Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 6 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Athena Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Athena walked up to the students looking at Jasmine she helped her up before walking up to Belle, Jim and her daughter. "Jim just stay until morning then well talk about this alright.' she said. Looking over at belle she sighed "Once time but that was over a hundred years ago, this hunter is different." the headmistress said, "Kida hows Sinbad?"
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 pm

"I agree with Athena," Belle looked down. "You were injured badly. It;s best you rest and let the healers, like myself and Kida, take care of your and the wounded." She knew Jim didn't like being told what to do, but it was the closest she could do the help. After assisting Jim, she ran to hug Jasmine, who was standing. "Thank Poseidon you're not dead! I'd have to travel to the underworld to talk to you."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Jim slightly groaned. Why couldn't everyone just let him leave? It would be for the best anyway. He pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to think. "Fine. I'll stay" he raised his hands so that everyone would calm down a bit. "Stop worrying about me now. There are more important things" he muttered and nodded over to everyone else who seemed scared.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Kida looked over at Athena and then walked back over to Sinbad. She lifted his shirt to show everyone his wound had been healed. "He's fine" she smiled and looked up at Sinbad, wondering if he had any other wounds. She walked over to the others, "is anyone else hurt?" she asked, again. She didn't want to sit around doing nothing if people were hurt. She was glad no one had gotten themselves killed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

"He's right, many of us were lucky. It may be some time before those fools try this again. Until then, we should keep an eye out for anything suspicious." Vlad advised.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Unlike most of the student population, Aladdin was not a fighter. At all. In the slightest. Sure, he could throw a punch or two to make a quick escape, but an actual fight like this was not in his territory. He preferred running away rather than fighting it out. But when he saw Kida jump into the fight like it was practically second nature, he felt like he couldn't leave her behind, not when she was being so brave. So, he settled for helping students get out the back exit and making sure they didn't trample each other. It was an important job after all, even if it didn't involve changing into lions and pulling out daggers. He could see snatches of the fight every so often, mainly Jasmine and Kida taking on Asami. He gasped when Kida got hurt, but she seemed able to heal herself alright. But as soon as it had started, it was over, and Asami and the other guy were gone. Aladdin sighed in relief as Kida hurried back to him. "I'm fine, I'm fine," he said. "What about you? You're the one that took a hit."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Kida shrugged her shoulders at Aladdin, "I've been through worse" she smiled and pointed to her stomach, where her dress had been ripped when she was stabbed. "All healed" she chuckled before looking back at the others. She put her necklace back on, seeing that no one else seemed to be hurt. Placing her hands on her hips she looked around the room with a small frown. It was a shame that a nice night like this had to be ruined.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Jasmine nearly got knocked off her feet whenever Belle tackle-hugged her. But her concern was understandable. No doubt if Jasmine's father were here, he'd send her off to some medical ward by now. "I'm fine, really," she said, giving a little smile. "It's nothing. I'm just miffed I didn't get another hit on Asami." She sighed. "I can't believe I actually thought she was nice. I met her at Dracula's Cafe the other day. Seemed like any other student that went here."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Megara landed gracefully down to the ground. Shifting back into her human form, casually straightening out her dress. It seemed her air support attempts were not successful. She went to take a seat in the corner. Her want to stay in this school suddenly increasing because of this attack. This school was something she wanted to help protect.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Ariel nodded her head when belle asked if she was alright, letting go of Jim's hand she pouted knowing he will still wanna leave in the morning and she felt so greedy to not want him going. Everyone knew how to care care of themselves. Looking back at Jasmine and belle she giggled a little.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Esmeralda had taken a quick bathroom break before returning to the destroyed ballroom and gaping. "What the fuck?!" She saw the room had been trashed, people were hurt. "Jeez. You go to the toilet for five minutes and return to the world ending. What did I miss?" She raised her eyebrows at the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:27 pm

"Long story short," Belle told Esmeralda, "we were ambushed and attacked by hunters." She cast a glimpse at everyone, who was starting to get their spirits lightened, but still feeling downtrodden. Sympathy welled in Belle for Jasmine; she had liked one of the hunters before now. Belle smiled as Ariel giggled, causing a smile to grin; her vampire friend still knew how to laugh despite being impaled.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 pm

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up," Jasmine replied. "They hightailed it though when they saw how kick ass we were. Guess they didn't want to deal with the likes of us." Jasmine was still confident that the people in this school could take on the hunters if they came back. They were just normal humans. Technology could only get you so far. Magic and shapeshifting and the strength of ancient vampires could overcome that if they gave it their all.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

OCC: Sorry I am late. Family issues.

Alidia saw that Belle was gone. And she said it was a trap. And of course since family was one of her weakness. "Damn it," Alidia thought as she pressed on her solarsufer to the school and she saw that everyone was okay. And there she saw Belle, she jumped off her surfer. "What happen?" She hoped that someone would tell her what happened and if her sheild spell worked.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:43 pm

"Hunters," Belle explained, nodding to Alidia. "The scent we followed was a homing device to draw in other students. If caught, they'd be tormented to death. I encountered a trap that killed one of my vampire friends. They just left after a fight. We're in the process of healing the wounded," she gestured to Kida.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:50 pm

"Oh my god," Alidia said as she ran to the this stranger she never met. And first the time Alidia wasnt going to be full of herself. She waved her hands to make a golden flower appear. She put it on the stranger and closed her eyes singing her healing spell. "Please work. It just has to." Alidia said as she was done with the spell.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Vlad joined Alidia and Belle as he went to see who was injured. He was thankful there were no casualties. As Alidia performed a healing spell, he placed a hand on her shoulder.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Alidia felt a hand on her shoulder and on instinct she grabbed her dagger and when she saw her dad, she felt bad "Oh man, daddy I am so sorry." She put her dagger away. "Please tell me everyone even Ariel and Athena are okay. Did my force field spell work and where is Jim?" She had so many questions and she felt bad cause she was stupid to leave everyone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 pm

"Ariel is recovering and Jim is still here, though he was insisting on leaving to protect everyone. The intruders are gone, but I have no doubt in my mind that they will be back. We will all need to be on our guard for when they try to return." Vlad explained.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Alidia walked away from this young girl and walked away from everyone but she knew her dad was going to follow her. She started to cry. "Its all my fault, I should have stayed. But no, I had to shift and follow the scent." She wanted to get those hunters and kick their asses.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm

"Alidia, how can you say that? This is not your fault any more than it is mine. We both made some honest mistakes. If anyone is at fault, it is those hunters for coming here and doing what they've done." Vlad assured her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Alidia was getting angry, she made knuckles and her eyes were glowing. "Ariel and that Kida girl got hurt because of me!!! I was right on the scent and they were right here on school grounds," Alidia began to growl and steam came out of her ears. "I should have their pain, not them, dad. And I will have it." Alidia flicked her finger as she began to chant a spell.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Vlad couldn't say he liked how she was talking. It worried him. When she started chanting a spell, he got very concerned.
"Alidia, what are you doing?" he asked, uneasily.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Alidia stopped chanting. She felt the pain and she smirked as she was looking at her dad. "I took their pain." And with that Alidia felt so much pain she blacked out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am

'You didn't need to do that, Alidia. Kida can heal herself, and vampires have a natural ability to heal. There was no reason for you to do this.' Vlad thought to her. He turned to look around for anyone who needed something to do.
"Can someone help this young lady? She expended too much energy trying to help some of the injured and it knocked her out." Vlad called out to no one in particular.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next