Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 5 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Rahim felt another switch in the setting.  He was walking down a street, heading to a diner for lunch.  It was a special diner mostly "Fables" went to.  Everyone got out of his way, instantly knowing what hid beneath the glamour that made him look like an attractive man.  His name was Caleb.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 5 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Ruby began serving lunches and breakfasts. Her red hair was in a ponytail and a pencil was behind her ear as she grabbed her notepad and walked to a young man who looked familiar but she couldnt place it. She shrugged her shoulders as she went for his order.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Caleb took a seat and started to read the morning paper.  There had been two murders of Fables in the past week.  First to die was Faith, the princess known to some as Donkeyskin.  And then, it had been Lily, a troll who was sister to Holly, the mother of Grendel or Gren as he went by these days.  Sheriff Bigby Wolf and the Mayor's secretary, Snow White, were trying to find this killer and stop them.
"What a shame about these girls." he mumbled as he read.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Ruby noticed he was reading the paper so she sneaked pouring him a cup of coffee. She smiled as she walked away before he notice her and continue working. But she noticed the headlines. 'Everyone is getting killed' She thought to herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Caleb folded the paper to put it down.  He noticed a cup of coffee was already there for him.  Had a waitress poured him some coffee without him noticing?  It wouldn't be the first time someone was able to do something without his taking notice.  He just wished he'd seen them.
"They'll be back.  They always come back." he thought out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Ruby came to the young man again smiling. "Hello. Welcome to Granny's Kitchen. My name is Ruby Red." She pulled out her pencil and notepad. "May I take your order and I hope you like your coffee. It's on the house."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

"I'd like the pulled pork with baked potato.  And thank you for the coffee, Little Red." Caleb told her, dropping the hint that he knew who she was.  Fables all knew each other at some point.  And it was too obvious to him that she was that little girl in the red cloak who ran afoul of a certain wolf.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Ruby gasped. "You know me? I mean..." She blushed as she wrote down the young man's order. "I'll be back with your food sir..." She walked off.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Caleb barely resisted the urge to smirk.  He still had that effect on people after all these years.  Just like he still had the scar to prove his follies.  He wasn't the only one to bear scars from the past.  Gren had a very clear line on his shoulder to indicate where his arm had been pulled off by Beowulf, even when he showed his true self.  He wondered whether or not Ruby recognized him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Ruby grabbed Caleb's food and walked to him setting his food down. "May I sit with you sir? It's my break."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm

"You are welcome to it, Ruby." Caleb answered, checking her name tag to be sure he got it right.  His memory was good, but he did it to be polite.  He moved his paper out of the way as she sat.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Ruby smiled as she sat. "Thanks." Then she noticed the paper and frowned "It's a shame all these people are dead. And seems like everyone is a target. By the way you look familiar but I can't place it since you know who I am. I'm not that little girl anymore. I took some self-defense classes." She blushed and giggled. "I'm talking too much. I'm so sorry."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:34 pm

"I see you're not that little girl anymore.  And I don't blame you for not recognizing me.  I was more...impressive and easier to remember without the glamour." Caleb replied.  He wondered if she might need hints about who he really was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Ruby arched an eyebrow. "Smuag? Is that you?" She heard stories about him but never though he'd would come here.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:01 pm

"Indeed.  I was one of the lucky few from my book to come to Fabletown.  But I don't use my true name here." Caleb explained, his mouth curling into a grin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Ruby smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She refilled his coffee. "What brings you here?" she whispered. "The murders?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 pm

"Oh, yes and no I suppose.  I'm an informant Sheriff Bigby Wolf, but I'm working as a real estate agent under the name Caleb A. Black.  It's a play on my ancestor's name, Anaclagon the Black." Caleb replied.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:19 pm

"Caleb Black." Ruby smiled as she nodded. "Got it, Caleb." She winked. Then she noticed the time. "Oh my god! My shift!" Then she looked at Caleb. "I'm sorry. And dont worry about pay. Its on the house." She went back to work and wrote Caleb a note on his 'bill' and it read. 'Meet at the park when you're done with work. I want to help in anyway I can. ~RR'
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Caleb blinked in surprise at the note.  He had to admire the girl's courage.  So, he made a mental note to go to the park after work.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Ruby finished her shift and put her red cloak on and began walking through the woods to the park.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Caleb could spot Ruby easily.  He had expected her to have a red coat on in this big city, but the red cloak was a bigger attention grabber.  He waved her over.
"Looking for me?" he called to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Ruby smiled as she ran to Caleb. "Caleb!!" She embraced him and then she blushed as she pulled back. "Sorry..." She pulled out a sack. "Chocolate pie from Granny herself." She giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:14 pm

"Thank you, Ruby." Caleb said.  He loved her gift to him.  It wasn't often that someone gave him a gift, and it was a welcomed gesture.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Ruby smiled. Seeing Caleb's smile warmed her heart. "You're welcome. Anything for these troubling times." She grabbed her heart and it was bearing out of her chest. "So any word of the murders? Like does Bigby have any suspects?" She sat down on a bench.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:28 pm

"Thus far, the two victims we have both worked at this place called...the Pudding n' Pie." he said with a shudder. "I heard from Bigby that he has one suspect.  Deputy Mayor Ichabod Crane." Caleb explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next