Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 12 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:04 am

Joyce gasped as she grasped the necklace. "Oh thank you...it was my mother's..." She began putting it on and then she noticed how 'stupid' she looked with everyone staring at her. Then her mood changed. "I mean could you put it on me please?" she asked in a proper voice and she began squinting cause she didn't have her glasses on
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 12 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 pm

"Very well.  If you wish." Winston took her necklace for her and placed it around her neck.  After trying with the clasp for several seconds, it stayed in place.  It really looked like it belonged there.
"It looks beautiful on you." he said when he sat down again.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:11 pm

She blushed. "Thank you Winston." Then she began drinking her water. "So tell me more about your uncle's project." She loved being with him for some reason. It was like leaving the hustle of new York and being in a place of relaxtion with him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm

"Well, according to Uncle Nick, that creature everyone calls Godzilla had a nest full of eggs.  He saw them hatch and then get bombed by the military.  He wants to go back to the nest site and check to make sure all the eggs and newborns were destroyed.  But if you want my opinion, I hope at least one of them survived." Winston replied.  He felt very at ease with her, like he could tell her anything.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm

She took his hand. "I want to help." She smiled. "Count me in. "
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:35 pm

"That's great, because Uncle Nick suggested that I invite you along.  If you want to come, that is." Winston told her, a smile growing on his face.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Joyce smiled her warm smile as she let out a giggle. "I'd go with you anywhere Winston." Then she noticed of what she said and began to blush as their hands touched and the spark was getting stronger. "Winston... Do you believe in love at first sight? Cause I do... And I think I'm falling for you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 pm

"Really?  That's amazing.  I haven't thought much about it, but I think I may be falling for you too." Winston replied, hoping that didn't sound cheesy.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm

She smiled as she took ahold of his hands again as she moved closer to him. "Oh Winston...." She caressed his cheek and kissed him passionately. "Oh Winston..." She softly moaned.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:04 pm

The kiss pulled him in like nothing else ever had.  His eyes closed as he put in some of his own passion.  He started to mumble in contentment.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 pm

With Winston Joyce felt normal. She smiled underneath their kiss. She began to kiss him back. Then when she pulled back she felt amazing. "That was wonderful. So do you want to leave and go to the island?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 pm

"Yes.  I'd love to go.  Especially with you beside me." Winston replied, happily.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Joyce blushed when she heard Winston saying that. "Oh Winston you're making me blush." She took out her fan and fluttered it covering her face.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Winston laughed.  He knew he had found a real jewel in this girl.  It was plain as day for him.
"You're not really that shy, are you?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Joyce giggled as she sit her fan down. "I'll be honest. I'm outspoken but I love making people laugh. I used to make my parents laugh all the time before they got into their car crash. And then I buried myself in books." She grabbed a napkin and wiped her tears.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:00 pm

"Oh.  I'm so sorry to hear about your parents.  I guess I'm kind of estranged by my parents; we don't really get along that well." Winston told her, apologetically.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:05 pm

She shyly smiled as she held out her hand. "Enough crying. It's time to save those eggs before your uncle hurts them."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 pm

"If he hurts them.  He was there, when Godzilla was shot down on the Brooklyn bridge.  I think it changed his opinion of the creature.  But I do agree that if there are any eggs that are alive, they should be protected." Winston replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:16 pm

"I agree." Joyce nodded. "Let's save them... No babies should be unprotected."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm

"Right.  Let's go find them.  Before Colonel Hicks does." Winston agreed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 pm

"Let's go..." Joyce smiled as they got into a cab. "Where to my love?" She asked as she held his hand.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:41 pm

"It was in an abandoned plaza.  Somewhere in the heart of the city.  We'll know it by the destruction and dead mutant lizards outside." Winston replied, grimly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Joyce noticed her beloved's shift in moods. "Lead the way my love..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:49 pm

"Alright." Winston replied.  He told the cabby where to go.  It was a little longer than it could've been with them having to look for an alternate route.  When they finally arrived, the site was a complete mess.
"Gosh, this looks terrible." he murmured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Joyce gasped at the sight. "The poor dears..." she cooed sadly as she ran to their side and picked one up and began cradling it. Tears went down her cheeks.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next