Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 9 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:58 pm

(OOC: Tell me about it.  So few shows these days are worth watching.)

"I'll take that as a compliment.  My true form was always strong and beautifully built.  It only makes sense that this human form made by the glamour would be attractive as well." Caleb said as his hands stroked and caressed her body.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 9 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:03 pm

((occ: I agree 100%. One of my favorite shows just got canceled. Being Human.))

Ruby blushed and pleasurely shivered with Caleb's touches. She began to take off her red hood and her tanktop. "Caleb... Your fingers are like magic..." She ran her fingers through his hair.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm

(OOC: Aww, that's a shame.)

"The only real magic here is the magic you brought with you." Caleb said to her.  He leaned over her and kissed her neck.  A line of kisses went from her collar to her jaw.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 pm

((occ: Yea. :/ but there is another show I like called 'Almost Human' it's in the future with robots and it's awesome))

Ruby softly moaned as she felt his lips on her as she began to undress.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 pm

(OOC: Oh.  Well that's something.)

Caleb moved himself closer to her.  The sight of Ruby like this was turning him on so much.  He needed to do something soon, or he'd go crazy.  Positioning himself between her legs, he lined his hips up with hers and moved forward.  In the next instant, he entered her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:00 pm

((occ: Idea! After the one of Alidia as a nature guardian; how about one where Rahim is like a humanoid and he's defected. And nobody wants him. But Alidia's persona finds him and fixes him up. And in the society she lives at says that they (humans) can't fall in love with humanoids but she does and they run away as she's trying to find something to make Rahim's persona human))

Ruby gasped as she felt Caleb inside her. "Oh god Caleb... Feels amazing..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 pm

(OOC: Is this a robot kind of idea?)

"Hang on.  This is only the beginning." Caleb told her.  Slowly, he started to push himself further into her entrance.  By going slowly, he was able to feel her body shudder as he went.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:14 pm

((occ; I think so. Oh by the way happy belated birthday))

Ruby pleasurely whimpered. "Feels so good my Caleb..." She grasped the sheets in pure pleasure. "Don't stop please..." Her back began to arch.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:43 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry, but I'm not sure they would be alive to see that.  And I don't see how it's possible to give a robot emotions.)

"I never said I would stop.  You'll get to experience the whole thing." Caleb promised.  He kept going until he was completely inserted into her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 pm

((occ: okay Smile ))

"Oh my..." Ruby squealed with pleasure. "Feels sooo good..." Her back began to arch even more. "Oh Caleb...."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:25 pm

(OOC: But I might have one last idea.)

"Now, the real fun can begin.  I hope you're ready for it." Caleb whispered to her.  He withdrew from inside Ruby and then came back in just as suddenly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 pm

((occ: I'm all ears... Very Happy))

Ruby gasped and groaned. "Caleb...." The bed began rocking and creaking.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 pm

(OOC: I recently went back and watched the 1998 Godzilla movie.  And then I watched the series that followed it.  I got the idea of Dr. Tatapoulus having a nephew who finds a friend that helps uncover the last of the creatures eggs and it imprints on the first ones it sees.  Does this sound okay?)

"Enjoying yourself, Ruby?  I certainly am." Caleb said to her as he pleasured her.  He made several thrusts into her, carefully going faster each time.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 pm

((occ: I love it Very Happy we'll do your idea and then mine after. Then we could have Alidia giving birth with Vlad's help))

"Oh god..." Ruby moaned. "Caleb... Mmm...." She began kissing his neck as they made love.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 pm

(OOC: I think it would take longer than that for the twins to arrive.  But it would be nice to do that on a different thread.)

Caleb started to thrust into her with more force.  It was becoming more exciting as he did so.  His breath was coming much faster and more frequently that before.  He loved the feeling of doing this with her.
"I love you, Ruby." he murmured.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm

((occ: gotcha. We'll do it in the First Aid room. Very Happy))

"I--I love you too my beloved Caleb...you're my everything..." She got out of her system moaning. "I will always love you until the end..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:47 pm

(OOC: Okay.)

"I'm glad to hear that." Caleb said into her ear.  He thrust into her as deeply as he could then.  It felt like the best was about to happen.
"I'm nearly there, love.  The climax of our lovemaking is coming." he informed her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:53 pm

"Me too my Caleb...." Ruby began moving within him also. "Feels so addictive and Ohhh god..." She moaned.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:11 pm

At last, he felt his climax come.  It was the most incredible sensation he'd ever felt.  Caleb smiled down at her as he started to relax.
"Now you and I are one." he whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:17 pm

"And I won't have it any other way my dragon..." She giggled as she snuggled into his chest feeling amazing and felt like they were really connected. Then the phone rang again. "It might be Snow." She smiled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm

"I'll go see." Caleb said.  He got up a little sluggishly.  Putting on a morning robe, he headed towards the phone.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Ruby smiled as she put on her red hooded cloak and went downstairs to the kitchen. She began making heartshaped pancakes bacon eggs and homemade apple juice.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:37 pm

"Yes Snow, I'm just as glad as you are that he's doing better.  With Crane in their clutches, things are at a standstill.  We may need a big break to figure this out now." Caleb said into the phone as he came to the kitchen and found Ruby cooking breakfast.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Ruby began setting the table and smiled as she waved. "Hey Snow!" she giggled. "If you need backup or bait I'm your girl..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:08 am

Caleb gave her a look before going back to his conversation with Snow.
"I don't know.  Bufkin might know something.  And you said the Magic Mirror was fixing itself.  Maybe it can tell us something." he suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next