking. "Rahim..." she cried out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm

"I'm here, my sssweet. I'm right here. He'll never hurt you again." Rahim told her as he held her. The third sentence was directed at Deanne. He hated him more than he thought.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Alidia whimpered as she grabbed her stomach. She looked Rahim with worry in her eyes.
"That baby is going to be cursed," Deanne shouted. Alidia held herself close to Rahim.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:42 pm

"You can't do anything to our child. If you ssso much as look at Alidia again, I will cut off your head and mount it on a ssspear. No magic used for wicked purposssesss can harm one with a Muktar'sss blood. You have much to learn about my kind." Rahim declared, confidently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Alidia started to tremble when Deanne started to smirk and stare at her green eyes. "Oh Rahim," he said so slyly, "I'm not afraid...it's the whore that should be afraid...that kiss I forced on her was a cursed kiss that is unbreakable. And has you, dear Alidia, the whore, my spells are unbreakable. That baby is going to be a monster, just like you, Rahim." he evilly laughed as the hologram disappear. Alidia started to cry. "Rahim, I'm scared." she grabbed her stomach with one hand and the other on Rahim's.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

"I am not a monssster. And our child won't be either. If he thinksss thisss changesss anything, he is dead wrong." Rahim was ranting, more to himself than to Alidia.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

"Oh Rahim....I'm so scared....he's right, you know, his spells/curses are unbreakable...look at me...I'm a living example...I'm a witch cause of him but I've fallen in love with you and now we are going to be parents..." Alidia felt a mixture of emotions going through her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Rahim reached out and held her close. He kissed her sweetly. It was an attempt to keep his anger in check.
"Remember what I sssaid to him? That dark magic doesn't like my kind. That curssse will never take full effect on our child becaussse it is half Muktar, ssso what I sssaid is true. They will not be a monssster. He hasss a lot to learn about me, my love." he assured her with a smirk.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Alidia smiled and chuckled as she ran one of her hands on his cheek. "Oh my dear, Rahim. How I love you. And I must say when you got mad...it was kinda hot & sexy." she chuckled as she kissed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Rahim felt his face heat up with a blush. He held the kiss for as long as he could hold his breath. When they eventually broke apart for air, he was smiling.
"You're ssso cute when you flatter me." he said as he tapped her nose with one finger. He rather enjoyed when she got cute. It was one of the things that attractted him to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:02 pm

It was Alidia's turn to blush. "I knew you would like that." she kissed him again and when they stopped for another breath she nibbled his ear and lightly giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next