Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 10:23 pm

As Blossom slept in her stone sleep the wizard who put her in the stone spell was watching in his crystal ball and his name was Richard. He smirked. "Why hello Blossom... Leon... Seems like this will be fun..." He cast a dream spell on Leon. Showing Blossom and her friends at her homeland. She was giggling and using her magic. And then he showed him how a shadow figure took over and killed everyone but her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 18 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Leon tossed and turned in his sleep.  His dreams had been plagued by strange scenes after a while.  He saw Blossom and the place she asked him about, until something destroyed that all.  He woke up in a cold sweat.
"I still don't know where it is.  I can't help her this way, if I can help her at all." Leon murmured as he lay in bed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Even in her sleep Blossom thought about Leon and her homeland. Then she felt a chill down her stoned neck. Then she mentally gasped as she saw Richard. 'No!! Leon!! Ohh how I wish that we could talk mentally!' Richard chuckled evilly. "Hello Blossom... I see you met a human... I'll have fun destroying him and you..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm

"I must be out of my mind." Leon thought out loud to himself.  He didn't understand why he was going out to look for Blossom.  He doubted that she wanted anything to do with him after last night.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Richard watched as Blossom changed into herself. "Hello sweetpea..." She growled as she wrapped him in vines but she yelped in pain as he destroyed them since she was connected to them. Then she felt weak as he yanked her hair smirking as he said a spell that took her voice. "Good to see that Leon left you alone...goodbye..." He vanished and Blossom growled but couldnt speak. Leo !!
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Leon went back to the park in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, Blossom would be there.  He didn't know for sure.  But it was the only place he could think of to try.  He sat by the fountain, hoping she would appear.
'Please come, Blossom.' he thought.  He prayed to whoever was listening that she would come.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri May 02, 2014 6:21 am

Blossom heard a faint voice in her mind telling her to come to the fountain. She weakly flew there and was surprised to see Leon there. 'I was so rude to him. I wish I could apologize. But now look at me. Weak from the small battle with Richard and can't speak.' She wiped a tiny tear from her eye as she weakly came to him. She waved as she couldn't greet him. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun May 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Leon saw Blossom wave for him.  He smiled as he got up to meet her.  Seeing her made him happy to know he hadn't screwed up with her.
"There you are.  I'm glad I could see you again.  I want to tell you something important." he began.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 6:34 am

Blossom just nodded. 'I wonder what he as to tell me. I just I could say I'm sorry.' So she took ahold of his hands as she locked her eyes with his as she made a blue rose appear with fresh morning dew in his hand.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm

The blue rose was a nice surprise.  He smiled, unsure if he knew exactly what he was doing.  But he needed to say this.
"What I wanted to say was I believe you.  I saw what happened to your home in my nightmares.  I'm sorry about what you lost." Leon told her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Blossom smiled as she hugged him. When she opened her mouth to thank him. She forgot that her voice was gone. She held her head down and began crying.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 4:50 pm

"Hey, what's the matter?  I thought you would be happy that I believed your story." Leon said, confused by her tears.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 4:54 pm

She looked at him and patted her throat. As she tried showing that she couldn't speak.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 4:58 pm

"What?  You can't talk anymore?  Is that what you're trying to tell me?" Leon asked, hoping he had understood correctly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 5:01 pm

She nodded.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Letting out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding, Leon pulled her into a hug.  He didn't know what else to do.  He just kept her close.
"We'll find a way to fix this, somehow." he whispered.  Though in truth, he didn't have a clue how they were going to do that.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Blossom took his hands and went to an empty plot of dirt to show him her magical nature powers. She made a red rose appear.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 6:07 pm

"It's beautiful.  I've never seen anyone do what you can.  I just wish I could do more for you." Leon said, quietly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Blossom began to write on the dirt. 'Be my friend?' She smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 6:37 pm

"Of course I'll be your friend.  You could use one." Leon replied.  He offered her a sweet smile.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 6:44 pm

She let out a giggle as she fluttered her wings as a shower of roses flew in the air.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm

"Wow.  Beautiful.  You're incredible with those powers of yours." Leon said, reaching up and catching one of the flowers.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 7:01 pm

She smiled as she landed and she hugged him. Then she gasped when she saw the sunlight through the tree. And her hands were turning stone.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Leon saw what was happening and his mouth fell open.  He looked up to see the sun was rising, and with it, she was turning to stone.  Was this part of some magic spell?
"Blossom?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 pm

She looked at him with sorrow as she was stone. '...Leon...'
Then Richard showed up chuckling. "Hello mortal..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next