Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 1:55 am

Jarred had gone into neutral territory to do some sketches.  On his free time, the dragonborn was something of an artist.  As he looked up and noticed a special type of star, he smiled to himself.
"I wish something exciting would happen." he thought out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 21 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 am

Kat got to her feet and began walking again and she gasped as she saw a young Dragonborn male who looked like her age sketching. "He's an artist..." she muttered to herself. Then she gasped as she saw herself moving closer to him hiding her devil self. "....ummm hello...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 am

Jarred looked up at the greeting.  He was surprised to find a young girl coming his way.  A smile formed on his face.
"Hello there.  I wasn't aware anyone else was here.  I often spend my time here alone." he greeted her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 am

"I do too." Kat smiled. [i]'He's not that bad like dad said. He's sweet.' [i/]
She bowed her respectable bow "I'm Kay."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:24 am

"I'm Jarred.  It's nice to meet someone around here.  Well, someone new anyway." Jarred responded with a bow of his own.  He thought this girl was rather charming.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:08 am

Kat just smiled. "Nice to meet you." Then she gasped as her tail and demon wings showed up unannounced. "Oh gods...." she muttered. "I'm so sorry but I have to go...." Kat began running Homs cause she didn't know how to fly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 pm

(OOC: Tieflings typically don't have wings, just so you know.)

Jarred was a little surprised when she beat a hasty retreat.  He thought they were getting along great.  Maybe he was put off by the fact that he was a dragonborn.  He was taller, broader, and stronger than most other mortal races.  It was easy for his kind to intimidate others.
"Maybe we'll see each other again." he said to himself.  He stowed his sketchbook in his bag before getting to his feet.  Then, he decided to gather certain herbs for potions the apothecary would need.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 1:40 pm

(occ: Ohhh.... Gotcha... Smile )
Kat began to cry as she went her room and locked the door. "Why did he have to be a Dragonborn?" She sniffed as she walked on her balcony liking at the distant forest. "I know one thing he was so kind and I have to see him again though it's forbidden..." She smiled as she saw a black rose on the vine and picked it thinking of the sweet Dargonborn.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Jarred had returned to his clan's settlement near dusk.  He dropped off his delivery for the apothecary before heading home.  His thoughts were on Kat.  Perhaps she might come back if he went there again.  He'd just have to keep his fingers crossed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Kat made her dad and everyone in the clan think she was in her room and not wanting to be disturbed as she began walking to the forest again. "Oh gods hear my prayer let Jarred be there..." She wore a black summer dress with the black rose in her hair as she walked carrying her bow and arrows.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Jarred didn't know why, but he suddenly remembered that a rare stag was seen on nights like this one.  If he could sketch it, this would be worth a lot of money.  So he hurried back to the forest in the hopes of accomplishing this feat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Kat smiled as she began doing her archery. Then she heard a twig snapping and gasped she was faced with a majestic animal. "Wow..." she whispered as she quietly lifted her hand to pet it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Jarred happened upon this scene.  It looked so beautiful, Kat with the very stag he'd come to find.  The picture was too amazing to pass up.  He stared to draw them as they were.  His face was filled with excitement.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Kat smiled and giggled as she petted the majestic stag as it let out a happy noise. "Oh how I wish Jarred was here to sketch us my friend. Truth be told besides you and him, you guys are my only friends. Everyone else is all about this war between my clan and his. You'll like Jarred. He's kind sweet and he makes me feel something I don't know how to explain..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 4:58 pm

But unknown to her, Jarred was there.  And he was listening.  When he heard her mention war between them, he knew what it meant.  She was a tiefling, his people's old enemy.  However, it wasn't the first time he'd encountered gentler members of their race.  And it made this sketch all the more meaningful.
"You were wrong about one thing, Kat.  I am here, and I did sketch you two." he spoke up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Kat jumped in the air. "Jarred!?" She shyly smiled and blushed. "You scared me. Then you heard what I said..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 5:19 pm

"Yes, I heard.  It's a relief to know I'm not the only one who hasn't stopped thinking about our encounter." Jarred answered, coming towards the scene.  His expression was gentle and calm.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Kat smiled as she saw Jarred coming towards her. Her tail flickered in the air.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 5:59 pm

"You gave me the best picture I've sketched yet.  I'll have to thank you for that in some way." Jarred said.  He didn't comment on the tail.  He was pretty sure that if she was going to tell him, she would.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Kat smiled. "I would like to see it. The sketch I mean. And my tail is apart of me if you want to know."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 pm

"I know it is.  You're a tiefling after all.  It's a product of your ancestors' dealings with devils.  But I don't hold the present generation responsible for their mistakes.  You are not them, and nor are the others around today." Jarred explained as he showed her the page he'd drawn on.
"I hope you like it.  It's not easy to draw a moving subject." he said.  The drawing showed her stroking the stag's regal head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Kat smiled as she ran her fingers throughout the pencil strokes. "It's breathtaking... So much beauty..." Her tail swayed then her green eyes locked into his earth-toned brown eyes. "Jarred... I'm sorry for my past family members..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:09 pm

"I know.  I've met a few like you that are trying to change the image of your people.  There's no shame in doing what you believe is right." Jarred told her, brushing her hair from her face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Kat blushed with his touch. "I... I..." she stammered. She shyly smiled and blushed. "There's others?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat May 10, 2014 7:26 pm

"Yes.  Most of them go on adventures of their own.  And struggle to separate themselves from the mistakes of the past.  Tieflings have always been defiant of what outsiders believe them to be." Jarred answered, his eyes understanding.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next