Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 5 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Athena Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Athena's mother instances kicked in seeing Jasmine in trouble, in a flash she was up close to the girl with Kida holding a dagger towards her neck. Picking up Jasmine rushing over towards Vlad. "Vlad get Jasmine, I'll help the others." she asked not wanting anyone ells hurt
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Asami smile "So you what to die first that fine" said Asami as she punch her in the stomach hard. Asami move out of her and push her into a wall and place her sword to Kida's neck as she made her bleed a littlle.

Last edited by Asami on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Vlad nodded his head in acknowledgement of her words. Without hesitating, he turned to Jasmine. Kneeling my her side, helped her to sit up.
"Are you alright, Jasmine?" he asked in case she was hurt. He looked up to see Asami going after Athena.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

"I'm not afraid to die. It's better to die trying to protect these good people, even if it's at the hands of monsters like you" she growled, feeling the blade causing her throat to bleed a little. She ignored the pain. She had felt worse. She wrapped her hand around Asami's wrist, the one holding the blade, and pushed the blade away from her throat. She kneed the girl in the stomach and pushed her to the ground quickly, grabbing her dagger from the ground and raising it in the air. "Now, tell me why I shouldn't end your miserable life" Kida glared at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Seeing some guy had to interrupted taking the two vampires away but their was still Vlad. Dropping his weapon he drew out his sword, swinging at the guy it cut above his stomach "Stay out and out of my way." he said kicking him to the ground and stabbing the sword threw his hand. Pushing himself back up on his feet, Mikale looked at his son "wanna make this even harder boy!" walking over towards James. He smacked him hard, grabbing a hold of his shirt "all that time telling you about them creatures you had to do this!" he spat at James face. Having a feeling Asami was in trouble he turned his head seeing the witch having her up in the air but having tough Asami what to do with a witch he wasn't as worried.

Last edited by Mikale Hawkins on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Meg glared at the intruders. Her fiery nature not allowing her to back down without a fight. She shifted into her pagasus form. She shot up, thanking the high ceiling and big room to spread her wings in. She flied over to the guy, aiming a kick at him. Hoping to give Elijah some time to get up and run.

OOC: Happens when I press send and read later XD Twisted Evil change of target then

Last edited by Megara on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 pm

"Let the boy go!" Vlad demanded. "If he doesn't wish to leave, that is his decision. Not yours."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 pm

(Umm Megara how could she when Asami is on the floor)

Asami smile as she slide under her and stab Kida in her stomach "Becasue you can't" said Asami as she look at her. Asami smile and ran over to her master "James do you what them all to die" asked Asami.

Last edited by Asami on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Jim felt a flash of pain as his so called, 'father' smacked him and then grabbed him by the shirt. He grimaced as he spat in his face. "I didn't have to. I did it because I wanted to" he looked at his father. He wasn't going to bother reasoning with him. He clearly wasn't the kind of man to do so. Jim grabbed his father's wrists and shoved him away. He wiped the spit off of his face with a grimace. Jim had to laugh. "As if you actually thought I was going to become a hunter like you. Especially after you left. You're the monster here, dad" he said in a mocking tone. "And I hope you die" he said blankly before taking a step back, preparing to be hit or something along those lines.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Kida looked down at her stomach, seeing that Asami had stabbed her. She dropped her dagger and pulled the blade out slowly, slightly wincing at the pain. Now would be a good time for her witch abilities to actually work. She fell to her knees, the blood seeping through her dress. She quickly grabbed her crystal necklace from around her neck, taking it off, she pressed it to her wound before holding her hand to it quickly, feeling the wound starting to heal over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Asami walk over to James and hit him on his check "He is your father and he know what is best foe you" said Asami as she look at him. "You can't belone to her she will kill you soon" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Having his boy push him out of the way he got even more pissed punching James in the stomach "Don't think I wont come back for ariel and everyone you ever made friends with." he whispered in James ear. "Asami lets go." he shout grabbing his weapon but left the sword in Sinbad's hand. Mikale grabbed asami's wrist and took off before anymore showed up to 'help'
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm

MEANWHILE, LOL

On top of the solar surfer, Belle kept her ears open. Suddenly, a familar scent filled her lungs. The scent of smoke, masked with garlic. Her eyes widened. "Alidia, I don't mean to speak out, but were walking right into a trap. A hunter's trap, nonetheless!" She jumped off, calling after her. "I'm going back to Blanditia! It could be surrounded!"

Belle felt it took her hours to arrive back. She had used every source of water she could in order to fight her way back - even smuggling a horse. She burst into the main hall, hiding back in the shadows, her hand tight around the salt water pouch she carried, cursing Hades for letting her be so blind. Her friends were surrounded, about to be killed.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Jim fell to the floor as the woman slapped him and then his father punched him in the stomach. He glared at them, "I swear to God I will kill you the next time you show your faces!" Jim shouted and then groaned before standing up. He looked at everyone and frowned before averting his eyes to the ground. So many people had gotten hurt because of him. Maybe it would be best to leave.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yes Mikale" said Asami as ran with him as he still hold her wrist. She know that Mikale wouldn't give up at all.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:02 pm

"Know this. If either of you return here again, we will be ready for you. And may heaven help you both if you harm anyone else here." Vlad warned them, going to comfort the boy.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Ariel pushed her mom out of the way to check on Eli and the others. Seeing jasmine in Vlad's arms she went up to her and hugged her tightly hating to see her hurt like this. Letting go she went up to Kida "are you alright?' yes she knew magic to heal her but she was still worried about her, seeing the wound had healed up she hugged her quickly too. "Sinbad!" she shout running up to her brother she touched the sword but cried in pain as it was covered in vervain "I'm sorry i can;t pull it out." she frowned hating to see him in pain "Kida.." she called seeing she can pull it out and heal him. Ariel felt useless cause of being a vampire and their was some stuff harmful to her. Last was eli, dashing to his side she placed a hand on his shoulder "Eli?" she called out frowning a little. The young vampire glanced up at Vlad seeing he went up to see if Eli was alright."

Last edited by Ariellia Von Claret on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm

"I'm fine" he said, moving his arm away from Ariel and stepping away from the others. "My names not Eli" he muttered. "It's James. Well, Jim for short" he glanced at her hesitantly. "You can ask your mom for the details, because I'm leaving. See you around" he shrugged and walked over to the front doors.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Ariel's eyes slightly widen when he said his real name, he has been lieing to her all this time? What ells has he lied about, was this just a game to him. "Eli-" she stopped herself. Part of her wanted him to go for lying to her but she didn;t want him to leave. In a flash she had her arms around him stopping him from leaving the school "Your not allowed to leave."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Kida forced a smile at Ariel before walking over to Sinbad. She gripped the handle of the blade and quickly pulled it out of him. Pressing her crystal to his wound, she pulled it away and held her hand over it, quickly healing the stab wound. She glanced at everyone else. No one seemed to be overly hurt. She glanced at Eli and Ariel, feeling bad for everything that had happened. She crossed her arms and quickly scanned everyone. "Is anyone hurt?" she asked, walking around and checking for anyone's wounds. She looked over, seeing Aladdin was still where she had shoved him over. She helped him up, "are you alright?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked a bit in shock. Not that she blamed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Jim frowned and turned to look at Ariel. He moved her arms away, "I can't stay. Because they'll come back for me. Do you honestly think I could live with myself if you or anyone else got seriously hurt, or killed?" he glanced at everyone before looking at her with a worried expression. "Look, I'm sorry I had to lie to you all and everything. But, I can't stay" he muttered.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 pm

"Eli..I mean, Jim," Belle emerged from the shadows. She had seen that everyone was all right, if not wounded. "There's a trap set up in the woods to the eastern region. No doubt set by your, um, 'friends'. Alidia and I went to pursue the chase, when I smelled garlic and smoke. I came back and soon as I could...I was too late, it seemed." She slumped. A Nereid's duty was to help humnas if they chose, and she had failed to do that.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 pm

ariel was started to get jumpy and nervous if they found him they could force him to become a vampire Hunter or worse Kill him. She grabbed his arm tightly "don't.." she begged. How can she changed his mind "i won't let you leave I'll take the blame.. I'll.." she didn't know what to say "i don't wanna see you go,"
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:25 pm

"Ariel, you're hurt." Belle spoke like an elder sister, kneeling to the wounded vampire, her watery healing powers glowing. "The trap could be for anyone in here, to draw out bait. It's best we hold the fort." She glanced up at Athena, "has this happened before, headmistress?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Jasmine heard footsteps approaching her, and soon, Kida was at her side. And she looked ready to kick some ass. Good, Jasmine thought. She was itching to fight, and she felt better knowing that she had someone besides her to help her if things got nasty. "Ariel would never kill an innocent person," Jasmine argued. "She doesn't like hurting people. Her blood lust isn't something she can control. You're more like a monster than she'll ever be." She didn't flinch when Asami pointed her sword at her, but before she could attack, Kida moved first. Even Jasmine was surprised at how fast she moved. She was deadly, and it seemed like Asami knew that. The two went back and forth, exchanging blows. Jasmine tried to look for an opening, but getting into group fights was hard for a lion. Any attack she dealt could easily hit Kida. Vlad was soon beside her. "I'm fine," she muttered. "It's not like I'm gonna bleed to death." Asami's blow was practically a scratch compared to other stuff she had dealt with. The only thing she was worried about at the moment was Kida, who got a nasty injury from Asami, but managed to heal it quickly. Well, that's handy, she thought. After that, Asami and her "friend" left. Of course, it looked like the first thing Eli wanted to do was leave after seeing that Asami's friend was his father. "Pish posh," she said. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to. We can take on those idiots any day." Seeing that the danger was gone, Jasmine finally shifted back into a human.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next