Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 22 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Kat nodded. "I can believe that." She began to think that she would do that.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 22 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:40 pm

"I sometimes think I might go on some adventures.  Meet new people, see the world, find my place in it.  But it gets lonely when you travel alone." Jarred admitted, giving her a wink.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Kat smiled as an idea came to her. "We can go together. Cause I want to rewrite my family's history. Let's go do this together..." she grabbed his hands. "Please?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 8:00 pm

"That would be fun.  We might make a good team.  A sorcerer and a...uh, which path are you taking?  I sensed a powerful psychic signature from you.  So maybe you might be a Psionic fighter of some kind." Jarred suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Kat smiled and nodded as she began using her mental ability. She mentally 'showed' Jarred a virtual reality. Of the war being over without bloodshed and them signing a peace treaty. Then she felt her powers being drained as she showed more. She silently groaned. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Jarred caught her and eased her to the ground.  He kept Kat close, holding her tenderly.  It seemed he was correct with his assumption about her being psychic.
"Just curious, did your parents send you to a Psionic academy to learn to control those powers?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Kat smiled weakly as she shook her head. "No I haven't. But regardless I want to be with you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

"A battlemind with untapped potential.  Well, we can work around that, I suppose.  What do you say to making this journey together?" Jarred asked with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 pm

"I couldnt agree more." Kat smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 9:39 pm

"Then it best to begin tomorrow.  We'll let everyone know we're going to travel.  We just won't say who we'll go with.  We'll meet here and start our adventure then." Jarred suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Kat smiled as she kissed him on the check. "Until tomorrow..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 9:52 pm

"I'll see you then." Jarred promised.  He turned after waving to her and headed for home.  It was going to be the best day ever when he left with her on their adventure.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Kat smiled as she arrived home & told everyone about her self-discovery journey. And then the next morning she packed for a couple weeks.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Jarred, too, explained to those at home that he would be going on a journey.  He had packed enough supplies to last a few weeks.  His thoughts were full of images of Kat as he headed into the forest to meet her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Kat carried her suitcase to the forest. "Jarred? Where are you?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 pm

"Kat?  I'm over here.  I'm glad you could make it." Jarred called out to her.  He waved his hand high over his head to ensure that she would see him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Kat squealed with delight. "Jarred!!" She sat her suitcase down and embraced him. Then she realized what she was doing. "I'm sorry..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:48 pm

"Why are you sorry?  It was just a hug.  There's nothing wrong with friends hugging." Jarred told her.  To prove it, he gave her a hug too.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Kat smiled as she nestled her head in his chest. "Mmmm... You're right. It's nice..." Her tail began to sway in the air. And her heart began beating faster.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 11:14 pm

"You like this?" Jarred asked her.  He had noticed her nestling against him.  And the way her tail was swaying to and fro.  And he found that he liked this too.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 11:18 pm

"I do... I do..." she muttered dreamily. "You're so kind and loving... I can't wait for this trip..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 am

Jarred chuckled to himself.  It was so endearing to hear her talk like this.  He leaned down to meet her gaze more easily.
"Then how's about we get started." he joked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 am

Kat smiled as they walked to the marina. "Which boat is yours?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 11, 2014 12:59 am

"I actually don't have a boat of my own.  But that's never stopped me.  Why do you ask?" Jarred inquired.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun May 11, 2014 7:46 am

"I guess it just came to me..." she blushed as she made herself change into more human then a devil. Then she bumped into a Captain. "Oh. I'm so sorry..." she started to say without knowing her tail showed but the old seadog noticed what she was. "...Beast!! Monster!!" That made Kat upset. She wasn't like the others and when she tried to explain he won't listen. He grabbed a weapon. "Back!!" Kat sniffled as she ran away dropping her suitcase. She sat down on a rock out of sight. 'Maybe I'm just a monster...' she began to thought
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next