Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 pm

"Mmm....Caleb..." Ruby muffled through her gag. "You saved me..." Thorin laughed as he saw them. "Hopeless fools..." Then the root began to make a noise.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 8 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:47 pm

"You once said my greed was my doom, Thorin.  But greed was your doom too, yours and your entire line.  Now look at us.  Out of the two of us, I am the one who is happy and I am leaving with my treasure." Caleb said to the other man as he got up.  He untied Ruby and helped her off of the mountain.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Ruby hugged Caleb. "My love..." Thorin growled. "He won't get off so easily without payment..." Thorin grabbed a bow and arrow from his back and aimed for Ruby but had a better idea. He aimed at it at Caleb. "No!!" Ruby plead. She began to ran to his side. "Please don't leave me..." Tears filled her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:15 pm

The arrow hitting him in the back had hurt.  But that was because it hit a muscle in his shoulder.  It hadn't hit anything vital.  He gazed warmly at Ruby as she rushed to his side.
"Please take the arrow out." Caleb requested, his voice strained from the pain.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Ruby nodded as she carefully pulled out the arrow. She ripped some of her skirt to cover up his wound. "My love..." She whimpered as she put her head on his chest. "I love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:31 pm

"I love you too.  Ruby, we should go.  I want to go home." Caleb told her as he caressed her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Ruby giggled with delight and joy as they were back to Caleb's house. "We are back to your house. And thank you for saving me." She embraced him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 pm

"You're welcome, Ruby.  I couldn't leave you in his care, to his devices.  I'm just glad I caught you in time." Caleb said to her with a smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:49 pm

She giggled as she kissed his lips. "Mmm...Caleb..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 pm

"Ruby, sweet Ruby." Caleb murmured.  He started to lead her upstairs.  He needed to relax and he started to turn on some music for them do enjoy.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Ruby smiled as she heard the music. She began to twirled and danced.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:18 pm

"I love you, Ruby.  I hope you don't mind if I play a song for us.  It used to remind me of my saddest moment.  But now, I can listen to it and feel happiness." Caleb said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 pm

She nodded. "I'd honored." She sat down waiting.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Her permission given, he returned to his CD player.  He searched for a certain song.  When Caleb found it, he turned it on and let it play.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 pm

She closed her eyes and took it in. "It's marvelous."

((OCC: Any other plot ideas? I'm all ears))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:00 pm

"Thank you.  And it gives me courage during these circumstances.  And I believe everyone in Fabletown will need that soon." Caleb explained.

(OOC: I don't know.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 pm

She nodded. "I agree." She walked gracefully to him and smiled as she kissed him again. "Oh Caleb..."

((occ: how about something like tv show W.I.T.C.H? Like Alidia is a nature guardian but she's turned to stone from her evil stepsister. And a thousand years later she is moved to rahim's house and only comes alive at night and she becomes friends with rahim's persona. And they try to find her cure to be her nature guardian self. And there's an old evil wizard. What do you think?))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:28 pm

"I'm here for you, Ruby.  I'm here." Caleb whispered to her.  He leaned over and kissed her brow, her cheek, and then her lips.

(OOC: Hmm.  Sounds interesting.)

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 pm

((occ: Came to me from watching WITCH Smile ))

Ruby smiled and softly moaned. "Ohhh Caleb..." She wrapped her arms behind his neck. "Please..." she plead as her eyes sparkled with lust.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 pm

(OOC: I liked that show.)

"Yes, Ruby?  What is it?  What do you want to ask me?" Caleb asked her, wrapping his arms around her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:49 pm

((occ; me too and Gargoyles Very Happy))

"Please..." She began to blush. "Make me yours..." She kissed him again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 am

(OOC: That's a favorite of mine too.)

"Is that what you wanted?  I'd be glad to.  Just lay back and leave this to me." Caleb assured her as he moved closer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 am

((occ: I love it Very Happy granted I've watched a few episodes))

Ruby laid down on his king sized bed. "I've never done this before Caleb... But knowing you're my first makes it more magical and romantic..." She blushed a cherry red.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:43 pm

(OOC: It was one of my favorite shows from my childhood.)

"Well don't worry.  I'll take care of you.  Everything will be alright, I promise you that." Caleb said as he leaned her back on his bed.  Then, he began to remove his coat and shirt.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm

((occ: too bad we don't have good tv like that anymore))

Ruby was in awe when Caleb took off his coat and shirt. "You look like a Greek god."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next