Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am

Kida looked over once Vlad called out and walked over. "Is something wrong? I thought I healed everyone..." she mumbled before looking at Alidia. She didn't seem to be hurt physically, though she was completely knocked out. Who knows what was going on inside her body. "I don't remember her being... knocked out" Kida raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. She couldn't remember Alidia even being there for the fight, since she didn't see her and Belle run off to find the culprits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 am

Vlad swallowed. He didn't like what Alidia had done, and he worried over sharing it with anyone. But, Kida had a right to know.
"She felt guilty because she didn't help to protect us. So she stole whatever pain you and Ariel were feeling and gave it to herself. I tried to tell her she didn't need to, but she blacked out before I could say anything." he explained to Kida.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am

Kida hesitated. "Wait, you're serious?" she looked at him, seeing his expression was very serious... and kind of worried looking. "But we're fine" she put a hand to her chest. She couldn't feel any pain. Whatever. She knelt down and grabbed her crystal. She leaned forward and pressed it against Alidia's chest, over her heart, before pressing the palm of her hand on it, feeling a slight jolt for a moment. She removed her hand, a blue glowing hand imprint slowly fading from the spot her hand once was. "That should do it..." she muttered, waiting to see or hear a response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 am

Alidia smelled black roses. Even though she was blacked out she scented her dad was with her. Even though her beloved Oncie didn't show up she still felt guilty for putting Ariel in danger with everyone else. She dropped a black rose when her vamp dad embraced her on his shoe. "Its your fault...your fault..." the voices of the pain were telling her. She felt a shock but the pain was fighting back within her. She whispered "It's my fault."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:36 am

Kida was confused. How could it be Alidia's fault when it had absolutely nothing to do with her? "Alidia, you had nothing to do with this" she muttered before frowning, wondering why she wasn't waking up. The power her crystal contained was unlike any other, and could pretty much heal anything. She decided to give it another try. Placing it on her forehead this time. She withdrew her crystal once it glowed and clamped the palm of her hand over Alidia's forehead, forcing the healing power into her brain and eventually her entire body, before removing her hand once more. She stood still and quiet, waiting again, hoping for more sign of a recovery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

Alidia was seeing her birth family again. Was she dead? And her birth family disappeared she saw her past. Deanne and the transformation. Alidia also saw the day she met Athena and Ariel, she made the vow that she wouldn't let anybody hurt her family again but it's happened again. Alidia was having these flashbacks for a reason. But she didn't know why.  Then Alidia felt a bolt of energy going through her whole body once again. She fluttered her eyes open. There she saw her vamp dad and Kida. She felt weak. She tried standing up but she was like a newborn deer, tumbling. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 am

Once Alidia stood up, Kida did as well, making sure she was able to walk properly. She grabbed a hold of her wrists and made sure Vlad had a secure hold of her before letting go. She put her hands on her hips, "well, this certainly will be a night to remember" she said sarcastically. She walked over and started cleaning up the rubble, not wanting to leave it all up to the staff. That would be cruel. She picked up a few bits of broken furniture, pushing them all into a pile before finding her shoes. She looked at them with a grimace before tossing them into the pile of rubble. She was never going to wear high heels again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:17 pm

"Right" Esmeralda muttered, trying to get her head around it all. "Damn, so I missed out on all the fun, huh?" she sighed with a small pout. "Well, what now? Are we going to continue this... ball or just tidy up?" she chuckled and glanced at Kida as she began tossing rubble into piles, along with her shoes, making Esme smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 pm

'If only it could be remembered as a night full of merriment, not heartache.' Vlad thought. He helped Alidia stand as steadily as she could. He wasn't letting her go until she had fully recovered.
"Alidia, why? There was no need for you to do that. Why?" Vlad asked, begging to understand. He felt his heart breaking for her and it was all he could do not to cry in front of her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Alidia still felt a bit unbalanced. She held her dad close as she embraced him. "Cause I couldnt bare losing more family. And....well....." Alidia knew a song that would explain everything but inside she wondered that if Ariel even realized that she saved her and with Jim, Alidia still liked him but she had Oncie and he didnt show up and she was heartbroken. She opened her mouth and began to sing a song she knew by heart.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:37 pm

It was too much. Vlad could only embrace her tighter, closing his eyes against the tears that threatened to fall. He didn't want her to see him cry.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Alidia was held close by her vamp dad with tears filled eyes. "Dad, did Ariel realized I saved her?" she looked at her sister and saw her with Jim "It seems like I should've just followed the scent for that trap cause it seems like boys are more important then me but just in case they come back," Alidia smiled as she whispered a shield/forcefield spell around the school. "Maybe that'll work." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Vlad placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Alidia, I did not train you so you could question your worth. Truthfully, it seems we both were expecting someone and were disappointed. I wanted to sing something special for the woman I asked to come with me, but I feel it would be more appropriate for you to hear it." he told her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Alidia grinned. "Sure dad."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Vlad smiled before turning away. Only now did he understand the sadness and longing in the song he had chosen. Taking a deep breath, he began.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 pm

While Alidia and Vlad discussed what to do, Belle started picking up bits of broken chairs and armor. A small chandelier crystal glistened in her hand as she stared at it sadly. But there was no way she was going to cry in front of all these people - especially when this upset, her tears would create a massive salt lake. "It's safe to say we never saw it coming," she said to no one in particular. "however some of us may have become targets by fighting back, and the hunters took it as offense rather than defense."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Alidia started to tear up when she heard her dad singing and she hugged him close as she did she saw tears in his eyes. She kissed his cheek, and grimmly grinned. And whispered in his ear, "No matter what happends dad I love you and we will get our revenge." Aildia was still heartbroken that her beloved Oncie didnt show. But she remembered a song to cheer her up.
"Who cares about me? Certinly not Ariel, she didnt care bout me saving her and for "mom" nothing. Just Meg Belle Kida Oncie and Vlad were the only ones who cared," Alidia thought. "Maybe I should have taken Ariel's place." And then that made Ariel think. The hunters were after vampires. And Ariel was their main target cause of Jim, Ariel was young and .... "Yes, its prefect. Foolproof even." Alidia said as her plan was forming in her head.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

turning her head she notice Ali threw out all this chaos she forgot to thank her. Letting go of jim's hand she quickly ran up to her, throwing her arms around Ali "Thank you." she said in her ear before letting go of her. Wondering what she was plotting cause she had that look on her face.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:26 am

((I don't really know what to put down...))

Flynn had rushed around, trying to help the students escape before noticing that the hunters had fled. He watched as Kida healed a few people and as some other students tidied up. He rushed around, touching anything that seemed broken -the items immediately fixing themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:49 am

Belle blinked as the crystal in her hand flew away and back into the now repaired chandelier. Gasping, she saw Flynn. Not caring who saw, she flung herself into his arms. "You're okay. That's a relief," she breathed.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 am

Flynn continued to tidy up, completely oblivious to what Belle was about to do. He slightly jumped as she threw herself into his arms. When he looked down, he sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "You had me worried... you disappeared... what happened to you?" he asked, brushing her hair away from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:55 am

"I went with Alidia to track something," Belle replied. "but then I sensed a trap and came back here. I take it you were helping others as well."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 am

"Yeah I was helping the students escape" he glanced back at the fire exits and looked back down at Belle. "You're not injured anywhere, are you?" he asked, hoping she hadn't been hurt. He looked down at the broken side table and quickly unwrapped an arm from around her to touch it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 am

Belle shook her head. "Just my pride is injured, that's all. Unless, you can magically heal that with a touch."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 am

Flynn glanced at her with a small frown. "Why is your pride injured?" he asked curiously. "I'm sorry I can't heal your pride" he added and tilted his head, feeling slightly confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next