Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 23 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Needless to say, Jarred was pretty shocked by what had happened.  He immediately raced after Kat to see if she was okay.  He found her sitting on a rock, looking so lonely.
"Kat?  Are you okay?" he asked as he slowly approached.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 23 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 am

Kat sniffled as she saw Jarred. "Do you think he's right? That I'm a monster? Maybe I shouldn't go on this trip..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 4:47 pm

"No, I don't think he's right.  You know how I know?  Because that stag came to you and let you touch him.  Wild animals notice more than we think they do.  If you were a monster, he would have run away as soon as he saw you.  So you are no monster." Jarred answered, passion in his argument.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Kat giggled and smiled as she ran to Jarred. "You're so kind and sweet. You're an amazing drangonborn... It feels like you complete me..." She blushed as she nestled her head in his chest. "I-- I-- I think I'm falling in love with you even though it's forbidden but I don't care... I love you Jarred..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 5:22 pm

"I don't know if it's forbidden.  It's unusual, certainly.  But I've never heard that it's forbidden.  And it's nice to hear that from you.  I've been falling in love too." Jarred replied, holding her close.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Kat smiled as she felt the breeze of her tail swaying to and fro. "Just think about it... A devilwoman and a dragonborn together by true love... It'll bring our clans at peace and together..." Then she leaned forward and kissed Jarred's lips. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Jarred kissed her back.  As well as he was able, anyway.  His lips weren't exactly expressive.  But he still enjoyed it anyway.
"It might.  But you know, peace doesn't happen overnight.  Tieflings and dragonborn have a ways to go before their past animosity can be forgotten." the sorcerer reminded her, gently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 5:43 pm

"I-- I-- I understand..." Kat smiled. "But let's go on that adventure..." She got to her feet and sneaked on a boat. If nobody noticed her and her devilish features then they could still have their adventure. "Jarred... Tell me when it's safe when the crew is gone..." she whispered as she slipped under a tarp under a rowboat. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 6:06 pm

"Alright.  That could work." Jarred told her.  Just to be safe, he stayed close by.  That way, he wouldn't have to worry about someone discovering her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Kat waited until the crew went to sleep to come out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 7:14 pm

It took a while before the crew went to sleep.  But it was well worth the wait.  Jarred quickly told Kat that the cost was clear.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Kat smiled as she got out. She embraced her beloved.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 7:36 pm

"Finally, we can spend some time together.  I can't tell you how worried I was that someone might find you in there." Jarred told her as he almost picked her up off the floor when he hugged her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 7:41 pm

"I was scared too." Kat confessed as she nestled her head on his chest. "But I'm glad that they didn't find us..." She looked up at the moonlight. "It's so beautiful..." she cooed. "So where are we stopping first?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 pm

"The port town of Bodran.  Good place to start building a reputation.  And not too far from there is Solamnia, the capital." Jarred replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

She nodded as she let her tail out. "Sounds like a plan... And I think it's time for your magic lesson..." She got in a battle pose. "Let me have it!!"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 8:09 pm

"You better now what you're asking for.  Dragonborn have an easier time with magic than most." Jarred warned.  His staff in hand, he began gathering his magical energies.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Kat smiled. "Let me have it..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Without a word, Jarred created a tornado that lifted Kat off her feet.  He let her spin around for a few minutes.  Then, the cyclone carried her to levitate before him.
"And this is me being passive." Jarred told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Kat nodded as she let her mental brain power kick in. The tornado began to shrink. "That's it..." she muttered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 pm

The mental attack from Kat, he was not prepared for.  Her mind waves rattled his mind, breaking his concentration and letting the tornado unravel.  Gathering his magic, he created a block in his mind that sent her back a few feet.
"You'll definitely be a battlemind later." Jarred commented.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 9:04 pm

She was taken by surprise by the throwing back of the spell. "Battlefield mind?" she questioned as she got up.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 9:15 pm

"A battlemind is a psychic that uses their abilities to attack their enemies' minds and torture them.  It takes a lot of discipline to do this.  That's why I asked if your parents had sent you to a Psionic academy." Jarred explained, straightening his cloak.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Kat smiled as she walked up to Jarred brushing the rubble off his shirt's collar and began humming a small tune. "...There we go my love..." she giggled. Then she gasped as she was trying a new trick and it felt like somebody was tapping in her mental power. 'Jarred... He doesn't love you... He loves your power... You're nothing... Nothing...' She whimpered in pain. "... Jarred... help me..." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Jarred had a pretty good idea of what was happening.  And it was part of the reason he worried about tieflings that chose a Psionic path.  He placed his hands on her head and recited a spell that would keep prying scryers out.
"Kat, what did you hear?  Did you hear anything?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next