Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 4 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 pm

(I hope you don't mind if Asami join)

Asami stand close to Mikale with her wooden stake in her hand. She was scared for James and he was with a vampire. "Ariel" thought Asami as she bend into the shadows like she wasn't their.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Jim quickly jerked his head up to the sound of a familiar voice. His eyes widened when he saw his father. "Dad" he merely whispered before glaring furiously. Great. Now he was going to blow his cover as well as murder all of his new friends. He quickly stood up and moved in front of Ariel to block his father's aim.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:43 pm

His eyes widen slightly he couldn't believe his own flesh was protecting a blood sucker "BOY!" he shout, the tone in his voice wasn't gently at all. He was angry that james was doing this "James Hawkins." he growled "You dear protect a vampire, have you lost your mind boy!"
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Ariel was so confused about what was going on, having Eli helped her up on her feet and cleaning the blood off the gown which didnt help at all. Sure enough she'll havealk to throw it away cause of it being white to begin with. But when the man looked at Eli and called him 'james' she glanced at him. "Eli what is he talking about?" she asked, feeling him push her behind him
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Asami know that Mikale was piss off bit time at his son. "He right you know, she is a blood drinker" said Asami as she look at James. He kind of look like his father.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:50 pm

He hated when his father used to call him that. "No, I haven't. And you can't hurt these people... they're not bad" he tried pleading with his father, although he knew that changing his mind was inevitable. "What the hell are you doing here anyway?" he asked in disbelief. He heard Ariel's confusion and turned his head, "never mind... I'll explain later. You guys need to get out of here before he tries killing you again" he frowned and glanced at her worriedly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 pm

They're not bad? What has gotten into him, having feeling for them creatures. Monsters, a thing that shouldn't even be alive "Do what I say now boy!" his voice grew colder before lifting up his weapon at Ariel but his son being in the way "Asami." he glanced at her before looking back at his son "You disappoint me boy."
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Asami walk over to James and Ariel. Asami grab both off his arms and started to move him out of the room "I'm sorry about this is for your own good" said Asami as she hold on to him tigher.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:36 pm

"I knew it!" Jasmine danced around happily. It figured that Belle would be attracted to Flynn. Both of them had intelligent minds that made them sound less like teenagers and more like the ancient creatures they were. "Yeah, at least I have Esme," she said, laughing. She was happy that Ariel and Belle were having feelings for guys though. She wasn't the type to get jealous over things like that. But before things could really get underway, there was a gunshot that rang out like a firecracker. The sound made Jasmine's heart jump to her throat and she whirled around to see Ariel bleeding. "Ariel!" Jasmine felt herself shift to a lion in less than second, which was her usual reaction when she felt threatened. She soon spotted the person responsible, a man with a gun in his hand. She growled, the sound low and rumbling in her throat. Although it seemed like the man wasn't alone. Asami was with him. Jasmine's eyes narrowed as her anger grew. She had talked to Asami the other day, and she had seemed like such a nice girl. She was with this hunter? "You bitch," she snarled, her teeth showing. Jasmine usually didn't use language like that, but Asami was obviously on close relations with the guy who hurt Ariel, and that pissed her off more than anything. Asami suddenly moved towards Eli and started to drag him out of the room. "You let him go!" Jasmine yelled, leaping towards Asami with outstretched claws and glistening fangs.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm

"Don't worry, it's simple," Aladdin said, taking Kida's hand and leading her onto the dance floor. "We can take it slow until you've got the moves down." One hand slipped around Kida's waist while the other took her hand. Luckily, the song was a bit slow so they could take their time in getting used to each other's movements. "If all else fails, just move to the beat and you're pretty much doing it right," he said, grinning. But before he and Kida could get too much into their dance, there was the sound of gunshot, quickly followed by people screaming and panicking. "Jesus Christ!" Aladdin yelled, the words just slipping out of their own accord. He spotted a guy with a gun nearby, obviously a hunter. "Shit," he muttered. "What do we do?" He turned to look at Kida. She was the warrior type, she would probably know what to do in a situation like this.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Asami saw Jasmine coming to her "I'm sorry" said Asami as she pull out her sword and cut Jasmine's arm as she coul feel the blood come out "And next time you get in my way I will kill you" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Athena Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Everything seemed to be going smooth, everyone dancing having fun so she stepped out for a short moment to get Sinbad. The man might hate dancing but that doesn't mean he gets to sleep all night and not bother giving Athena one simple dance for old times. Finding him in his office she dragged him by his ear smirking walking all the way back towards the ball room "And who gave you the rights to not come." she chuckled. Opening the doors her eyes widen seeing two hunters in her school "what is the meaning of this!" she shout seeing jasmine going after some girl who was dragging Eli aka Jim off she panicked. But seeing her daughter had been shot that threw her off, "GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL!" her voice grew louder.
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

It seemed like Asami was pretty-well trained. She managed to cut Jasmine's leg, the blood running down her paw. Jasmine growled, but still managed to swipe out her claws, leaving a mark on Asami's arm. "What's your problem?" she spat. "We never did anything to you! How would you like it if we just attacked you for no reason at all?" She would have added more, but a booming voice cut her off. Jasmine turned, surprised that it belonged to Athena. Then again, any mother would be enraged if they saw that their child had been hurt. "You'd better do what she says," she snarled. "Athena can easily handle the likes of you if you refuse."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Asami didn't care that she had a mark on her arms with the blood running down "One you attack me and I didn't nothing and two no I don't take orders from anyone" said Asami as she hold out her sword to Jasmine "I told you that most people don't get into my job" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 pm

"Your buddy over there shot Ariel," Jasmine snarled. "She's one of my best friends. And nobody hurts my friends and lives to brag about it. And I think taking away Eli is a pretty big factor too. If he wants to stay here, then he can stay here. You don't decide where he goes." She snarled again, her tail twitching. "Of course most people don't like your job. You shoot innocent people. Who'd want a job like that? Ariel never did anything to you. She's one of the nicest people in this school and you go and shoot her like she's some criminal. Now I suggest you leave before I rip your throat out."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Once Asami released her grip, Jim rushed over to his father and shoved him out of the way, hopefully knocking him to the ground to give the rest time to escape. "Ariel, I said get out of here" he grabbed her arm. "Do you want to die? He won't hesitate" he said quickly, panic notable in his voice.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Once a gun shot was sounded, Kida's warrior instincts automatically appeared and she shoved Aladdin away from the noise. She quickly looked around, scanning for the source before spotting a woman and Jasmine fighting. She went to run over before her feet got caught up in her dress. She grumbled under her breath before leaning down and ripping the bottom of her dress off quickly, tossing the material to the floor. She rushed over and immediately grabbed her small dagger out from the band attached to her leg. She stood near Jasmine and held her dagger out, "get back" she spat at the woman in disgust. She wasn't afraid of a sword.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:18 pm

"No Jasmine." she gasped seeing her get attacked, Eli being dragged off and here she was frozen still not moving at all, if only their was more... Turning her head hearing the sound of her mother's voice seeing Sinbad behind her she was about to speak but Eli grabbed her hand begging her to take off "But what about you?" she asked
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:18 pm

"So she a vampire, a killer and who would what a friend like that" asked Asami as she walk closer to Jasmine "And yes I can and I will you before you could touch me" said Asami in anger. Asami look at her "Bad idea" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm

"I said don't worry about me, now-" he let go of her arm and nodded towards her mother and Sinbad. "Get out of here. Don't make me push you" he glanced at her before looking back at his father, worried that he would kill some of their friends.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm

"Asami remember words as meaningless just kill." he said before his boy pushed him out of the way, Not strong enough to knock him over but made him stumble back. He caught his balance glaring at the vampire who must have done something to Eli to make him care for her. All that times telling his boy about how evil they are that they only kill he go's off and falls for one. Loading up his weapon quickly to shoot at the vampire again, he keep glaring at his boy.
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 pm

"And what of the humans here? Elijah, Marie, and poor Terra. Would you kill them simply for being here? You who slay monsters never stop to think that we are people as much as you are. Would it be fair to you if those like us were to hunt you when you have done nothing to earn such prejudice? No!" Vlad debated.
"You wish to kill everyone here, simply because we are not like you. That is killing in cold blood. You are the true monsters here." he finished.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"Of couse" said Asami as she kick Kida out of her way and walk over to Jasmine "Well I guess today is you lucky day Jasmine" said Asami as she piont her sword to Jasmine's neck.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Once Asami kicked her out of the way, she crouched down and crawled up behind her before launching herself onto Asami's back. Grabbing a tight hold, she wrapped her arm around one of Asami's arms and held the dagger to her throat tightly. "I won't hesitate to slit your throat, so step away. Now" she said, her voice clear and threatening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Sinbad grabbed a hold of Ariel's arm and pulled her away from the crowd, "come on. You ladies need to get out of here, so I can help out the others" he gave Ariel and Athena a light shove towards the exit before walking over with a glare, heading straight for Mikale as he was reloading.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next